Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia predictions

Started by BannerMountainMan, January 20, 2018, 07:47:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Barford said we play them on his birthday so we will win
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

ishankem

bhogs05

TNhawgfan

We'll keep it close because the dogs don't have the shooters to blow us out, but we won't win the slow, ugly game uga plays at their place. UGA 71, ARK 63
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

pigroots

Sho Nuff

It's a road game, we lose big.  No need to fear though, FCJ will let us know that everything will be okay.

bkjbearcat

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

3of5-2

Should be Hogs 81 Dogs 63. I said should be.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: bkjbearcat on January 20, 2018, 08:03:09 pm
MA on the road? GA wins big.
has a better road record then Pelphrey Heath and last 7 years of Nolan
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hoggish1

FineAsSwine

Hogs win. Darious Hall scores in double digits.
Hogs up! Covid down!

alohawg

Based on current trends, Georgia by 10+ @ home. 72-59
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

razorpimp

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 20, 2018, 07:54:14 pm
We'll keep it close because the dogs don't have the shooters to blow us out, but we won't win the slow, ugly game uga plays at their place. UGA 71, ARK 63

Against Mediocre Mike's Hogs, someone on their team will have a career night, they will shoot their highest % of the year from 2 & 3....you can take that to the bank

Fan701

Quote from: razorpimp on January 20, 2018, 08:25:10 pm
Against Mediocre Mike's Hogs, someone on their team will have a career night, they will shoot their highest % of the year from 2 & 3....you can take that to the bank
Ha, yes, seems always to be the case.  Judging from how it's gone so far in SEC play you have to expect the game to be over by half time.  When you have no defense, you have to shoot lights out to win.  That's hard to do on the road.  UGA 70 UA 53.

bkjbearcat

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 20, 2018, 08:10:32 pm

So what?
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: bkjbearcat on January 20, 2018, 08:32:21 pm
So what?
so I don't know why it's only pinned on Mike, like that's his label. Should be Arkansas' label

GuvHog

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 20, 2018, 08:32:59 pm
so I don't know why it's only pinned on Mike, like that's his label. Should be Arkansas' label

He's earned it. Take a look at his conference road record during his last year at Missouri.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

bkjbearcat

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 20, 2018, 08:32:59 pm

Frankly, I don't give a darn about Pelphrey, Heath or Noland. I care about MA stinking on the road.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: bkjbearcat on January 20, 2018, 08:40:25 pm
Frankly, I don't give a darn about Pelphrey, Heath or Noland. I care about MA stinking on the road.
gotta finish the year strong like last year, won 4 games on road in a row last year, hoping for the best!!

bkjbearcat

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 20, 2018, 08:41:42 pm
gotta finish the year strong like last year, won 4 games on road in a row last year, hoping for the best!!

Finish strong? They didn't get out the round of 32.

razorpimp

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 20, 2018, 08:10:32 pm

The SEC in Andersons first 6 seasons was atrocious

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: bkjbearcat on January 20, 2018, 08:45:32 pm
Finish strong? They didn't get out the round of 32.
i thought we were talking about in the road

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: razorpimp on January 20, 2018, 08:48:22 pm
The SEC in Andersons first 6 seasons was atrocious
first 6?? That's all he has had

razorpimp

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 20, 2018, 08:49:18 pm
first 6?? That's all he has had

He's in his 7th season, so his first 6.....

Before this season the sec has been bad really bad

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: razorpimp on January 20, 2018, 08:51:48 pm
He's in his 7th season, so his first 6.....

Before this season the sec has been bad really bad
gotcha gotcha yeah if you take out 6-3 and 6-3 in year 4 and 6 it prolly is horrible

FATHAWG08

For some reason I think Georgia will have its best outside shooting game of the season.
I love off season Football!!

razorpimp

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 20, 2018, 08:53:58 pm
gotcha gotcha yeah if you take out 6-3 and 6-3 in year 4 and 6 it prolly is horrible

I'm talking about the quality of the league as a whole not his record

Mr. Porkleone

On Road. MA lack of coaching and we can't make FT's

Georgia 81
Hogs 67

pigture perfect

I have no confidence that we win after another 2nd half collapse.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

golfinpig

Quote from: razorpimp on January 20, 2018, 09:00:56 pm
I'm talking about the quality of the league as a whole not his record
You are on a roll tonight, you are right again. For the past 6 years the bottom 10 teams in the sec have been awful. The league was lucky to get 3 teams in the tourny. Almost everyone has now upgraded their coaching which has brought in better talent and we have fallen behind. Sad but true.

3kgthog

40MINSOFHELL

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Hogs about to go 1-3 over the next 2 weeks.  Book it.

TeufelHog

After the loss GA suffered today at Auburn, they'll be out for blood at home.  GA by 15 to 20 points . . . Hogs on the road.

hogsanity

I think Hogs win this one, but I can't give you one reason why.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

swineology

UGA is good enough to win at home

UGA 71
Hogs 60

Razorod

Winnable game in my opinion. Should have the feel of the MSU game earlier. Grind it out, possession-by-possession game. Should come down to the final 3-4 minutes.

Key will be how we finish.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

razorpimp

Quote from: golfinpig on January 20, 2018, 09:26:08 pm
You are on a roll tonight, you are right again. For the past 6 years the bottom 10 teams in the sec have been awful. The league was lucky to get 3 teams in the tourny. Almost everyone has now upgraded their coaching which has brought in better talent and we have fallen behind. Sad but true.

Yep golfin, every other team has upgraded and we are kickin rocks with Anderson

Hollywood_HOGan45

Seems like we always play well at UGA for some reason.

The win at a good UGA squad in 14-15 propelled us to a very good season with Portis and Qualls.

Heck, even John Pelphrey won there.

A win here going into the Big 12-SEC challenge would be much needed.

deserthog

I heard from a very reliable source that Georgia is practicing only lay-ups prior to our game. We may be in trouble.

riccoar

Well 13-6 record at this point.  12 regular season games left on the schedule.  6 of those are on the road.  The 20 wins and you are in, no longer is reality.  To me, finishing regular season with less than 21 wins would not be good unless we go deep into the SECT.  Gonna be a long road and Georgia will tell us whether these guys can do it.

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

b-ball coach

Oliver

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

PORKULATOR

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 20, 2018, 09:19:01 pm
I have no confidence that we win after another 2nd half collapse.
are you saying The Ole Miss game was a second half collapse? I understand that we only scored 47 points AND WON THE GAME.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Pigasaurus

15 assists, 7 threes by team and Gafford 18 pts we win. Less than any of these we lose.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

TheRazorback500

UGA's talent level is down a bit. I think we can win this one 76-72.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

bosshog84