Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who just fell in love with Razorback basketball again?!?!

Started by NorthDallas40, March 19, 2017, 07:48:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthDallas40

And I don't mean going steady, or dating seriously or we've been married for 30 years and I am with you every waking hour of the day and know everything about you. But I mean, run away and get married in the Bahamas tomorrow and I'm King of the World type of deal. What a game! That's the spirit and passion we've been wanting to see. Far from perfect. But tooth and nail in your face Hog ball.  For the first time in forever I can't wait to next year. WPS!

titsonboar

ShadowHawg

40MINSOFHELL

panhandlepig

RaisinHog

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on March 19, 2017, 08:18:04 pm
I've always been in love with razorback basketball.

Yep same here.. but just like my wife we've had our share of fights and nights on the couch

WorfHog

BadHog

I'm in the "30 years of marriage" category. ALWAYS a Hawgballer here. None of this bandwagon crap...just saying.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

factchecker

Quote from: BadHog on March 19, 2017, 08:57:37 pm
I'm in the "30 years of marriage" category. ALWAYS a Hawgballer here. None of this bandwagon crap...just saying.

For those who are married you will understand this fact.

TRUE Love is not simply an emotion.  It is a conscious choice and effort.  It is dedication.  It is the willingness to be there and support through the bad and downright awful times.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ShadowHawg

Quote from: factchecker on March 19, 2017, 09:01:02 pm
For those who are married you will understand this fact.

TRUE Love is not simply an emotion.  It is a conscious choice and effort.  It is dedication.  It is the willingness to be there and support through the bad and downright awful times.

But you have to admit that the closeness you feel will be stronger some times than it is during others.

You guys know what he means.

factchecker

Quote from: ShadowHawg on March 19, 2017, 09:04:14 pm
But you have to admit that the closeness you feel will be stronger some times than it is during others.

You guys know what he means.

I agree.  I was just adding not disagreeing.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hogpc

Definitely renewed passion - and I think that's what the OP was asking.