Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

***Winthrop/ND, Tenn/LBST, Creighton/Nevada and TAMU-CC/Wisc. posts go here***

Started by Hogtropolis™, March 16, 2007, 02:05:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver

When you are down 5 with 20 seconds to go, why do you go for 2????  So many teams do that and it makes no sense.

Hogtropolis™

Nevada wins! I have Nevada beating Memphis in the 2nd round, so I am glad they were able to pull out this win.

Oliver

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Oliver Miller on March 16, 2007, 04:33:40 pm
When you are down 5 with 20 seconds to go, why do you go for 2????  So many teams do that and it makes no sense.
I agree.

Hoyt

oh well... had 'em losing to memphis anyway

-----------

miami(ohio) is holding their own.

Oliver

Is that god awful arena that Oregon is playing on now the same arena we are playing in tonight?  It looks like somebody threw up some skittles.

Hoyt

Quote from: Oliver Miller on March 16, 2007, 04:38:55 pm
Is that god awful arena that Oregon is playing on now the same arena we are playing in tonight?  It looks like somebody threw up some skittles.

no... that game is in st. louis.  we're in east rutherford.

Oliver

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on March 16, 2007, 04:35:22 pm
Looking good so far.  7-0 today.  Man, I don't feel good about tonight!

Which ones are you worried about?  The only game that worries me is the Arizona/Purdue game.

Oliver

Quote from: Hoyt on March 16, 2007, 04:40:32 pm

Why does the court have a WSU logo on it?

WxHog

Quote from: Oliver Miller on March 16, 2007, 04:43:52 pm

Why does the court have a WSU logo on it?

I guess Washington State is the host school for Spokane.    Though the campus is in nearby Pullman, Washington.   I would have thought that Gonzaga would be, considering they are actually in Spokane. 

WxHog

Tennessee scored 121 points.    Has anyone done that in the tournament since Loyola Marymount circa 1990?   

Oliver

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on March 16, 2007, 05:23:32 pm
Quote from: Oliver Miller on March 16, 2007, 04:42:33 pm

Which ones are you worried about?  The only game that worries me is the Arizona/Purdue game.

AZ/Purdue, Kentucky game, picked the hogs to lose and the worried about the Illinois game.  Some 12 seed has to win.

I picked Arizona and am nervous about that pick.  I picked Villanova and feel pretty confident about that pick.  I also picked the Hogs to lose but hope I am wrong.  I really hope we're both wrong about that one.  I didn't pick a single 12 seed to win this year.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hoyt on March 16, 2007, 04:40:32 pm

uhhh...   Oregon is playing in Spokanne right now...  same place we are playing.   Oregon's regional is St Louis
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Oliver

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on March 16, 2007, 05:37:53 pm
Quote from: Oliver Miller on March 16, 2007, 05:34:02 pm
Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on March 16, 2007, 05:23:32 pm
Quote from: Oliver Miller on March 16, 2007, 04:42:33 pm

AZ/Purdue, Kentucky game, picked the hogs to lose and the worried about the Illinois game.  Some 12 seed has to win.

I picked Arizona and am nervous about that pick.  I picked Villanova and feel pretty confident about that pick.  I also picked the Hogs to lose but hope I am wrong.  I really hope we're both wrong about that one.  I didn't pick a single 12 seed to win this year.

I took Old Dominion and that was it.  I wanted to pick Villanova but it just didn't feel right.  I picked all the other 9 seeds so I needed an 8 seed.

Old Dominion was your only upset?  I only chose about 4 and I thought I would be regretting only choosing 4.  By the numbers people are just killing this year.