Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas A&M Message Board Lambasts Arkansas

Started by moses_007, March 24, 2007, 07:27:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

A couple of days ago you fellows were looking for a good Texas A&M message board.  Here is the best one I can find:

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.topic.asp

They are seriously making fun of the fact we can get BG hired as our head basketball coach. 

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Table Rocker

Quote from: moses_007 on March 24, 2007, 07:27:10 pm
A couple of days ago you fellows were looking for a good Texas A&M message board.  Here is the best one I can find:

They are seriously making fun of the fact we can get BG hired as our head basketball coach. 

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

some of those are pretty funny, especially the picture of the plane we sent to pick him up, lol

they'll be laughing till BG calls the hogs at his announcement press conference

SCRX95

BCG turned down Indiana last year..  He's not leaving A&M for Arkansas..  UK maybe.

bd93

March 24, 2007, 07:34:15 pm #3 Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 07:36:52 pm by bd93
They p!ss me off with some of the things they say....I could whip a faggie's @ss right now.

NWASooner

Indiana didn't offer that much money.  They're paying Kelvin Sampson less than OU did.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: bd93 on March 24, 2007, 07:34:15 pm
They p!ss me off with some of the things they say....I could wip a faggie's @ss right now.

Don't taunt them or say a word...let them build up a resume and eat their words Monday Evening...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

AstroHawg

I put several post on one of their threads.  I thought I was pretty civil and just spoke of facts.  Some of those guys got really really nasty.  You would think as many Aggie jokes as they have heard, they wouldn't be so stupid to make Arkansas inbred jokes.  Like we haven't heard all of them before.

SCRX95

If money was the determining factor, then I guess BCG stays at A&M.  Bill Byrne publicly announced that $ will be matched.  If BCG left A$M, it won't be because of money.

Table Rocker

Quote from: AstroHawg on March 24, 2007, 07:36:43 pm
I put several post on one of their threads.  I thought I was pretty civil and just spoke of facts.  Some of those guys got really really nasty.  You would think as many Aggie jokes as they have heard, they wouldn't be so stupid to make Arkansas inbred jokes.  Like we haven't heard all of them before.

they're bitter because they'll live their whole lives being UT's bitch

AstroHawg

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 24, 2007, 07:40:06 pm

I said that in a nice (sort of) way.  Their response was "2nd fiddle in Texas is still better than 1st in Arkansas."

Table Rocker

Quote from: AstroHawg on March 24, 2007, 07:42:31 pm

I said that in a nice (sort of) way.  Their response was "2nd fiddle in Texas is still better than 1st in Arkansas."

sometimes i'm ashamed to live in this state

hoopitup3

SCRX95

Quote from: donewithdale on March 24, 2007, 07:42:26 pm
Quote from: SCRX95 on March 24, 2007, 07:38:20 pm
If money was the determining factor, then I guess BCG stays at A&M.  Bill Byrne publicly announced that $ will be matched.  If BCG left A$M, it won't be because of money.

You're right.  Its not about the money.  He wants to go to a program that cares about basketball, has a history of winning and has a large, loyal and basketball knowledgeable fan base.  Simply, he is going to leave to go to a better program and better job than Texas A&M.  Well he is if our chancellor steps aside so we can make the correct decisions.

That's right..  it's not about the money..  if BCG leaves, it will be to a better program like Inidiana..  which he turned down.

Table Rocker

be sure to tell them that no one that lives or has lived in college station has any right to criticize ANYONE's place of residence. also remind them that wal-mart could turn CS into a giant sams club if it wanted to.

Table Rocker

Quote from: donewithdale on March 24, 2007, 07:45:56 pm

A&M is one of the greatest underachieving athl programs in the history of college sports.  Huge enrollment creating a huge alumni base.  Incredibly wealthy.  Best recruiting base in the nation.  But very, very average athl programs. Almost as big of underachievers as Mizzou.

mizzou doesn't have a 1/4 of the recruiting base A&M has, which is why i cut them a little slack

hawgsav1

They p!ss me off with some of the things they say....I could whip a faggie's @ss right now.

+1 Amen to that. Those bastards from A&M need to learn to win a few games in football and other sports before they start talking.  They think they have one or two good seasons in basketball and they're good.  They're consistently third best in everything they do and they have the damn gall to talk.  Their entire history is of them being second best, whether it be behind Texas and Arkansas in football or dead last in everything else.  Those brats need a spanking.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Table Rocker

AstroHawg

I tried to put another reply but they limit "rookie" users to 5 posts per day.  Guess it's a good idea to keep rival fans from flooding the site.  Remember the guy from South Carolina on here?  I swear he posted over 100 per day.

SCRX95

Until Billy Byrne arrived... top 20 basketball both men and women...top 10 baseball and softball now...  beat Texas in Austin...and blew them out in basketball in college station.  You guys forget that...  A&M dominted Texas in football for a long time in the 80's and 90's.. and the tide turned when Mack Brown was hired.  Why live through ole glory days?  Why not..  Razorbacks are doing just that with the NC in early 90's..

hoopitup3

Haha..at least we aren't some little "A&M" school...

SCRX95

Quote from: AstroHawg on March 24, 2007, 07:49:54 pm
I tried to put another reply but they limit "rookie" users to 5 posts per day.  Guess it's a good idea to keep rival fans from flooding the site.  Remember the guy from South Carolina on here?  I swear he posted over 100 per day.

Aggies are smarter than you thought eh?

SCRX95

Quote from: hoopitup3 on March 24, 2007, 07:52:33 pm
Haha..at least we aren't some little "A&M" school...

If A&M is little...then UA is a JC.

hawgsav1

Quote from: SCRX95 on March 24, 2007, 07:53:11 pm
Quote from: AstroHawg on March 24, 2007, 07:49:54 pm

Aggies are smarter than you thought eh?

Not really, Aggie fans are just to scared to let someone with an actual brain or a sense of reality post on their message boards.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Broken Trigger

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 24, 2007, 07:31:06 pm
Quote from: moses_007 on March 24, 2007, 07:27:10 pm

some of those are pretty funny, especially the picture of the plane we sent to pick him up, lol

they'll be laughing till BG calls the hogs at his announcement press conference

This one cracked me up.............
BCG and Byrne are going to load up the truck to Arkiesaw. For good measure, they will tie Lou Holtz up in a rocking chair on top of the truck.

Franny will drive.

hoopitup3

Why don't we just get off their board and they get off ours...

Broken Trigger

Quote from: donewithdale on March 24, 2007, 07:45:56 pm

A&M is one of the greatest underachieving athl programs in the history of college sports.  Huge enrollment creating a huge alumni base.  Incredibly wealthy.  Best recruiting base in the nation.  But very, very average athl programs. Almost as big of underachievers as Mizzou.

Another reason they just don't get it.  They quoted my reference in another thread mentioning our 6 Final Fours, and asking how many they had.  They thought that  Gillispie wouldn't possibly benefit from our storied past.  Yet they are intimidated by Kentucky.  One of them actually states that are basketball facilities are terrible.  Where that guy crawled out of, i haven't a clue.

sowsmilk

From that board by Blindley (pretty funny for an Ag):

The Vatican -- After nearly 40 years of underperformance, Vietnam protests, sexual liberation, and Stupid Spoiled *****s, The Master and Creator of the Universe has announced he is changing his assistant staff starting at his right hand. The decision was announced at a press conference earlier today where the Almighty said, "We haven't been performing to the levels that my fans are used to historically and it's high time to get some new faces around here to get the blood flowing and have a larger recruiting pool."
The Son of Man was unavailable for comment, but his roommate, Vishnu, issued the following statement: "It was something we all saw coming. I know that Jesus has been in preliminary talks about the head job with the Scientologists because they are looking to find a way to get people to stop laughing at them. It's going to be tough around here for a while. Ganesh and I are doing our best to keep his spirits high."
Pope Benedict XVI merely stared blankly after the announcement, largely due to senility and the underlying rage at not being short-listed for the newly vacant job.
Insiders are milling about with rumors that Texas A&M Basketball coach Billy Gillispie has held formal talks with YHWH and is considering the position alongside an offer from the Univeristy of Arkansas. The offer from Arkansas purportedly includes a double-wide trailer and up to four concurrent marriage licenses.
"I think that my offer is really the best one out there," God said, "Unless Gillispie stays in College Station."

hogsgonewild30

did they hurt your poor little feelings

moses_007

Please, someone, tell us some good Aggie jokes!!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

SCRX95

Quote from: moses_007 on March 24, 2007, 10:53:10 pm

What do you call an Aggie you work with?   Boss.

hogs25

You know in the movie Junction Boys, where the boy was getting in his truck and telling his ole man saying he's going to play football for the Bear and his dad said as the truck pulled away he hollered, "you ain't good enough to play for Texas."

That pretty much summed up ATM right there.  I miss watching their band perform at halftime.  They could put on a show with those tubas and how close they got when turning. 

Calling All Hogs

Did you hear that they outlawed "the wave" at Kyle Field?
Two poor Aggies drowned at a game last year.

Did you hear about the Aggie who was tap dancing?
He broke his ankle when he fell into the sink.

Why don't Aggies eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.

Why don't Aggies use 911 in an emergency?
Because they can't find "eleven" on the phone dial. 

How many Aggies does it take to eat an armadillo?
Three. One to do the eating, and two to watch for cars.

Did you hear there aren't any cold drinks at College Station any more?
They lost their recipe for ice.

Why did the Aggie get fired from the M&M factory?
He kept throwing out the W's.

Why did the Aggie tip-toe past the medicine cabinet?
So he wouldn't wake up the sleeping pills.

Why did the Aggie stare at a frozen orange juice can for 2 hours?
Because it said 'concentrate'.

Why don't Aggies like making KOOL-AID?
Because they can't fit 8 cups of water in the little packet.

How did the Aggie try to kill the bird?
He threw it off a cliff.

Why did the Aggie get so excited after he finished his jigsaw puzzle in only 6 months?
Because on the box it said From 2-4 years.

IronHog

This is why we belong in the Big 12.  The SEC is a much better conference, but it is not a great fit for Arkansas.

They make fun of us, we tell aggie jokes.  Lotsa fun.

All the money in the world cannot make up for 100 years of bad jokes, jealously, and false senses of superiority.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

pigture perfect

A&M needs to lambast us if we aren't even willing to get rid of our current coach. If we do, look out Aggies.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Broken Trigger

Quote from: moses_007 on March 24, 2007, 10:53:10 pm

Did you hear about the Aggie that called the liquor store?  He just wanted to know how many beers were in a six pack.

momahog

Who cares what those Aggie Jokes say about us on their dumb Boards, we might not have owned Texass, but we did own them in football, basketball and track while in the SWC.  Check the all time records!

Squealsonwheels

Dont let those losers bother you...I grew up in the SWC and all they ever were/ will be is UT's step child..They want so badly to break out but they never will.  Reminds me so much of the Ark / A State thing

Squealsonwheels

And dont forget..They have YELL LEADERS   LOL  Nuff said    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

THROWITDEEP

I found one post on that board so funny that I almost choked.   It was something like......."Man, we have so much money in our program that we could buy the state of Arkansas".   

They have no idea do they guys?  IDIOTS!

Chief Mac

Quote from: SCRX95 on March 24, 2007, 07:44:27 pm
Quote from: donewithdale on March 24, 2007, 07:42:26 pm
Quote from: SCRX95 on March 24, 2007, 07:38:20 pm

You're right.  Its not about the money.  He wants to go to a program that cares about basketball, has a history of winning and has a large, loyal and basketball knowledgeable fan base.  Simply, he is going to leave to go to a better program and better job than Texas A&M.  Well he is if our chancellor steps aside so we can make the correct decisions.

That's right..  it's not about the money..  if BCG leaves, it will be to a better program like Inidiana..  which he turned down.

Granted, our program has been down, however we have more bball tradition in our pinkies than TAMU ever dreamed.  How many BBall championships does TAMU have or final fours.....Arkansas IS SUPERIOR to TAMU as a program
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

socalhogcaller

What color is an Aggie after an enema?

Clear.

RBLtoHOG

So since when did yal start listening to people from Texas? Yah they have done better then us the past couple of years but nobody who knows anything about the sport can deny Arkansas' tradition. Quit listening to what those idiots in Texas have to say and start talking about how we (i hope) are about to get a coach we deserve.
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Theolesnort

Show some class if you go over there and just state that it is not up to irate fans to slam Arkansas as being unworthy. The only opinion that matters as to Arkansas's worthiness is BG's.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HOGCATCH

why wouldn't they be upset? we are taking the best coach since the glory days of Shelby Metcalf (and he NEVER took them as far as coach G) they should build a 20,000 seat arena, put up a couple of mil per year salary, then show up in the final 4 a few times, and great coaches will WANT to stay in Starkville South!
Winning is a way of life!

bd93

Quote from: hSv on March 25, 2007, 11:45:28 am
Don't stir trouble on Their board.

I havent said anything to them...but its been hard not to.

Tusks

What's the Hogs all time record against the aggs in football....basketball....and baseball?

When the Hogs and aggs played in the same conference how many conference championships did the hogs win vs. the aggs?  how many AA in football do the two schools have?  How many times have the aggs gone to the final 4....CWS?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

pigmania

My favorite Aggott post was the one that said Arkansas only has a few final 4 appearances from the 40's through the 90's and 1 National Championship and why would BCG go to that dump. The funny thing is, this aggie idiot has forgotten that A&M hasn't even accomplished anything close to what we have acomplished in Basketball, so why would BCG stay at that dump.

pigmania

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 24, 2007, 07:45:25 pm
be sure to tell them that no one that lives or has lived in college station has any right to criticize ANYONE's place of residence. also remind them that wal-mart could turn CS into a giant sams club if it wanted to.
I've been to College Station a couple of times. Believe me it's not a whole lot better than Starkville, MS.