Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upcoming instate studs

Started by #1 STUNNA, December 21, 2017, 08:40:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on December 22, 2017, 12:38:58 am
LMAO.  2019 class is likely to be the best Arkansas has produced in the rankings era.

There's 3 Top 100 type players, 2 likely 5* in Burks and Henry that would be huge weapons for Coach Morris. Darius Thomas is likely to be a high 4* OT and Jesus knows we need OT after Pittman didn't sign one for 2 years and Anderson didn't either in first year.

I expect Stacey Wilkins to end up a 4* OT as well.

Then there's a handful of kids that went JUCO that would be a part of 2019's class too.

We'll be mining Texas hard but it looks like there'll be a rare amount of top shelf players in state in the coming seasons.

Trust me.. i know all about 2019...

ricepig

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 21, 2017, 09:03:25 am
Are Jackson and Thomas hog leans?

Jackson moved in from Pennsylvania I believe, and Thomas might be a slight lean.

moto625

Don't be surprise of Henry goes out of state he wants to make a name for himself, not just follow in someone's footsteps

RaisinHog

Quote from: moto625 on December 22, 2017, 08:05:03 am
Don't be surprise of Henry goes out of state he wants to make a name for himself, not just follow in someone's footsteps

Meh .. maybe but I would be surprised .. he is perfect for this system

NotSoFastMyFriend

Best player that no one is talking about is Justice Hill. "But he's a basketball recruit." Yeah, he's a really good basketball player. Really good.

But....How many NBA players are 6' or under? Okay, now how many NFL players are 6' or less? How about roster spots for each sport?

BOTTOM LINE: Don't be surprised to see him sign a football scholarship and play both in college. Is a better football prospect IMO.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4743865/59e4e65890ef2d0e50615845

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on December 22, 2017, 10:18:23 am
Best player that no one is talking about is Justice Hill. "But he's a basketball recruit." Yeah, he's a really good basketball player. Really good.

But....How many NBA players are 6' or under? Okay, now how many NFL players are 6' or less? How about roster spots for each sport?

BOTTOM LINE: Don't be surprised to see him sign a football scholarship and play both in college. Is a better football prospect IMO.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4743865/59e4e65890ef2d0e50615845
Best player warren faced all season along with Ceaser Warren from Robinson.

#1 STUNNA

wish Marcus Miller had a highlight tape because he is a stud.

JaketheSnake

If we just sign the starting 11 on offense and defense from Warren every year we will be set.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: JaketheSnake on December 22, 2017, 11:34:35 am
If we just sign the starting 11 on offense and defense from Warren every year we will be set.

lol... maybe just one a year. But i believe they have 3 that are good enough for the 2019 class.

HogBeliever625

Quote from: ricepig on December 22, 2017, 06:46:13 am
Jackson moved in from Pennsylvania I believe, and Thomas might be a slight lean.
This is correct about Jackson. Ik him and he is not a hog lean

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on December 22, 2017, 12:38:58 am
LMAO.  2019 class is likely to be the best Arkansas has produced in the rankings era.

There's 3 Top 100 type players, 2 likely 5* in Burks and Henry that would be huge weapons for Coach Morris. Darius Thomas is likely to be a high 4* OT and Jesus knows we need OT after Pittman didn't sign one for 2 years and Anderson didn't either in first year.

I expect Stacey Wilkins to end up a 4* OT as well.

Then there's a handful of kids that went JUCO that would be a part of 2019's class too.

We'll be mining Texas hard but it looks like there'll be a rare amount of top shelf players in state in the coming seasons.
Sounds good.  Im willing to give CCM a pass for the small early signing period class.  Having the job 13 days is just not enough time to see everybody and convince them to flip or stay with a staff they have never met before.   So it is understandable that he didnt get everyone BB had committed to stay or get everyone we wanted to flip to us to flip. 

But its good news that the state has these recruits coming up.  I think how he does with these recruits will be a sign of how he is going to be able to "build a fence" around Ark and keep the top elite football recruits at home.  Then I want to see this incredible Texas recruiting prowess so he can supplement these elite Ark kids with Texas kids.  Apparently his so called ability to get Texas kids is one of the reasons Ark chose him over someone like Mike Norvell, so lets see it in the next couple of classes.  He gets a pass on this class, but Hog Nation is expecting a tireless recruiter who can sell UA and Fayetteville as THE place to come for a great college career packed full of wins and great support.  I hope CCM can deliver this.

texas tush hog

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on December 21, 2017, 09:01:18 am
Jadon Jackson, WR Bentonville West
Jacolby Criswell, QB Morrilton c/o 2020
Darius Thomas, OL Jonesboro

Wilkins just got an offer. Darin Davenport, LB Southside, is another that's been brought up and RD has written about.

Is Darin Davenort, Joe Dean's son?