Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Proud of the team

Started by AFWarrior83, March 19, 2017, 07:21:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AFWarrior83

I'm proud of the way the guys competed tonight. The refs definitely called the game for UNC to end the game, which is frustrating, but it is what it is. We'll be back!  :razorback:
Hogville member since 2005.

Uberanubis

hats off to the hogs, they played hard fought back and should have won this game if not for the bad officiating at the end.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

sickboy

They showed guts. After being down 17 and fighting the way they did -- that's all you can ask of your guys.

Solid season and, hopefully, just the foundations of where the program is headed.

devildoghawg

Yeah, I can't be mad, they clearly got home fried and still kept it respectable.  They outplayed UNC for 30 minutes of that 40 minute game.  Also, complete lack of class on that last second wide open dunk...dribble it out you are up 5...
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

Danny J

Yes...very happy with this team. We are not that far away from being nationally competitive

oldbear

Incredible effort. Anyone who isn't proud of the effort these guys gave, didn't pay attention. The refs hurt us at the end and not being able to get the offense very far inside the half court line in the last two minutes hurt even worse.

I agree with solid season. Hopefully we trend up from here. Very proud of them.

Hollywood870

I think the future looks good. Proud of them.

Dirty

HamSammich

Yeah they made me proud. Solid ass showing

Pignominious

They played exceptionally well in the last six weeks. It's what you ask. Hats off.

In the end, I think this team played beyond it's talent level. Unlike our loss to UNC two years ago, I thought we were clearly the worse team coming in. Really pushed them to the absolute limit.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

kp72204

Logged in just to say how proud I am. Can go to work tomorrow with head held high. Hopefully this is just the beginning of our march back to respectability. Rebounds did us in, needs some bigger men.

hog_co-pilot

We put some people on notice today! We'll be back next year- no doubt!
Woo Pig Sooie!

The Boar War

Porkette

Agree with all of the above (including the refs). Very proud of this Arkansas team, and they found a way to peak at the right time of year.
GO HOGS GO!

Hogeye_Pierce

Yep dittoes to the above.
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

Hoggish1

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on March 19, 2017, 07:21:17 pm
I'm proud of the way the guys competed tonight. The refs definitely called the game for UNC to end the game, which is frustrating, but it is what it is. We'll be back!  :razorback:

Thanks.  Only way to look at it.  Very successful season....

SemperFi

Very proud of the way that the Hogs fought in this game. They got hosed in the end, but need to be good enough to overcome some poor calls. Hopefully, Mike Anderson can build on this and get us back next year.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Ironhawg

Guys left it all on the court.  They showed so very much heart tonight.  I am very, very proud of them.  More than that I am so looking forward to next season!

Woopig69

Proud of the team, proud of Mike,and the rest of the coaches. WPS!  It's been a great year.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on March 19, 2017, 07:21:17 pm

I AGREE ...WPS!!! Next season should be even more fun
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

southarkhog06

couldn't be more proud of this team.

WorfHog

They fought but just like we found out in the SEC Tournament you can't beat 5v8. Need to start dominating. Take it away from these corrupt refs working for a rigged system.

daBoar

Great effort by the Hogs. WPS

Swinesong1

Very proud!  Thanks hoop Hogs! 

panhandlepig

We were supposed to get blown out today. We didn't.We almost won the darned ballgame.  I'm still a bit upset, well, alot upset we didn't.
  Enough about me watching from my recliner. These kids played all year to the best of their ability.  I screamed and yelled and questioned and cursed. I wasn't out there.

Thank you kids for playing for the University of Arkansas Razorbacks. I wish you had won today, not for me , For You. Go Hogs.

zebradynasty

Very good showing for Arkansas hate to think of "what if" had the hogs got to Memphis...our crowd would have took over and we would made the elite 8! Great season now that the question of did we hire the right coach is put to rest... ::) and a solid class on the way the future is bright.

Pig Worshipper

That was a great effort. Yes, we are consistently inconsistent but we do play with a lot of heart.

And on another note, I know Kingsley hasn't been good on offense much lately but has he ever shown the world he can block shots and play good defense. I'd say his NBA stock has gone way up after these two tournament games.

Breems

It just hit me that this great season is over and I have to wait for basketball again. :(
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

panhandlepig

Quote from: Breems on March 19, 2017, 07:48:21 pm
It just hit me that this great season is over and I have to wait for basketball again. :(

It sucks. There's alway next year. It's gonna be a good one. I can feel it.