Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Score Prediction: #12 Arkansas vs. #5 USC

Started by Hogtropolis™, March 11, 2007, 07:12:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PiggyBack

SC has NO WAY of stopping our bigs.
NO WAY we shoot as poorly as we did against FL.
SC hasn't faced team defense as good as ours.
72-56 HOGS win in a rout.
Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

EChavez

PiggyBack

Quote from: EChavez on March 13, 2007, 10:14:43 am
USC  84
Ark   65

We're just not very good.

You don't watch much basketball do you?
Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

EChavez

Quote from: PiggyBack on March 13, 2007, 10:16:43 am
USC  84
Ark   65

Every painful minute of every game.

catdog

73-67 hogs

If our guys cant get ready and excited about this game after all the criticism we don't deserve to win

HogFan514

March 13, 2007, 12:43:19 pm #57 Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 12:46:11 pm by HogFan514
dickie-v go stuff your face with hooters chicken wings. Arkansas will win, charles thomas will be healthy and will dominate, and steven hill will have a block party.                                                                                        
                                score:          Arkansas- 63
                                                           usc- 51                     

Hammibal Lecter

We all know how this team reacts to the "media" talking smack about them and their coach and from what i see USC is, in ways similar to bama, so....

hogs 79
usc 71
Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

Mr. Prozac

Quote from: d1nonlyhogfan on March 11, 2007, 10:45:40 pm
Forgot to mention that USC West lost to USC East, whom Arkansas beat 82-52 just a few days ago. I like our chances.

76-58
Not to throw cold water, but we lost to USC East before we kicked the crap out of them.

Hogs 78
USC 69

3kgthog

Their big guards + our tiny guards - the motivation of Stan's job being on the line =

USC 68

Hogs 64

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: Mr. Prozac on March 13, 2007, 12:48:23 pm
Forgot to mention that USC West lost to USC East, whom Arkansas beat 82-52 just a few days ago. I like our chances.

76-58
Not to throw cold water, but we lost to USC East before we kicked the crap out of them.

Hogs 78
USC 69
True, but our most recent meeting is what I would take as indicative of the level of play we are currently at.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

mword

WESTYHOGS

USC 79
UA   63
I just don't have faith that Stan is the man. Hope I'm wrong.
SMITTY

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: WESTYHOGS on March 13, 2007, 03:47:15 pm
USC 79
UA   63
I just don't have faith that Stan is the man. Hope I'm wrong.
Stan took a Kent St. team during the 2001-2002 season to the Elite 8 with wins over #7 seed Oklahoma St., #2 seed Alabama, #3 Seed Pittsburg and then finally lost to #5 seed Indiana.  This man knows how to get his team ready to play on a neutral court and in tournaments.  The Hogs are 6-1 on a neutral court/in tournaments this year.  How can you not have faith in that?  Look for the Hogs to pick up a big win against USC and for Stan to get his first NCAAT win with the Razorbacks.  GO HOGS!

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Razorback88 on March 12, 2007, 11:43:08 pm
I think this is a great matchup for us.  Looks more like a 7 vs. 10 on paper. 

Hogs 73
Trojans 63
I agree with the 7 vs. 10 comment.  GO HOGS!

Hogtropolis™

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: schweine on March 13, 2007, 03:42:17 pm
My upset prediction

Hogs 64
USC 59
I hope you have more than one.  There are usually plenty to go around.

Hogtropolis™

Hill needs to have a huge defensive game and get a few easy baskets also.  GO HOGS!  BEAT USC! :razorback: WPS! :razorback:

ceegar

Go Hogs. Go Noles.

litmachog

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: ceegar on March 15, 2007, 10:09:06 am
Hawgs 69  Trojans 65  Hill with big game.
I hope Hill has a big game.  The Hogs are always fun to watch when Hill is doing good.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: d1nonlyhogfan on March 13, 2007, 03:38:59 pm
Quote from: Mr. Prozac on March 13, 2007, 12:48:23 pm

76-58

Hogs 78
USC 69
True, but our most recent meeting is what I would take as indicative of the level of play we are currently at.
USC-W played USC-E the first game of the season.  It's hard make comparisons from a game that was played that long ago.  Teams progress a lot through the season.

hogzirra

"The smell of fat chicks throws my spine out of place"

-David Bowie

Inigo Montoya

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

chog68

The hogs can, and I think will beat USC regardless of what Thomas can/cannot do. Hmmm... 72-65. We will miss CT much more against them Frickin' horns, though. Let's take care of SC fri nite, then bring those frickers on!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

GO HOGS!!!!!! 

Boarme

The Boar War

Hogs - 75
Trojans - 63

No disrespect to USC but has anyone ever wondered why they would choose a mascot thats best known for losing?

slopinhogs

bruce pearls interview today he said a 12 seed is as good as a five seed and that wgy he lost to witchata state last year it wasn't that they didn't play their best it was just a better team that won and we'll do the same thging this time and when we lose it will be because a better team beat us.we will have played our best. just lost to a better team.
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

Blue35

Hogs 78
USC  66

The Trojans cannot match up to the Hogs. Washington will play lights out.
Whup ass on the trojans all night long.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hog4ever

CT will set out so he can be 100% for the Texas game.
Ark-77
USC-68
Bring it on Long Horns.  Who will we play in the Sweet 16?

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: hog4ever on March 16, 2007, 02:00:18 am
CT will set out so he can be 100% for the Texas game.
Ark-77
USC-68
Bring it on Long Horns.  Who will we play in the Sweet 16?

We'll need Thomas for the game tonight.  We as fans can look ahead to the (possible) Texas game, but the players don't have that luxury.  It's win now or go home.  GO HOGS!

HeathWimp

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a Hog victory here.

Hogs  67
Weiner-covers 60
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Chad In Real Life

The score      does       not     matter    because

WE'RE GOING TO WIN!!
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: FarrelHog on March 16, 2007, 10:31:18 am
The score      does       not     matter    because

WE'RE GOING TO WIN!!
I sure hope you are right.  BTW, Beltran got struck out by a rookie to end the 2006 NLCS!  GO CARDS!

Hogtropolis™

Less than an hour until gametime.  Anymore predictions?

El Dog Hog

Still pre-game.... Im going to say USC 52.  :razorback: 65

Im wearing my "BEAT USC" Shirt. This was a great $5 shirt.

P BEV WILL SHINE!!!!

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: El Dog Hog on March 16, 2007, 08:54:26 pm
Still pre-game.... Im going to say USC 52.  :razorback: 65

Im wearing my "BEAT USC" Shirt. This was a great $5 shirt.

P BEV WILL SHINE!!!!
P BEV got raped by the refs.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

ineverlose

Coaching is nothing more than eliminating mistakes before you get fired.
Success is never permanent, and failure is never final.
The only place you can win a football game is on the field, the only place you can lose it is in your hearts.
A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever.

Butkus51

Quote from: PiggyBack on March 13, 2007, 10:16:43 am
USC  84
Ark   65

Didn't look too good last night.