Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

STOP THE PLAYER BASHING

Started by PharmacistHog, January 11, 2017, 11:13:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PharmacistHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Arky

What about former Tulsa players?

Arky

zuko

Right, it's the coach. What's he gonna do when they start losing which will be today to OK State.

Coach V. Slocombe

Maybe somebody should make sure Lanny get's that memo... ;)
I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.  Vince Lombardi

tophawg19

Lanny didn't name a single player . If they want to stop something , how about removing trolls . you can read 5 posts from these guys and know they don't believe their own crap
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 05, 2017, 10:08:50 am
Lanny didn't name a single player . If they want to stop something , how about removing trolls . you can read 5 posts from these guys and know they don't believe their own crap
Naw, just the whole team...
I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird

tophawg19

that would be team bashing which is ok . individual players not so much . you can always demand a refund on your subscription price

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 05, 2017, 02:03:51 pm
that would be team bashing which is ok . individual players not so much . you can always demand a refund on your subscription price
lol...suck up...

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 05, 2017, 02:03:51 pm
lol...suck up...

tophawg19

hey i ain't the one on here reporting the owner lol

PharmacistHog

The players are still students. The coach is ultimately responsible so bash the hell outta him. He deserves it.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.