Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TENN takin' it to OSU!

Started by PiggyBack, March 22, 2007, 09:50:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PiggyBack

32-18 with 7:25 left in first half.
Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

quest4excellence

Quote from: PiggyBack on March 22, 2007, 09:50:09 pm
32-18 with 7:25 left in first half.

I look pretty good putting tennessee in the final four unfortunatley the rest of my bracket blows chunks

Word to ya motha! -Vanilla Ice

pigture perfect

Come on Vols. Even though that makes me throw up in my mouth a little, I still mean it.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

RhodeHog

Go OSU.  I hate orange teams! 

Hollywood_HOGan

they are very fun to watch.

dont like em but gotta root for the SEC in the NCAAT.

they have a real basketball coach.

tOSU hasnt been down like this ever since the last time they played a team from the SEC.

PiggyBack

Oden just picked up his third foul with 5:15 left in the first half.

RhodeHog

Quote from: PiggyBack on March 22, 2007, 09:53:38 pm
Oden just picked up his third foul with 5:15 left in the first half.

Granted I haven't seen him play much, but what I have seen of him hasn't impressed me that much.

PiggyBack

37-20 Vols 4:20 in first half

Hollywood_HOGan

this UT team is READY to play in the NCAAT.

what a concept. Those dudes are rollin

Dwight_K_Shrute

And somewhere a CBS exec is turning a lump of coal into a diamond with his spincter.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

joeyself

I like that Tennessee isn't changing its game plan with the lead.  They know what got 'em there, and are dancing with who brung 'em.

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

HogKing111

TENN looks unstoppable. Won't the winner play Memphis?

joeyself

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 22, 2007, 09:56:02 pm
And somewhere a CBS exec is turning a lump of coal into a diamond with his spincter.

Maybe, but on the other hand, a 5 seed may be the closest thing they can get to a Cinderella this year.

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

Toad Suck Pork

Like him or hate him, but Pearl can coach.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: joeyself on March 22, 2007, 09:57:17 pm
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 22, 2007, 09:56:02 pm

Maybe, but on the other hand, a 5 seed may be the closest thing they can get to a Cinderella this year.

JcS

They don't have a compelling Cinderalla this year.  They would rather have OSU, so they could pimp out the OSU-FL rematch.  We would hear about it until our eyes bled.  They would rather talk about Greg Oden the mysterious man-child, than Bruce Pearl the mysterious man-sweat.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: HogKing111 on March 22, 2007, 09:57:03 pm
TENN looks unstoppable. Won't the winner play Memphis?

yep a rivalry game could decide who goes to the FF. Dont see that every year.

Biggest game in Tennessee state history.

UT came out on fire and relentless. They are VERY agressive with the basketball.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

What?? The Big 10 is over-rated in basketball too??  Imagine that.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

elkhog

I'm calling this upset, brotha! 

Really, I think this Ohio St. team is overrated also.
GO HOGS!!!

joeyself

Tennessee is gunning for 50 in the half--I'm lovin' it!

JcS

RhodeHog

They are playing harder in every way.

PiggyBack

Man, TN is playing HOGBALL!
Runnin wild
Hittin' threes
Playing "D"

joeyself

Ouch.  I just looked and this evening is killing my bracket in this region.  I had OSU and ATM in the regional final.

JcS

PiggyBack

Once again, the speed and atheleticism of the SEC is too much for the Big 10 to handle.......

PiggyBack

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"They just wanted it more than we did.  They played with more heart."

You think we'll hear this from the OSU locker room after the game?
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Pig_Lebowski

We dont want Bruce Pearl, he painted his chest orange.............

vol_in_ar

Quote from: Pig_Lebowski on March 22, 2007, 10:09:17 pm

That's good cause we want to keep him

BigDeal

Yes sir. A Tennessee / Memphis re-match is in the making.

lightsout

I hope TN can make their first-half effort in the second half.

vol_in_ar

you guys pulled out a big win .....
Congrats it helped my bracket

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: Pig_Lebowski on March 22, 2007, 10:09:17 pm

I don't know.  We could slap some primer and a couple of coats of cardinal on there and he could do just fine.

Pig_Lebowski

How much is KY jelly gonna throw at Bruce?

lightsout

Quote from: Pig_Lebowski on March 22, 2007, 10:13:12 pm
How much is KY jelly gonna throw at Bruce?

No offense to BP, but I think Kentucky will aim higher.

BigDeal

Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 22, 2007, 10:11:11 pm

I'm really pulling for Tennessee to win tonight. If they do win, we should do a poll here to see which hogvillers think will win. I know a lot of people on this board are fans of both programs.

bphi11ips

I'm rooting for Tennesseee.  Think I'm gonna be sick . . .  :puke:
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

wincrimson

I want to pull for the SEC team, but then I look up and see who's playing.

I wish the Earth would magically open up and swallow both teams.  I can't pull for those toothless bunch of urnge inbreds in anything.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: BigDeal on March 22, 2007, 10:15:14 pm

I'm really pulling for Tennessee to win tonight. If they do win, we should do a poll here to see which hogvillers think will win. I know a lot of people on this board are fans of both programs.

Why in the world would a Hog fan ever be a fan of Tennessee or Memphis??

vol_in_ar

Quote from: wincrimson on March 22, 2007, 10:16:31 pm

I wish the Earth would magically open up and swallow both teams.  I can't pull for those toothless bunch of urnge inbreds in anything.

Just go stare at a picture of Saban and you'll feel better

BigDeal

I was explaining to some friends tonight (both tiger & vol fans) there are some haters out there in razorbackland. Of course they hate each other, but neither one can understand the hate from hogs to them. I don't understand either as Arkansas is my FIRST choice, but do root for Tennessee and Memphis too.

vol_in_ar

Quote from: billyhog on March 22, 2007, 10:18:42 pm
I picked 15 of the 16 teams that made it to the Sweet 16, I'm 2 and 0 tonight and have Tennessee and  Pittsburg  :-X advancing.

The kicker.........1st time in 15 years I don't have a bracket in a pool to win money.

I'm perplexed.

TN may win, but I think UCLA will hold on against Pitt

lightsout

OSU has come out strong, UT needs to pick it up

BigDeal

Quote from: lightsout on March 22, 2007, 10:36:08 pm
OSU has come out strong, UT needs to pick it up

Hope they don't choke like Xavier.

vol_in_ar

Quote from: BigDeal on March 22, 2007, 10:20:24 pm

I was explaining to some friends tonight (both tiger & vol fans) there are some haters out there in razorbackland. Of course they hate each other, but neither one can understand the hate from hogs to them. I don't understand either as Arkansas is my FIRST choice, but do root for Tennessee and Memphis too.

It is kinda wierd, the way some Arkansas fans have such a dislike for Tennessee.  Most Tennessee fans don't have that strong of feelings against Arkansas since they don't play in the same division

Man Lofton's on fire tonight

BigDeal

Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 22, 2007, 10:41:46 pm
Quote from: BigDeal on March 22, 2007, 10:20:24 pm

It is kinda wierd, the way some Arkansas fans have such a dislike for Tennessee.  Most Tennessee fans don't have that strong of feelings against Arkansas since they don't play in the same division

Man Lofton's on fire tonight

Is it just me, or does it seems like the announcers want to see OSU win ,just like it seemed like they wanted TAMU to win.

vol_in_ar

I think that too, they get pretty excited win OSU scores

HogFan1973

I see that Pearl is taking a page out of the Heath playbook - jacking up 3s when they are not falling.  Jacking up 3s when all you need are 2s.

vol_in_ar

live by the sword die by the sword
We've had no inside game all year

lightsout

They just mentioned the Real Deal on the Hill tournament at BWA

BigDeal

Looks like it will be OSU VS. UM

HogFan1973

Quote from: vol_in_ar on March 22, 2007, 10:47:41 pm
live by the sword die by the sword
We've had no inside game all year

How frustrating it must be for you to see a team up by 20, and then watch it disipate because players would rather jack up 3's instead of driving an open lane.  I don't particularly like Tenn, but since they are SEC, I am rooting for them tonight.