Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Safety Patrick Fields (OU lean, Stanford grad)

Started by Richard Davenport, February 27, 2017, 11:47:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

woodhog14

Named Texas, TCU, and OU his finalists today. Will announce at the Dallas Regional Opening on March 5th.

navyhog24

These are 3 of the latest schools he's visited for Junior Day. It makes you wonder if we could have been one of them had we had a Junior Day already. We haven't even had anyone on campus since Signing Day while other schools have had one or a couple of Junior Days already.

RazorPiggie

1highhog

Quote from: woodhog14 on February 27, 2017, 08:37:38 pm
Named Texas, TCU, and OU his finalists today. Will announce at the Dallas Regional Opening on March 5th.

He's a Junior, plenty of time to make headway with this young man. 

1highhog

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 28, 2017, 11:52:58 am
Why do we not have a Jr Day?

I also wonder why we don't have a Junior Day.

Oklahawg

Quote from: 1highhog on March 01, 2017, 09:38:43 am
I also wonder why we don't have a Junior Day.

We have had several junior days in the past, per season. They did not want to bring in recruits with an incomplete staff. I bet the spring practice weekends will feature this.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ricepig

Quote from: Oklahawg on March 01, 2017, 07:12:17 pm
We have had several junior days in the past, per season. They did not want to bring in recruits with an incomplete staff. I bet the spring practice weekends will feature this.

We haven't had a designated JR day with Bielema. He prefers to have smaller groups in to be able to spend more time with the athletes. Now, how well it works or the advantages of it, I don't know.