Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question?

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 18, 2017, 02:55:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Would you rather have South Carolina and Florida lose a few and maybe get a chance to slip in the 2 or 3 seed or beat Florida and still get get the 4 seed? Because Florida has a chance to lose rn!! And then SCar and Florida play this week!!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

lunchbox72703

You pose a time honored question.....The Wise Alligator or the Noble Fowl.  For periods of time, Alligators have been known to sneak upon the land to feast upon an unsuspecting Cock, but as time lingered on,  The wise Cock learned to simply fly over the jaws of the hungry Alligator.  It is a battle that rages on still, with no clear winner.  I return to my mountain now.

kp72204

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on February 18, 2017, 03:15:55 pm
You pose a time honored question.....The Wise Alligator or the Noble Fowl.  For periods of time, Alligators have been known to sneak upon the land to feast upon an unsuspecting Cock, but as time lingered on,  The wise Cock learned to simply fly over the jaws of the hungry Alligator.  It is a battle that rages on still, with no clear winner.  I return to my mountain now.
Nice!!!!!!

PonderinHog

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on February 18, 2017, 03:15:55 pm