Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole miss set to arrive

Started by hogfanvsnebraska, October 16, 2020, 06:09:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfanvsnebraska

Busses are lined up and waiting

Hamdsome 1

The last 2 buses are not social distancing!
The CDC just issued a Level 2 Travel Alert for Monkeypox...avoid contact. So if you're in the habit of touching other peoples lesions while traveling, stop it.

LDHognozzle

..."are lined up and waiting" ... to bring 'em to a good old fashioned, mountain home Razorback butt-thumpin'!
Never been a horse that couldn't be rode. Never been a cowboy that couldn't be throw'd.

hoggusamoungus

Wild Boarnado

"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

Noonan

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on October 16, 2020, 06:13:10 pm
The last 2 buses are not social distancing!

I figured they would fly into FYV for a quick exit after the game but I guess not.  I'd hate to drive a bus down the road from Cave Springs to XNA.

hogfan14

Ate at Walk-On's for dinner tonight and the Ole Miss bus came through. Lot of people around us starting booing.

widespreadsooie

The Super Spreaders of Mississippi

widespreadsooie

Quote from: hogfan14 on October 16, 2020, 11:53:39 pm
Ate at Walk-On's for dinner tonight and the Ole Miss bus came through. Lot of people around us starting booing.

In Rogers? Color me impressed to be honest

Matt Ryan

Quote from: hogfan14 on October 16, 2020, 11:53:39 pm

It's nice to be competitive again

ricepig

Quote from: Noonan on October 16, 2020, 08:35:55 pm
I figured they would fly into FYV for a quick exit after the game but I guess not.  I'd hate to drive a bus down the road from Cave Springs to XNA.

A couple of years ago I was picking up my son from XNA on the Friday before the LSU game, I met a couple of state troopers on motorcycles, then a couple a trooper cars, then 3 buses with the LSU team, they were hauling it on that windy road, lol.