Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr. Personality Gabe Richardson discusses his scholarship

Started by Richard Davenport, March 31, 2017, 01:39:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I checked out his film and WOW..!! This guy has hands like Bruce Lee. I mean, he can swim, rip and patty cake his way out of an O lineman's grasp so very quickly, and as soon as I was thinking that, BANG!, he get's an interception.!! Reminds me of that Vaughen guy (E aTm E) had a few years back.!! He's gonna be beast.!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on April 01, 2017, 09:51:27 am
I checked out his film and WOW..!! This guy has hands like Bruce Lee. I mean, he can swim, rip and patty cake his way out of an O lineman's grasp so very quickly, and as soon as I was thinking that, BANG!, he get's an interception.!! Reminds me of that Vaughen guy (E aTm E) had a few years back.!! He's gonna be beast.!

I think people will look back and think how in the world did Bielema get this guy to agree to be a blue shirt before going on scholarship.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: Richard Davenport on April 04, 2017, 07:00:41 pm
I think people will look back and think how in the world did Bielema get this guy to agree to be a blue shirt before going on scholarship.
Agree, he's very polished.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on April 01, 2017, 09:51:27 am

Here's his video from his Jr. year in HS at DeKalb HS in Decatur, GA. He appears to have some speed and has certainly filled out since his Jr. year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVLqUpyDWA8
Go Hogs Go!

Richard Davenport

FWIW, Gabe visited Sat and will be back this weekend with his mother for his an OV.

The guy has been working out and looks great. All of the 6-4, 240 he's listed.

King Kong

Quote from: Richard Davenport on April 18, 2017, 08:41:31 am
FWIW, Gabe visited Sat and will be back this weekend with his mother for his an OV.

The guy has been working out and looks great. All of the 6-4, 240 he's listed.

Certainly, will help with needed depth at the Hog position

oldfart