Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is this Troy Polamalu in Sebastian Tretola's body?

Started by razorbackfanatic, December 22, 2017, 01:31:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfanatic

GoHogzzGo

Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Since he's a JUCO, & they offered him, there might be something about the O-Line that they don't like. But it could be that they just want to move Froholdt back to the D-Line. Who knows..?  This is when fanonthehill is real, real good to have around.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

colbs

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 22, 2017, 02:02:56 pm
Since he's a JUCO, & they offered him, there might be something about the O-Line that they don't like. But it could be that they just want to move Froholdt back to the D-Line. Who knows..?  This is when fanonthehill is real, real good to have around.
Why would they move the best OL back to DL his senior year?

IronMountainHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 22, 2017, 02:02:56 pm
Not sure he's gonna be allowed into practice with this new regime. Most of these HUNH guys are paranoid and keep people at bay. Hell, Chip Kelly had the cops trying to arrest Rick Neuheisel and the PAC 12 guys a few years ago.

netteltonhog

Froholdt is not going back to defense. Why does this keep being brought up. He was our second best offensive lineman behind Ragnow.

razorbackfanatic

He has a real nasty streak. I will say in his video he is going against some small looking defensive lineman. Now being that he's a mammoth, he may just make them look smaller than they are. When's he's lined up on an end he destroys them! Nonetheless he isn't just blocking them he's hitting them hard enough for their grandma to feel it!😆 I like guys like that, Big Skip had a little bit of that in him. Just make sure you stop when the whistle blows!!

I also agree that Froholdt was our second best OLineman this season and I don't see him being moved again. When he gets a guy locked up in run blocking he's pretty salty. He's learned a lot on the job and he could have a special senior season.

Iwastherein1969

That kid reminds me more of Brandon Burlsworth. Just by the sheer size of his shoulders.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HamGrowsOnTrees

Frodo was a gamble that I thought CBB was a dip#$%t for putting on the offensive line. And for a year I was right. And now I can say I was ultimately wrong. CBB saw something I missed and Frodo is the best lineman BYFAR we have. He will be at least a second round draft pick. book it.

so no... oh no,,, ill eat this laptop if someone is stupid enough to put him back on defense.

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: HamGrowsOnTrees on December 23, 2017, 05:13:36 am
Frodo was a gamble that I thought CBB was a dip#$%t for putting on the offensive line. And for a year I was right. And now I can say I was ultimately wrong. CBB saw something I missed and Frodo is the best lineman BYFAR we have. He will be at least a second round draft pick. book it.

so no... oh no,,, ill eat this laptop if someone is stupid enough to put him back on defense.

They're gonna move Kelley to his guard position, duh!
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous