Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cumulative Effect

Started by curiouscat, September 23, 2012, 08:35:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

curiouscat

If Long needs to go, it's not the result of the major actions that are highlighted these days.  Rather the cumulative effect of poor judgments.  Even if you decide to hire a coach with questionable character but brilliant coaching skills -- BP -- good judgment necessitates a level of control thereafter -- not the keys to the castle.  This didn't occur, despite signs that it was necessary -- the blonde was likely not the first and signs had to be (were) there.  'Can't believe UA received an huge financial contribution for simply doing the inevitable and only acceptable action -- the firing -- after the poor judgement and total abandonment of management control that caused the problem to begin with. 

Awards shouldn't be given for falling on a grenade, but keeping the explosion from happening in the first place.  Then we have the remarkable lack of wisdom with the selection of an arguably silly old man to manage the aftermath.  Oh my.

But good judgment has it that any change at the top should also be well considered.  This is just another grenade that needs to be disarmed, not have its pin pulled.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.............It's a difficult time to be a Razorback Fan..........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

johnny cash

Welcome to hogville! Hope you have sources who know who next coach is.

grayhawg

So I hear we had a couple donors give a million a piece for firing CBP, surely that is just a rumor. Tell me again how much Money did Petrino bring to Arkansas.

khass10

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on September 23, 2012, 08:45:57 am

Welcome to Hogville.............It's a difficult time to be a Razorback Fan..........