Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FlightAware!!!! ALERT!!!

Started by LuckyGiraffe, March 22, 2007, 11:20:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LuckyGiraffe

The Foundation's Plane just took off headed for Knoxville...

Who can come up with the most outlandish story why???

First and foremost, I'm sure they are going to talk to Pat Summit. ;)

demonHOG1013

We're trading Nutt for Fat Phil

jhudson84

According to my sources, they are going to offer Summitt 2.8 million a year to become the head coach of the Razorback Men's Team.  Her intensity and the way she looked in her cheerleading skirt at the men's game against Fl, has persuaded the BOT to dig in their pockets and shell out for the winningest college coach of all time.

jbcarol

Bring 'em all, Pearl, Pat, Fulmer.  Just leave the baseball guy and the Track and Field person there.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

abraHAM_lincoln

offering Cutcliff the HC job.  ???????????

OnYourToes

They are going to capture Smokey and see if he can bite Heath, giving the U of A plauseable deniability to let him go.

Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

HeathWimp

Quote from: jhudson84 on March 22, 2007, 11:23:02 am
According to my sources, they are going to offer Summitt 2.8 million a year to become the head coach of the Razorback Men's Team.  Her intensity and the way she looked in her cheerleading skirt at the men's game against Fl, has persuaded the BOT to dig in their pockets and shell out for the winningest college coach of all time.

+1 for the sheer ridiculosity of the post...lol...
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

jbcarol

It was definitely an athletic look.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Quote from: abraHAM_lincoln on March 22, 2007, 11:24:12 am
offering Cutcliff the HC job.  ???????????

I wonder if he could do OC as well.  Or is that too much to ask of a HC?

OnYourToes

Frank is going to tell Phill that the No-Huddle Offense will NEVER work in the SEC
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

jbcarol

Quote from: rzrbkman on March 22, 2007, 11:24:37 am
They are helping Mitch in his transfer to Tennessee.  :-X

That would be the first touch of class exhibited by the University toward the young man.  Never too late to start, I guess.

arkrazfan

Well, yesterday they traded a case of chicken for a bushel of wheat in Kansas. Maybe today we are trading a case of chicken of some good ole Tennessee liquor.

jbcarol

Quote from: OnYourToes on March 22, 2007, 11:26:22 am
Frank is going to tell Phill that the No-Huddle Offense will NEVER work in the SEC

+1 and more if I could

Oliver

Quote from: OnYourToes on March 22, 2007, 11:26:22 am

Priceless.

jbcarol

Quote from: Spam Malone on March 22, 2007, 11:26:59 am
Well, yesterday they traded a case of chicken for a bushel of wheat in Kansas. Maybe today we are trading a case of chicken of some good ole Tennessee liquor.

Ted, that Jack Daniels chicken sandwich is not a bad meal.

razornole

prolly get someone off of pat's staff :O)
Broyles is Porter Waggoner trying to play hip-hop - John Brummett

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: demonHOG1013 on March 22, 2007, 11:21:34 am

Regardless of what many of you may think...........that would be a great trade.

Just my take.
Go Hogs Go!

jbcarol

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 22, 2007, 11:31:34 am

Just my take.

They don't call it "Phil Fulmer Way" for nothing.  Houston's hasn't got a "Way" named for him yet.

jbcarol

Quote from: razornole on March 22, 2007, 11:29:56 am
prolly get someone off of pat's staff :O)

Kentucky got that Mickie DeMoss off Pat's staff and she turned and beat UT in 2006.  First time in a long time.

Table Rocker

BOT plane is scheduled to fly back to louisville today

jbcarol

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 22, 2007, 11:36:24 am
BOT plane is scheduled to fly back to louisville today

Kragthrope and Pitino in tow.  They can keep the women's coach.

booogaga

i wonder why it is  really going there.
GO HOGS!

HoggieStyle

Krispy Kreme wants a store on the U of A campus. The BOT is bring Phil in as a consultant on location.

StoernerJonesFan

Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 11:33:05 am
Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 22, 2007, 11:31:34 am

Just my take.

They don't call it "Phil Fulmer Way" for nothing.  Houston's hasn't got a "Way" named for him yet.
"The No-BCS Way"

razrken

Its really going for someone on Pat's Staff...I bet

Bomis Hawg

Special Drive in honor of Houston Dale Nutt.
Coming to a road on campus.

jbcarol

Quote from: HoggieStyle on March 22, 2007, 11:42:16 am
Krispy Kreme wants a store on the U of A campus. The BOT is bring Phil in as a consultant on location.

They will get it and another one near his home.  Get Pitino and you will get a new Itailan restaurant as well, Pitino's.

jbcarol

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on March 22, 2007, 11:45:21 am
Special Drive in honor of Houston Dale Nutt.
Coming to a road on campus.

Sometimes its good to wait until someone passes on before passing out Named Ways.  Pete Rose Way used to be the major thoroughfare connecting interstates thru Cincinnati and was next to the stadium.  Now it's a back alley leading to nowhere.

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 11:49:14 am
Sometimes its good to wait until someone passes on before passing out Named Ways.  Pete Rose Way used to be the major thoroughfare connecting interstates thru Cincinnati and was next to the stadium.  Now it's a back alley leading to nowhere.

Did the alley have a backdoor to a bookie? ;D

HoggieStyle

Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 11:45:32 am

They will get it and another one near his home.  Get Pitino and you will get a new Itailan restaurant as well, Pitino's.

I bet Pitino's restaurants take credit cards, too.

oops

razorson

jbcarol

Quote from: HoggieStyle on March 22, 2007, 11:51:02 am
Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 11:45:32 am

I bet Pitino's restaurants take credit cards, too.

oops

Strange that you mention it.  As I recall it was cash only.

LSPRazorbac

Frank wanted to go to DollyWood before he retires

arkrazfan

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Spam Malone on March 22, 2007, 11:26:59 am

Well, at least we're trading up!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

pfrg999

Norm Chow of The Tennesee Titans will be the Next Head Coach... (OK they are not in Knoxville but these are supposed to be made up anyway)
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

jbcarol

March 22, 2007, 12:12:13 pm #37 Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 12:32:22 pm by jbcarol
Quote from: Bomis Hawg on March 22, 2007, 11:50:31 am
Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 11:49:14 am
[/quote

Did the alley have a backdoor to a bookie? ;D

It's funny that Paul Jantzen had to drive on Pete Rose Way every game day to get that slip that had a bet on the Reds (no way I'm giving him credit for betting on them to win every game).  He had to pass under that sign that said in effect:  "Rule #1:  Thou Shalt Not Bet on Baseball."  Pete is said to always slap that for "good luck" before heading out to the field (with a little chuckle).  Pete Rose Way is now a dead end alley that leads back to the industrial size garbage containers and dock doors for supply entry and waste removal at the stadium.  It's down at the river level.

3kgthog

The Mississippi River was already taken by De Soto so now the rival families are looking at the Tennessee River as a place to sink Hooten and the MSF to the bottom.

HogSophist

Tennesse has som extra ladders that they used to get coach summit to the top of the pyramid in her cheerleading uniform. Frank as sent down his offensive philosopy experts to trade services and evaluate the HUNH, in exchange for the ladders to be used during the season to provide depth on the defensive line that has been non-existent in the past. 8)
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

jbcarol

Quote from: pfrg999 on March 22, 2007, 12:09:21 pm
Norm Chow of The Tennesee Titans will be the Next Head Coach... (OK they are not in Knoxville but these are supposed to be made up anyway)

Do you think he could do OC as well, or is that asking too much of an HC?

scootman

I hear that hDn is going to sing "Rocky Top" to try to woo the Tennesee fans!
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

BigDeal

Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 11:24:40 am

I'm glad that I am not the only one that thought she looked really hot in that skirt.

arkrazfan

Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 12:33:58 pm

Maybe he could bring his assistant back with him to help run the offense. It is former Hog Dowell Loggains. He is doing pretty much what David Lee did in Dallas.

jbcarol

Quote from: BigDeal on March 22, 2007, 12:38:55 pm
Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 11:24:40 am

I'm glad that I am not the only one that thought she looked really hot in that skirt.

No one from the Distaff side has commented on a shirtless Pearl.  Especially not me.

jbcarol

Quote from: Spam Malone on March 22, 2007, 12:40:23 pm
Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 12:33:58 pm

Maybe he could bring his assistant back with him to help run the offense. It is former Hog Dowell Loggains. He is doing pretty much what David Lee did in Dallas.

Spam that would be redundant.  We already have a David Lee.

jbcarol

Usually we get a link to a tracking ID on these flights.

arkrazfan

jbcarol

Quote from: Spam Malone on March 22, 2007, 12:54:25 pm
Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 12:52:58 pm

Here you go http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N88UA

Ask and you shall receive!!!  Do you have Mary Steenburgen in a hog hat ?

arkrazfan

Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 12:57:46 pm
Quote from: Spam Malone on March 22, 2007, 12:54:25 pm
Quote from: jbcarol on March 22, 2007, 12:52:58 pm

Here you go http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N88UA

Ask and you shall receive!!!  Do you have Mary Steenburgen in a hog hat ?

I can if I need to.