Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 straight SEC road games coming up!!

Started by HeyHogs, January 20, 2018, 04:40:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyHogs

We are so screwed with this schedule coming up.  I cannot see them winning any of those games?

3kgthog

I predict those three opponents shoot a total of 93 FTs.

Beaverfever

Against teams with a combined 6-12 record.  Gotta go 2-1 or better. 

ADavisTheGOAT

Georgia will shoot about 40 free throws and win by 15.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

HogInThaGrove

We will lose 2/3. Teams don't usually shoot bad at home and it's not like our defense is stopping anybody. 

ParkerSchnabel

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on January 20, 2018, 04:47:16 pm
Georgia will shoot about 40 free throws and win by 15.

Dude get out of my head !!! I was about to say that Georgia will be Miss St part two. Did you see them play USC ??? If we find a way to beat the refs and Georgia then maybe this team has turned the proverbial corner.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Beaverfever on January 20, 2018, 04:46:08 pm
Against teams with a combined 6-12 record.  Gotta go 2-1 or better.
LSU already beat us by 20, A+M has top 10 talent that isn't performing like it, and GA plays tough D unlike us. Which 2 You think we're winning?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

alohawg

13-9 coming, and fighting for an nit bid.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BadHog

They will all have their "game of the season" against us.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Atlhogfan1

And Ok St in there. Just beat OU in OT. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

The_Iceman

If Mike can't win this year, then he for sure won't next year. No reason to keep him if he misses the NCAA Tournament.

alohawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 20, 2018, 05:00:38 pm
If Mike can't win this year, then he for sure won't next year. No reason to keep him if he misses the NCAA Tournament.

If they win out at home and lose out on the road,  basically continue the pattern, they finish 19-12  nit bound.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

TNhawgfan

Quote from: alohawg on January 20, 2018, 05:07:15 pm
If they win out at home and lose out on the road,  basically continue the pattern, they finish 19-12  nit bound.
They're not winning out at home. The three home wins have all been eeked out. And the home loss was a blow out. Still have UK, auburn, and other good teams at home
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 20, 2018, 06:13:47 pm
They're not winning out at home. The three home wins have all been eeked out. And the home loss was a blow out. Still have UK, auburn, and other good teams at home
we won't lose to auburn at home
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Letsroll1200

Our pressure is going to give Georgia fits. I think we have a good shot against the bulldogs.

HeyHogs

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 20, 2018, 06:58:11 pm
Our pressure is going to give Georgia fits. I think we have a good shot against the bulldogs.
Unfortunately our pressure is going to allow the refs to send the Dawgs to the line 53 times.  They make their average we lose.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

All losses.  No reason to think otherwise.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 20, 2018, 05:00:38 pm

Wasn't that your stance last year?

1highhog

Before we played Florida I said we would lose 5 out of 6, I didn't see anything yesterday against Ole Miss that changed my opinion.

raz1965

This team will have to find a way too win a couple of rd games, being on the rd will allow this team to understand an adjust, don"t  count this team out as Mike's team improve as the season moves on. The rd is tuff for ever team.

Champs04

texhog

If they lose the next three it will be hard for the boys not to let go of the rope for the rest of the year.

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: texhog on January 22, 2018, 12:40:37 pm
If they lose the next three it will be hard for the boys not to let go of the rope for the rest of the year.

They didn't let go of the rope last year. We know this team has fight.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HeyHogs on January 20, 2018, 04:40:38 pm
We are so screwed with this schedule coming up.  I cannot see them winning any of those games?
They will win the first year, giving everyone hope then get smoked in the last 2. Or, they'll lose the first two badly and everyone here will say there is no way they can win the 3rd game and the Hogs will win it easily which will leave everyone wondering how they can play like that after playing so badly in the first 2.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Dirty

Quote from: HeyHogs on January 20, 2018, 04:40:38 pm

You are blind!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Letsroll1200

4-4 in the SEC. Right in striking distance.

daprospecta

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

micali

Quote from: alohawg on January 20, 2018, 04:55:47 pm
13-9 coming, and fighting for an nit bid.
It's already been said by the talking heads that Arkansas can go 9-9 in the league and still make the tournament.  The win over OU will have us in.  We are not nit bound.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 23, 2018, 08:05:47 pm
That 1 point double OT win really showed him.
Winning on the road in Overtime is one of the hardest things to do in basketball

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: rtr on January 23, 2018, 08:09:15 pm
Actually 3 point win.

Yawn. Whatever. 

Well this was the new short term goal as of a couple of weeks ago and they got there.

micali

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 23, 2018, 08:05:47 pm
That 1 point double OT win really showed him.
A road win regardless of the score is a win. You take them however you can get them.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: micali on January 23, 2018, 08:16:36 pm
A road win regardless of the score is a win. You take them however you can get them.
No darn.