Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ULM Fan and Hog Fan

Started by Tank Newburg, September 19, 2012, 01:27:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank Newburg

I'm from Shreveport, Louisiana and grew up as a fan of the Razorbacks.  I've been to several games.  The most memorable ones for me were when Jim Montgomery, Bill Burnett and Chuck Dicus were playing (been a fan for a while).  In the late '70's, I attended NLU which is now ULM.  I fell in love with the campus, all the teams, and everything maroon and gold.  Of course, at that time, I never imagined a day when my college team would face the Razorbacks on the gridiron!  The trips I've made to Little Rock have all been wonderful because I was there supporting ULM, and also basking in the unique atmosphere of the Hogs and their fans - something I have loved for years.  While mostly, the games have been one sided, I never left upset because I was able to experience the best of both worlds.  I hope the two teams maintain a relationship and play each other in the future.  I must admit, I'm glad when the game is over because I can now be concerned with the Sunbelt and the SEC independently.  Go Hogs! 

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville..........and it's Bill Montgomery...........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

alwaysondbigscreen

I just found out the other day that your coach is from marionville mo, and my dad delivered him. So I guess im gonna have to be a part time ulm fan
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

khass10