Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A&M finds ways to lose at MO

Started by HeyHogs, February 13, 2018, 08:19:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyHogs

I hope they bring that hangover into BWA Saturday.  The team will need the crowd and smart play to win.

Go Hogs!!

Danny J

Yeah cuz Gafford struggled to say the least against 2 future NBA bigs down in college station

TNhawgfan

If he and trey both get 2 early fouls Saturday the way they did tonight, we'll be in a world of trouble
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Breems

Quote from: Danny J on February 13, 2018, 08:20:49 pm
Yeah cuz Gafford struggled to say the least against 2 future NBA bigs down in college station

We'll have to rain 3s to win this one.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

onebadrubi

Aren't they down their best ball handler as of today before the game, for the season?

Atlhogfan1

A&M was missing their top 2 PGs tonight.  Starting PG out for rest of season.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hawg1221

Arkansas better be ready Saturday. Texas A&M will play well.

RaisinHog

We need to press the dog crap out of then we are gona have too get a bunch of steels and hope the refs let us play. .

Springfield_MO_Razorback

They are down big time in the back court. No gaurd depth left. They will absolutely have to beat us down low for 40 minutes if they have a shot this Saturday. I'm sorry but the run as of late we have been on, sold out Bud Walton. Texas A&M will be on the ropes. We come out hot and control this game. Best part.. I can finally make a freaking game due to my crazy work schedule.

BannerMountainMan

How in the world is A&M ranked😂😂 they are 6-7 in the league LOLOLOL
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hawg Red

"Finds a way" aka loses 3 rotation guards in a matter of days.

razorback1829

Quote from: Breems on February 13, 2018, 08:24:21 pm

Macon and Barford will be due a good shooting day. You don't see them having 2 off days in a row normally. This is the fun part of the season.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Breems on February 13, 2018, 08:24:21 pm

No we won't. We will beat them they won't be raining 3s like they did in College Station.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Springfield_MO_Razorback on February 13, 2018, 09:21:15 pm
They are down big time in the back court. No gaurd depth left. They will absolutely have to beat us down low for 40 minutes if they have a shot this Saturday. I'm sorry but the run as of late we have been on, sold out Bud Walton. Texas A&M will be on the ropes. We come out hot and control this game. Best part.. I can finally make a freaking game due to my crazy work schedule.

They won't come out of the Bud with a win..Not happening this team is getting some contributions now from more players. Very balanced win tonight and the defense has stepped up. Hall really helps with everything defense, rebounding and he is scoring.

3of5-2

I hope there is not a thread in a few days that starts Arkansas finds a way to lose at MO.

Letsroll1200

The guard play is going to hurt A&M against the Hogs. Would be a big win

Hawg Red

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 13, 2018, 10:27:54 pm
The guard play is going to hurt A&M against the Hogs. Would be a big win

Yep. We got handled by LSU because of exceptional guard play, but we have done well recently against the Aggies due to shaky guard play. Their guards were making plays last time but they will be down 3 guards on Saturday. Sets up great for the Hogs. Win the war of attrition.

sickboy

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 13, 2018, 09:56:59 pm
I hope there is not a thread in a few days that starts Arkansas finds a way to lose at MO.

There won't be. We don't play Mizzou until March.

hawg1221

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 13, 2018, 09:28:10 pm
How in the world is A&M ranked😂😂 they are 6-7 in the league LOLOLOL

Simple. They started out conference play like 0-5 with some major players out. They played some good teams and beat them quite handily. And there's the eyeball test. They look very good when they're on.

hawg1221

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 13, 2018, 09:56:15 pm
They won't come out of the Bud with a win..Not happening this team is getting some contributions now from more players. Very balanced win tonight and the defense has stepped up. Hall really helps with everything defense, rebounding and he is scoring.

A&M is the kind of team you need to worry about. Very athletic and a strong inside game.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawg1221 on February 13, 2018, 08:56:56 pm
Arkansas better be ready Saturday. Texas A&M will play well.
Hogs by 15.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

rljjr

Was A&M down a player when we played them at their place? I can't remember.

hawg1221

I think they were, but I'm not 100% sure.