Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting name to keep an eye on ...

Started by rljjr, December 22, 2017, 12:15:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rljjr

4-star DL Bobby Brown, who decommitted from A&M on Tuesday, won't sign early anymore. I know he's looking hard at Bama and OU, but he's from Texas and with the rumors swirling of Chavis to Arkansas you never know how that will play out -- especially if Chavis were to bring his DL coach (main recruiter for Brown) with him. Just thinking out loud.

Stranger things have happened.

WOOPIGDOOIE

There are a few defensive players committed to A&M that haven't signed yet. Could be possible to snatch 1 or 2 if Chavis is our new DC

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: rljjr on December 22, 2017, 12:15:22 pm
4-star DL Bobby Brown, who decommitted from A&M on Tuesday, won't sign early anymore. I know he's looking hard at Bama and OU, but he's from Texas and with the rumors swirling of Chavis to Arkansas you never know how that will play out -- especially if Chavis were to bring his DL coach (main recruiter for Brown) with him. Just thinking out loud.

That is interesting.  Thanks for the info.  He looks like a good prospect.
Retired Radio Host

Cambridge Hog

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on December 22, 2017, 12:18:18 pm
There are a few defensive players committed to A&M that haven't signed yet. Could be possible to snatch 1 or 2 if Chavis is our new DC

this would be huge.

Chives will be able to recruit. he's a NAME, despite what Hogville says...

bkjbearcat

Someone said a week ago that Jimbo is on the bad side of a lot of Texas coaches. Is that still the case or has fences been mended?
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: rljjr on December 22, 2017, 12:15:22 pm

This is the kind of thread that makes this place excellent... +1's on all of ya.!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hugo Bezdek

DaShaun White is 4* LB commit to A&M that also has not signed.

HF#1

Does he currently have an Arkansas offer?
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

HF#1

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on December 22, 2017, 01:02:30 pm
DaShaun White is 4* LB commit to A&M that also has not signed.

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Fan1958

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on December 22, 2017, 12:45:13 pm
this would be huge.

Chives will be able to recruit. he's a NAME, despite what Hogville says...

Only if he brings DL coach Cream Cheese with him.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

hogsticker

Maybe they didn't sign for a reason.  Maybe the coaches they were fond of are moving to another team and they were told to wait till the dust cleared and follow them.  Sounds like it could happen that way.

jackflash

SooieGeneris

Quote from: jackflash on December 22, 2017, 02:23:58 pm
who is the DL for A&M ?

Terry Price. He was at OM at one time with Nutt, might have been with Auburn at one time. Excellent rep as a recruiter. Word is Fisher wants to keep him on.

https://247sports.com/Coach/Terry-Price-292
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Birminghog

Brown committed to Bama tonight, per CBS.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: HF#1 on December 22, 2017, 01:12:12 pm

Yes. Chad Walker was his recruiter for us, John Chavis and Terry Price for A&M. Of the 7 players who committed to A&M and haven't signed, we have offers to 3.

White, Prince a RB, and Brian Johnson a LB-S.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

rljjr

Quote from: Birminghog on December 22, 2017, 07:49:31 pm
Brown committed to Bama tonight, per CBS.

Well there goes that one. But better at Bama than the Aggies.

Bash

The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.