• 388,957 Topics
• 22,018 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 ... 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 ... 369   Go Down

Author Topic: Road Trips: 3 Hots and a Cot  (Read 737565 times)

HogsonHicks

• Senior
Re: Who has made the trip to Baton Rouge?
« Reply #17850 on: May 22, 2017, 09:47:56 pm »

My wife and I went in 2013, which was Bielema's first year.  We almost pulled off an upset, and LSU fans were very nervous until the late TD.  They were actually very complimentary and many admitted we should've won. 

We heard plenty of Tiger Bait taunts, but they were pretty good fans overall.  We had a good time. 

Interestingly enough, we had an older, well dressed gentleman approach us after the game to ask about the game day experience in Baton Rouge.  He was the Director of the alumni association and was very interested in what we did/didn't like about the experience.  They really wanted to make the environment more appealing to visiting teams.  He listened intently and walked with us for quite a while.  I'm not sure what, if anything, they did with the feedback, but I appreciated him for asking.

Anybody

• Varsity
« Reply #17851 on: May 22, 2017, 09:50:46 pm »

Wear Razorback white.  Fly under the radar.  I grew up in Shreveport and refused to go to "Grade 13" in Baton Rouge.

Went to the UofA where I met my wife of 44 years and loved every minute of it.  When we return to Fayetteville, it feels like home.

Good luck with your trip to Death Valley.  It is a real spectacle at night - if you like purple and gold.  I prefer Razorback cardinal and white (not real fond of anthracite).

GO HOGS - Beat Tigers !!!  (I HATE LSU, second only to Texas.)

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Darren DeLoach (semohawg)

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #17852 on: May 22, 2017, 09:52:05 pm »

If you get the high end seats, no problems.  If you sit near the end zones with the Bubba Boudreaux's, it can get really rough if they are losing. Went the first time in 93, and we had batteries thrown at us once the score became lopsided in our favor. Looked for security and saw them with the culprits laughing.

The Hawg Marshal

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • " National Champs 1909,1964 and 1977. "
« Reply #17853 on: May 22, 2017, 10:32:11 pm »

Worst fans in the world.You'll never see me there again. But if you must go, eat at The Chimes.

KlubhouseKonnected

• OOOOhh, GOOD FOR YOU!
« Reply #17854 on: May 23, 2017, 12:15:10 am »

Thinking of making the Baton Rouge trip with my gang of wild bandits this year. We made the trip to TCU last year, Ole Miss 2 years ago, yadda yadda. Needless to say, we've seen some pretty memorable Razorback road games the last few years, but we're thinking of making our marquee game this year to Baton Rouge and staying Wednesday and Thursday night in NOLA. We've got a buddy to stay with in BR, but as far as actual gameday experience goes I've heard BR can be an intense and trying time for road travelers. I was hoping to get some reaction from some of y'all that have made the trip, your thoughts and feedback on the people, tailgating, and gameday experience as a whole.

Thanks in advance y'all!  :razorback:

I went back when Nutt was still the coach. I found the rumors about big bad scary red stick to be greatly exaggerated

hogfan58

• Varsity
  • i'm not witty enough to come up with anything
« Reply #17855 on: May 23, 2017, 06:08:44 am »

Went once, will never go back. Between drunks fans pounding on car BEFORE the game, TIGER BAIT shouted in your face to the stadium, f-bombs with my parents walking in front of me and my wife and trash/cups raining down from above (visiting fans sit in the lowers level in an end zone) since we were winning....no thanks.

GoHogzzGo

• Senior
  • Straight talk
« Reply #17856 on: May 23, 2017, 07:26:33 am »

Went with myself and a buddy. Had a blast. Got trashed and the fans shared lots of foods a drinks while tailgating.

However, as mentioned, tiger bait was screamed regularly, playful shoves, and general heckling.

I really enjoyed it, awesome electric environment. However I personally would not go with kids as an opposing fan, and I would hesisitate to even go with my wife. Most fans were nice but if we win things can go sideways.

Terryproy

• Bench Warmer
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #17857 on: May 23, 2017, 07:28:27 am »

Laissez les bons temps rouler. Let's whip some tiger ass

hogfanfish

• Band Nerd
« Reply #17858 on: May 23, 2017, 07:28:44 am »

I have been going to the LSU game in Baton Rouge for nearly twenty years and I have never had a bad experience, except for the losses. Always have a blast and end up in tailgate parties where I know no one. I wear all of my favorite Razorback gear and have "Tiger Bait" yelled at me just like all the rest of the Hog fans. There is always a drunk or two that get obnoxious but I see that at every venue I go to games at including Razorback Stadium and Baum.

• Woo Pig Sooie, brotha!
« Reply #17859 on: May 23, 2017, 07:33:19 am »

Don't wear red or Razorback apparel and don't cheer obnoxiously and you won't be messed with.

TNhawgfan

• Vader watching the 2017 season
« Reply #17860 on: May 23, 2017, 09:13:42 am »

Absolute worst fan base in the SEC. Like Pork Rinds said, if they win they will just yell Tiger Bait and cuss you all day. If the Hogs win, you better look down at your feet walking back to your car and not engage anyone in a civil conversation. I had a couple of their fans throwing things at my family, trying to engage us to fight, and just yelling things no children under 5 should hear. Also been to the Swamp, and Florida fans are like British gentlemen compared to LSU

PorkRinds

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #17861 on: May 23, 2017, 09:16:16 am »

Don't wear red or Razorback apparel and don't cheer obnoxiously and you won't be messed with.

Not true at all.

TNhawgfan

• Vader watching the 2017 season
« Reply #17862 on: May 23, 2017, 09:16:24 am »

Why would I want to go to an away game and not wear my Hog gear?

EastexHawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #17863 on: May 23, 2017, 09:29:22 am »

I'll never go back. Everything is fine if we lose like they want us to. If we happen to win it's like a war zone getting out of that stadium. Frank corn dog eating LSU fans. I can't stand them. Watched one douse a kid about ten years old with an entire beer while others cheered them on. No class.

Subhuman trash.  If my wife hadn't been with me I probably would have ended up in jail for giving Beauregard a chance to back up some of his mouthing.  Even after we got out of Baton Rouge and stopped in Breaux Bridge for dinner it kept going.  We walked into a Landry's wearing our Arkansas stuff and they were just as rude there.  One guy finally said, "You got a lot of nerve coming in here dressed like that."  I told him we eat dinner every night, even after football games.

They're classless.  They aren't just rabid fans.  Other teams have rabid fans.  LSU takes it way past that.  A significant portion of their fan base is low life scum. 

Razorback_Mack

• Hogvillian
« Reply #17864 on: May 23, 2017, 09:59:23 am »

So basically just be a puss? I'll pass....

PorkRinds

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #17865 on: May 23, 2017, 10:38:13 am »

Subhuman trash.  If my wife hadn't been with me I probably would have ended up in jail for giving Beauregard a chance to back up some of his mouthing.  Even after we got out of Baton Rouge and stopped in Breaux Bridge for dinner it kept going.  We walked into a Landry's wearing our Arkansas stuff and they were just as rude there.  One guy finally said, "You got a lot of nerve coming in here dressed like that."  I told him we eat dinner every night, even after football games.

They're classless.  They aren't just rabid fans.  Other teams have rabid fans.  LSU takes it way past that.  A significant portion of their fan base is low life scum.

Agreed. They're terrible.

BRHogfan

• Senior
« Reply #17866 on: May 23, 2017, 11:54:06 am »

I've been to many games there, I lived in Baton Rouge for about 5 years.  I've only had people try to mess with me if I was wearing Razorback stuff maybe twice.  One time I was at a tailgate and a large drunk woman decided to pick a fight with me and my friend, but LSU fans took care of her.  Then there was the 2011 game where they just rolled us.  Had a guy next to me getting pretty belligerent, and most of the fans around us apologized for him and I mostly felt like if he actually tried anything they were seeing that he was the aggressor and the bad guy. 

Th 2013 game where we were ahead the whole time until the end was amazing.  The fans in my section were silent and sad until they scored at the end to win of course, but there was only one immature kid who was acting a fool towards me and I think it was just more of relief that he had something to cheer about. 

In my opinion you just have to be good natured about things.  If someone talks to you in a way you don't like, don't stick around to hear more of what they have to say. 

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #17867 on: May 23, 2017, 12:13:53 pm »

I'm setting myself up to be called 'chicken'...but I can't help it.

I do wear school colors to away games. White. White is a school color.

But it blends in with everyone else, and no one bothers you walking in and out. They don't even know who you are.

To me, it's simply not worth it. I don't have to put up with that crap from idiot fans, and I simply choose not to.

I totally get the point of 'what's the point of going to road games if you're not wearing Razorback Red?'.

But I can still go and enjoy the game...wearing white.

I remember once me and a buddy was at a game at Texas. Tx won the game and we were walking out and some folks was giving my buddy a hard time...who was wearing red. They didn't even notice me.

On the flip side, I saw some of our fans giving people a hard time wearing Florida stuff at last year's 31-10 Hog win. These folks were getting thumped and weren't saying much...just minding their own business. One of our guys kept saying stuff like 'go back to Florida...'  People can be such idiots.

DLUXHOG

• It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'
« Reply #17868 on: May 23, 2017, 12:53:01 pm »

You'll love NOLA, red stick?  Not at all...........

raj005

• Band Nerd
« Reply #17869 on: May 23, 2017, 01:06:53 pm »

I live outside of Baton Rouge and have gone to all of the Arkansas games since moving here. I haven't had a bad experience yet. I've even had opposing fans come up, shake my hand, and tell me welcome to Baton Rouge. Yeah you hear tiger bait but it's in good fun usually.  I've seen our fans welcome opposing visitors and I've seen them poke and heckle opposing fans. A&M and Auburn were the worst to me but every fan base has the bad apples. If you let it roll off and don't get belligerent, you should have a good time wherever you go.
That said, traffic earlier in the day on game days can get pretty bad. Parking at the baseball stadium is free and isn't a bad walk. Just plan on some extra time in getting there. Plenty of places to eat in both Nola and Baton Rouge. Just do a google search and pick your fancy. If you have any questions about places to you eat, post back and I'll see if I have any answers for you. There is an alumni chapter in Nola too that is just getting started but I don't know if they will have anything set up by then. Safe travels and woo pig!

George S. Pigton

• Senior
  • www.talkbusiness.net
    • Talk Business & Politics
« Reply #17870 on: May 23, 2017, 04:29:03 pm »

I've been to every game in Red Stick since '04. 

I've always been in a group of 8 or so, perhaps that keeps us from getting to much ribbing.

We always wear our gear and even tailgate on campus.  Lots of Tiger Bait and such and as long as you are
a good sport about that, it's about the extent of it.

Lots of good tailgates to stop in on and just a fun place to go but I have seen some near misses with
LSU and Hog fans. 

So, be friendly, don't get too hammered and keep your head on a swivel but support your team and have
a great time.

Hawgar The Horrible

• Hogvillian
« Reply #17871 on: May 23, 2017, 04:54:45 pm »

No way I'm stepping foot near there. It would be irresponsible of me to place myself in that situation. Too old to fight anymore and the alternative would cost me hundreds of thousands in legal defense.

EastexHawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #17872 on: May 23, 2017, 05:02:36 pm »

Here are just four examples, and they all happened on the same day:

http://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/id/1634896

BoarnSupremacy

• Varsity
« Reply #17873 on: May 23, 2017, 05:36:13 pm »

I went once 12 years ago.  Got Tigerbaited the whole way but when I got to stadium I went around it again past the tailgaters

Hogwild

« Reply #17874 on: May 23, 2017, 05:42:31 pm »

Last week CBS sports did a bucket list for college football fans- going to a night game in Tiger Stadium ranked 3rd.

Been to a good bit of games there, always worn by razorback gear never had a problem.  You will get "tiger baited" a lot, but they also feed you and give drinks.  Those fans are professional tailgaters. 

Birminghog

• Ludwig calls the Hogs at Hogville.net
« Reply #17875 on: May 23, 2017, 05:56:14 pm »

A friend of mine was in the Bama band when an empty whiskey bottle hit the bell of his trumpet while he was playing, knocking the solid brass mouthpiece into his mouth. You truly have to be a coward to do something like that.

jkstock04

« Reply #17876 on: May 23, 2017, 06:35:23 pm »

Thinking of making the Baton Rouge trip with my gang of wild bandits this year. We made the trip to TCU last year, Ole Miss 2 years ago, yadda yadda. Needless to say, we've seen some pretty memorable Razorback road games the last few years, but we're thinking of making our marquee game this year to Baton Rouge and staying Wednesday and Thursday night in NOLA. We've got a buddy to stay with in BR, but as far as actual gameday experience goes I've heard BR can be an intense and trying time for road travelers. I was hoping to get some reaction from some of y'all that have made the trip, your thoughts and feedback on the people, tailgating, and gameday experience as a whole.

Thanks in advance y'all!  :razorback:
Been there done that. No way in hell I would go back. Those caguns are crazy, drunk, and rude to put it nicely...regardless how good they can cook still would'nt be worth it to me to go back.

On top of that the place is a dump...picture an oversized War Memorial. No thanks.

I was there in 2011 when we lost...but I was told by a couple of other Hog fans I met that if we do win just put your head down, make no eye contact, and get the hell out of there quickly.

Beantown Razahback

• Hogvillian
  • Calling those Hogs from Northern New England
« Reply #17877 on: May 23, 2017, 08:24:02 pm »

I lived in Nola for six years and went to the 2011, 2013 and 2015 games in BR. I've sat in the lower bowl and both upper decks. I've seen us lose badly, lose a heartbreaker and stomp the crap out of them. Every time I've logged on here looking for tips and recommendations and every year read the same horror stories from of people who will never go back. I believe the things these people say happened, as I've lived among LSU people and they can be a crazy lot, but I have never had a single negative experience at Tiger Stadium inside or at the tailgate. I've worn red every time, tailgated from 6am on in the Old Front Nine lot and was welcomed warmly every time.

SamBuckhart

• STAY TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL MY FRIENDS. ARKANSAS
« Reply #17878 on: May 24, 2017, 12:23:10 am »

Here are just four examples, and they all happened on the same day:

http://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/id/1634896
Skip Bertman was extremely nice to me. Was on a business trip in BR and had time to kill. Went by Alex Box to get a business associate a baseball shirt.  Coach was just getting out of his car as we pulled up. Told him we were looking for a shirt and he said they were out. Offered a personalized autographed icture for my friend.  Invited us back to his office and walked us through the area where only player are allowed. He knew I was a HOG FAN. Treated me with respect. Class for sure. This was about 15 years ago. I still cant stand most lsu fans and love to see them lose at anything. Delighted, actually. Would not go there for football. If you want to go, have fun. Hope we win. WOOO PIG!

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #17879 on: May 24, 2017, 10:50:44 am »

I think most would agree there are terrible incidents and obnoxious behavior everywhere in the SEC. Arkansas has their share too. (remember when the kids completely flipped over a car from Texas after the 42-11 upset in 1981?). And I've read the same kinds of comments from opposing fans on their sites talking about their visit to Arkansas. You'll hear a few tales of 'mistreatment'.

But, by and large, when you consider the overall fan experience in its totality.....LSU and Florida fans probably rank up there in the 'worst' category. You're more likely to have a bad experience there than at some other places.

From my perspective, it seems Arkansas ranks towards the 'nicer' end of that spectrum. I really do think that the average Arkansas fan is a little nicer than the average fan at many places. It's kinda like Nebraska. Neb fans have a nice reputation too.

OptimusHog

• Hogvillian
  • Crossing my fingers
« Reply #17880 on: May 24, 2017, 11:08:43 am »

One of the most memorable Road games I've been to. So much good food AND you can open carry....your booze.

• Woo Pig Sooie, brotha!
« Reply #17881 on: May 24, 2017, 11:37:11 am »

Why would I want to go to an away game and not wear my Hog gear?
So people don't screw with you. You do you man, the original post was worried about conflict and I gave a way to avoid it.

BRHogfan

• Senior
« Reply #17882 on: May 24, 2017, 01:11:03 pm »

A friend of mine was in the Bama band when an empty whiskey bottle hit the bell of his trumpet while he was playing, knocking the solid brass mouthpiece into his mouth. You truly have to be a coward to do something like that.

I saw a University of Arkansas Usher take a whiskey bottle to the head one time at Razorback Stadium when we lost to Vanderbilt in 2005.  I still go to Arkansas games. 

urkillnmesmalls

• Experience: You get it just after you needed it!
« Reply #17883 on: May 24, 2017, 02:47:27 pm »

Been to Baton Rouge, and also to see them play Notre Dame in the Superdome.  Won't go back.  I hear all the "great tailgating" stories, how people met some great fans, and I don't doubt that for a second.  But...it's luck of the draw.  You may get in with some good ones that sort of serve as a "buffer," but if you don't...it's relentless, and they take it WAYYYY too far. 

For those who are saying they just ignore the "tiger bait" chants, that's fine.  Not a problem.  BUT...when you start getting beer thrown at you, and you witness them SPITTING at the women you're with and laughing about it, and you have to sit there and take it knowing any fight is going to be you against the stadium, then report back on how quickly you want to go back. 

Take the worst Hog fans you've seen..the ones that embarrassed you at games, and multiply that by about 10, and that's what you have.  Lewd, crass, and low class.  NOT all of them, but enough that I have no interest in tolerating that again. 

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #17884 on: May 24, 2017, 02:59:49 pm »

I saw a University of Arkansas Usher take a whiskey bottle to the head one time at Razorback Stadium when we lost to Vanderbilt in 2005.  I still go to Arkansas games. 

They were probably aiming for Hootie...

Hogs-n-Roses

• Coming to a Stadium Near You!
« Reply #17885 on: May 24, 2017, 03:34:07 pm »

If you get preferred hog tickets that are in the south endzone towards the east corner, beware. There is a part of their stadium that sticks out over you. I will never sit there again. Use your imagination. Beer, spit, popcorn,jumbalai....will be thrown down on you. These tickets are right next to the Hog parents.

Hogwild

« Reply #17886 on: May 24, 2017, 03:53:51 pm »

If you get preferred hog tickets that are in the south endzone towards the east corner, beware. There is a part of their stadium that sticks out over you. I will never sit there again. Use your imagination. Beer, spit, popcorn,jumbalai....will be thrown down on you. These tickets are right next to the Hog parents.

that part's gone, turned it into suites and scoreboard, they moved the visitors section over more toward the East sideline and up, I get my tickets through family members in New Orleans, so I'm on the West side facing the visitor's section, but far from their student section.

Hogs-n-Roses

• Coming to a Stadium Near You!
« Reply #17887 on: May 24, 2017, 04:17:13 pm »

that part's gone, turned it into suites and scoreboard, they moved the visitors section over more toward the East sideline and up, I get my tickets through family members in New Orleans, so I'm on the West side facing the visitor's section, but far from their student section.

Excellent.Last time I was in there. Not that many years ago. There was some homecookin going on. Some one on Hogville has the pic as their avatar. LSU guy was clearly down in bounds and ref made the call that he had reached out wit the ball to the sideline. Anyway it stopped the clock and enabled them to kick a field goal n tie the game. When they stopped the clock,we were showered with a variety of liquid and solid objects,popcorn,hotdogs, cups.....

I sat with the parents when Dmac and crew popped their bubble and we watched the same thing happening that day. We were a little to far away to get hit though that time.

PorkRinds

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #17888 on: May 24, 2017, 04:32:17 pm »

Been to Baton Rouge, and also to see them play Notre Dame in the Superdome.  Won't go back.  I hear all the "great tailgating" stories, how people met some great fans, and I don't doubt that for a second.  But...it's luck of the draw.  You may get in with some good ones that sort of serve as a "buffer," but if you don't...it's relentless, and they take it WAYYYY too far. 

For those who are saying they just ignore the "tiger bait" chants, that's fine.  Not a problem.  BUT...when you start getting beer thrown at you, and you witness them SPITTING at the women you're with and laughing about it, and you have to sit there and take it knowing any fight is going to be you against the stadium, then report back on how quickly you want to go back. 

Take the worst Hog fans you've seen..the ones that embarrassed you at games, and multiply that by about 10, and that's what you have.  Lewd, crass, and low class.  NOT all of them, but enough that I have no interest in tolerating that again.

Exactly.

jbcarol

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
One reviewer's Top 50 BBQ Joints in Texas
« Reply #17889 on: May 25, 2017, 06:01:42 pm »

https://twitter.com/DanWetzel/status/866667738466537472

Bryan
Fargo’s Pit BBQ

Opened: 2000
Pitmaster: Alan Caldwell, 53
Method: Oak (and another unspecified wood); indirect-heat pit
Pro tip: Go Wednesday for beef ribs.

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis
« Reply #17890 on: May 26, 2017, 11:42:15 am »

I would only go if I wore the HS colors where I work which is Purple and Gold.

PorkRinds

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #17891 on: May 27, 2017, 10:39:50 am »

So you'd dress up like an LSU fan? I'll pass.

Three and Snout

• Senior
« Reply #17892 on: May 27, 2017, 12:02:52 pm »

Yeah, you should probably only cheer for LSU too, so no one knows you are a Razorback fan.   ::)

runninhog

• Senior
  • Vi et animo
« Reply #17893 on: May 27, 2017, 12:44:08 pm »

Concur with others on what a horrible place it can be. I've been with friends that were LSU folks and didn't have a problem, but I witnessed enough bad behavior directed toward others. Their fans are mostly low rent trash.
And the city is a real shithole. Traffic is awful every day, and it's ugly. I don't see how people live there.

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #17894 on: May 27, 2017, 01:24:05 pm »

Concur with others on what a horrible place it can be. I've been with friends that were LSU folks and didn't have a problem, but I witnessed enough bad behavior directed toward others. Their fans are mostly low rent trash.
And the city is a real shithole. Traffic is awful every day, and it's ugly. I don't see how people live there.
Yea, I'm not a fan of the state of Louisiana as a whole.
You've heard the phrase 'the place is a backwater...', meaning a backwards, slow-moving place full of suspect people.
Well, Louisiana is some of that, but it's a LITERAL backwater.
Guess I'm not a huge fan of the swamp.
New Orleans is a cool place, though, with the history and unique culture.
The rest of the state, not so much.
Not a huge fan of Texas, either.

Guess I prefer places with hills, trees, creeks, mountains, etc. Arkansas, North Carolina, Colorado, California, etc. Alabama and South Carolina are nice states, in SEC country. Those states have a nice mixture of mountains, plains, and even some oceans mixed in.

ImHogginIt

« Reply #17895 on: May 27, 2017, 03:46:39 pm »

Yea, I'm not a fan of the state of Louisiana as a whole.
You've heard the phrase 'the place is a backwater...', meaning a backwards, slow-moving place full of suspect people.
Well, Louisiana is some of that, but it's a LITERAL backwater.
Guess I'm not a huge fan of the swamp.
New Orleans is a cool place, though, with the history and unique culture.
The rest of the state, not so much.
Not a huge fan of Texas, either.

Guess I prefer places with hills, trees, creeks, mountains, etc. Arkansas, North Carolina, Colorado, California, etc. Alabama and South Carolina are nice states, in SEC country. Those states have a nice mixture of mountains, plains, and even some oceans mixed in.

Our Texas Hill Country is gorgeous.

runninhog

• Senior
  • Vi et animo
« Reply #17896 on: May 27, 2017, 06:33:49 pm »

Our Texas Hill Country is gorgeous.

Big Bend is as well.

panhandlepig

• don't worry about a thing
« Reply #17897 on: May 27, 2017, 06:34:59 pm »

All I know is I can drive 4 hours and watch my team play football. I'm not going to allow the behavior of the opposing teams fans  to prevent me from going.  I've not had a problem of any significance that makes me so scared I stay home. I go and wear red and cheer my team.

I was there 2 years ago when we ran them out of the stadium by the 4th quarter. I'll go this year and hope for the same. If we lose I'll hear the insults and grin and bear it. Not to sound a little holier than thou, but sounds like a bunch of wimps in here. Are y'all Razorbacks fans or not? Support your team for God's sake. Go Hogs.

Großer Kriegschwein

• Married way....way...way....up.
« Reply #17898 on: May 29, 2017, 07:15:24 am »

I live in west central Louisiana. I've been left at tables without a waitress ever taking my order while wearing my McFadden jersey, clowns driving by my house and laying on the horn late at night after a game (I have a wooden Razorback on my porch), and even had a moron in line at walmart drop about 15 f-bombs in front of my wife and toddlers after the 17-0 whoopin (the manager and police were called to that one).

Bunch of rednecks and have no desire to go to where a 100k of them can get together.

cram224

• Varsity
« Reply #17899 on: May 29, 2017, 08:13:13 am »

No problems for me. Must SEC schools are rough on visitors. I can't stand it when we worry about how nice we treat opposing fans. Just by reading the above posts, LSU is already winning the game by making fans afraid to attend if they don't cheer for the home team. The funny part, they are a creative fan base and somethings they say and do things that will give you a good laugh when you get back home.
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 ... 369   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas