Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers please

Started by fred ziffel, March 18, 2010, 11:17:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fred ziffel

I tend to lurk more than post as most of you know, but I will be a little more absent around here in the immediate future. The love of my life got a diagnosis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia today and will start aggressive induction chemo in the morning. I trust that you guys can carry on without me for a few weeks. I will save up my wise cracks for later use. Say a prayer for us...
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

hogsrolling

God Bless.  prayers to you.

Boarford T. Justice

I'll remember.....I hope all goes well.
#FreeMarquel

HawgnCorona

Quote from: fred ziffel on March 18, 2010, 11:17:46 pm
I tend to lurk more than post as most of you know, but I will be a little more absent around here in the immediate future. The love of my life got a diagnosis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia today and will start aggressive induction chemo in the morning. I trust that you guys can carry on without me for a few weeks. I will save up my wise cracks for later use. Say a prayer for us...

Consider it being done...take care of yourself and your better half, help get her well and we will see you back here WHEN she is healthy again. God Bless...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

mathhog

Kermit The Hog

May God watch over your wife, you and your family. Some things are more important than the Hogs and this is certainly 1 of them.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

High Octane Hog

Our family will remember yours in our prayers daily.

imisswarrenlinn

I will certainly be lifting you and yours up in prayer.
Prettiest little girl ever I saw, stood on the banks of the Arkansas. Her eyes were wild and her stare was mean. She's the prettiest d@mn girl ever I seen.

jimmiewkersh

I am praying for you and your family as well as will continue to pray for your family over the days to come.

hognelson

I'll keep yall in my thoughts and prayers.

The real Hogules

Best wishes to you and your special someone, may God bless your family and heal your wife.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

trphog

hoginator

I'm praying Isaiah 53:5, I Peter 2:24, and Philippians 4:6-7 for you and your wife...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

grayhawg

Prayers for your family Fred.

forrest city joe

You got it. god bless you and your love one.

GuvHog

Prayers from southeast Arkansas. In a way I sort of now how you feel. In October of 2007, my wife was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. She went through 6 months of chemo-therapy and since then by the grace of God is cancer free. Remember, God is still in the healing business.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

NeverYield

Stay strong and remember,  we're all in this with you!  Your family will receive many prayers from the Hogvillians!!!
"You can take a boy out of ole' dixie land lord, but ju'll never take ole' dixie from a boy..."  -Ronnie VanZant

No1Hog27

pigture perfect

Prayers sent. Believing all will be OK shortly.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hogs7672

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

all nikon

Keep your head up and fight the fight. Prayers from NEA.

razobak

Kinda puts this all in perspective huh?  We treat basketball at Arkansas like it's life-and-death, and it almost is, but this really is.  Prayers for healing, peace, and strength for you and your wife.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Red Tusk

My prayers are with you and your family. Fight on bro.
If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

SLC

I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

JFHWGBKRIII

Prayers from Hot Springs.

weatherdawg

Just prayed for you and your family. Have faith and stay strong.

Mr. Porkleone

Keep your faith my friend. Our prayers are with you

TOM "tbw1"

Prayers from the River Valley.
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

fred ziffel

It's been a very long day, but reading your encouragement makes it a bit easier. Thanks. She has the right spirit and the fight is now on.
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

mathhog

Fred, praying for your family l!!

Hog Milanese

I PRAY THAT OUR BLESSED LADY AND EVER-VIRGIN MARY, WITH ALL THE SAINTS, WOULD PETITION CHRIST OUR GOD ON HER BEHALF. MAY THE HEALER OF HEALERS SHOW GRACE TO YOU AND HER IN THIS TRYING TIME, IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, AMEN.

trollhog

Prayers for you and your family.
WPS!

neeko501

March 19, 2010, 10:23:05 pm #33 Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:39:28 pm by neeko501
Quote from: Hog Milanese on March 19, 2010, 10:14:55 pm
I PRAY THAT OUR BLESSED LADY AND EVER-VIRGIN MARY, WITH ALL THE SAINTS, WOULD PETITION CHRIST OUR GOD ON HER BEHALF. MAY THE HEALER OF HEALERS SHOW GRACE TO YOU AND HER IN THIS TRYING TIME, IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, AMEN.
a very good prayer, amen

Hot_Town_Hog

Prayers from Hot Springs will be with you and your family Fred. Stay positive and keep your faith strong and you will beat this thing.

Cramalot

madjudge

beachhog

My prayers are with you and your family.

fred ziffel

We've been one week in-patient at hospital. Three full days of chemo are complete. More to come. She is strong-willed and determined. Thanks everyone. Your thoughts and prayers mean a lot and are appreciated.

H_K_S

Praying for God to be glorified, whatever the outcome.  Lean on the Sustainer of the Universe for everything and it will be turned to your good.

pigture perfect

Hey Fred. thanks for the update. I was wondering how things were going. I'm still praying for you and your family.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

PeabodyHawg

Prayers sent.  Keep your faith in God and His love and guidence will be with you always.  Stay strong for your family and keep up the good fight.

cal34

Prayers sent!  God be with you and your family.