Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Courtre Alexander

Started by parallaxpig, December 23, 2017, 11:52:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

parallaxpig

https://247sports.com/Player/Courtre-Alexander-46039342

We picked up 5 crystal balls on 247sports in last couple of days. Used to be 100% Texass........
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

redeye

OwassoHog

Good kid. When he gets his motor going he is pretty much unstoppable. I might be biased though  :)

SooieGeneris

I have watched his tape. We don't have any commits who can rush the passer like this kid. Fulwider and Mincey are SDEs who might even move inside.

We have no WDEs, go get him before someone else does!

I take Otis' crystal ball with a grain of salt, his accuracy is barely over 60%, but Powers, the national guy is over 90% and picked us yesterday. Today's pick was a Texas reporter, so it looks good right now.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Hogtimes

Hard to figure out what is going on.   I cannot but help wondering why  none of the Oklahoma schools have offered.  Unless I am mistaken ....Tulsa has not offered.    Very surprised that Texas came with a late offer.

colbs

Quote from: Hogtimes on December 23, 2017, 01:18:57 pm
Hard to figure out what is going on.   I cannot but help wondering why  none of the Oklahoma schools have offered.  Unless I am mistaken ....Tulsa has not offered.    Very surprised that Texas came with a late offer.
He's probably a kid that blew up this year.  According to 247 Tulsa has already offered.  It looks like OU has already signed two WDE for this class.

cardinalandwhite

Come on, coach! Get us a sack artist!
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Hog Fan...DOH!

Oklahawg

Quote from: OwassoHog on December 23, 2017, 12:57:00 pm
Good kid. When he gets his motor going he is pretty much unstoppable. I might be biased though  :)

Me too!  Fun to watch that team 6-7 times this year. Wish we could have flipped Wayne Jones (KState signee for those not from NE OK).
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

HogHomer

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on December 23, 2017, 01:34:50 pm
Deatrich Wise kinda guy?
More Trey Flowers than Wise. If anyone ever got to stand next to Deatrich would understand when I say he was a genetic freak. Too bad he was banged up most of his career here.

OwassoHog

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 23, 2017, 02:49:41 pm
Me too!  Fun to watch that team 6-7 times this year. Wish we could have flipped Wayne Jones (KState signee for those not from NE OK).
Wayne is probably the best person for his age I've been around. He will be successful in whatever he does. Only 6-7 times?!? Not a true fan then ;)

OwassoHog

What is crazy to me is he was virtually unrecruited going into this year. Really up until mid way through the year, I started to question my ability to evaluate talent. The last stretch of the season and playoffs, he was unstoppable and a wrecking ball. He is such a gifted athlete for his size. In the semifinals against Jenks, he dropped back into coverage and intercepted a pass in the boundary. Flipped his head around and caught the ball better than any Razorback DB I've seen. Not saying he will be an All American wherever he will go, but I think he has the potential to be a great player.

redhogchilipepper

State championship team and my high school Go Rams!

Muskliketusk

We are his best offer and close to home. Texas offered but this ain't ten years ago so that offer ain't what it used to be.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: Muskliketusk on December 24, 2017, 02:05:16 pm
We are his best offer and close to home. Texas offered but this ain't ten years ago so that offer ain't what it used to be.

Did you see our defense last year? Just saying...
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Muskliketusk

Quote from: cardinalandwhite on December 24, 2017, 02:31:37 pm
Remember what hapened last time we played Texas? Just saying...best offer. No contest.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: OwassoHog on December 24, 2017, 01:03:55 am
What is crazy to me is he was virtually unrecruited going into this year. Really up until mid way through the year, I started to question my ability to evaluate talent. The last stretch of the season and playoffs, he was unstoppable and a wrecking ball. He is such a gifted athlete for his size. In the semifinals against Jenks, he dropped back into coverage and intercepted a pass in the boundary. Flipped his head around and caught the ball better than any Razorback DB I've seen. Not saying he will be an All American wherever he will go, but I think he has the potential to be a great player.

I saw that play on his tape. I don't know that I've ever seen a HS player do that, he had the back man to man also, not dropping back into zone. I was extremely impressed.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Oklahawg

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 24, 2017, 04:13:11 pm
I saw that play on his tape. I don't know that I've ever seen a HS player do that, he had the back man to man also, not dropping back into zone. I was extremely impressed.

Very similar playoff run to that of Kyrie Fisher (Tulsa Union, RS OLB for UA) the year before.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: cardinalandwhite on December 24, 2017, 02:31:37 pm

I believe everyone has seen our defense for the last 10 years. This staff must know something about our offensive talent, because they are going wild on recruiting defense. To me it's different than anyone has recruited here for as long as I can remember, and THAT'S a good thing..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.