Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I guess I might as well say it.......

Started by Martygit, October 07, 2017, 05:54:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Martygit

........it's time for a change - I've never been a "fire the coach" kind of guy but in the 60+ years that I've been watching Razorback football, I don't ever remember being this discouraged - maybe with John L but we knew there would be a change after him - so, I guess it's time for me to jump on the get rid of BB bandwagon - don't believe it will happen before the end of the season but it needs to happen then
RIP OTR, REV

davehog

I agree with you. I'm not a fire the coach guy either as it immediately sets the program back and there is no guarantee the next coach won't be any different.

This is the lowest point of hope for the football program I've felt in my lifetime.

We are stuck with a huge $$$ buyout and it's obvious CBB can't do it.

KennyForAD

Quote from: MartinGit on October 07, 2017, 05:54:53 pm
........it's time for a change - I've never been a "fire the coach" kind of guy but in the 60+ years that I've been watching Razorback football, I don't ever remember being this discouraged - maybe with John L but we knew there would be a change after him - so, I guess it's time for me to jump on the get rid of BB bandwagon - don't believe it will happen before the end of the season but it needs to happen then

WHO'S GONNA HIRE THE NEXT COACH?  Arkansas Football is a bus that's been driven off a cliff.  Its OVER.  Forever.  And we still employ the dud who drove the bus

Danny J

Felt this way since Mizzou last year. Since then I have wondered how anybody could believe he would all the sudden turn it around in year 5. Wait till next year...O line will be even worse losing Ragnow. It's gonna be ugly if he is allowed back next season.

grayhawg

Start at the top, fire the guy who hired him and gave him that buy out.

micali

It feels like we are the team that got punished by the NCAA.  What in the world has happened to this team? How do you get this bad in year 5? 

BigE_23

Quote from: grayhawg on October 07, 2017, 06:04:44 pm

THIS TIMES 1 MILLION

Martygit

Quote from: grayhawg on October 07, 2017, 06:04:44 pm

I don't really care about Long - that's just a revenge firing - he made a bad hire - otherwise, he's been good for the overall sports program - get rid of the bad hire
RIP OTR, REV

Jimbob111

Quote from: MartinGit on October 07, 2017, 06:15:10 pm
I don't really care about Long - that's just a revenge firing - he made a bad hire - otherwise, he's been good for the overall sports program - get rid of the bad hire

Long will NOT admit the integrity hire was the worst hire of his career, therefore, he needs to go. Today. He refuses to accept reality and for this reason alone, he cannot be trusted to run athletics any longer.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?