Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Done With Caring Whether or not Mike Keeps or Loses his Job

Started by bosshog84, February 16, 2017, 10:11:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bosshog84

I just want the team to keep winning and us make the tournament! Big step in the right direction after last night's win!

Now all I have to say is GO HOGS.... BEAT OLE PISS!!  :razorback:

Hawg Red

I'm trying not to get too high or low based on a game or stretch of games. That was my problem recently. Got too high going into the Oklahoma State game and then got too low after the few games before last night. It also helps that last night's win probably has Anderson pretty safe. I don't see us doing something like losing out.

I just want to see Anderson coaching better, and he has the last 3 halves of basketball. I'll probably get pretty excited if we can avoid a letdown Saturday and beat Ole Miss.

wildturkey8

This game against Ole Miss is going to be tough.  Andy Kennedy has them playing extremely well.  If we win, I can see the beginning of a late season run.  This game is an excellent barometer of where we stand.

revolution

Quote from: bosshog84 on February 16, 2017, 10:11:31 am
I just want the team to keep winning and us make the tournament! Big step in the right direction after last night's win!

Now all I have to say is GO HOGS.... BEAT OLE PISS!!  :razorback:

Hawg Red

Quote from: wildturkey8 on February 16, 2017, 10:18:52 am
This game against Ole Miss is going to be tough.  Andy Kennedy has them playing extremely well.  If we win, I can see the beginning of a late season run.  This game is an excellent barometer of where we stand.

Andy Kennedy is 5-3 at BWA. Tough win, if we can get it.

ShadowHawg

I like Anderson, so it's natural that I would like for him to stay.

But I have approached this season differently. Whether he stays or goes is not going to be up to me, so why sweat it?

It has made watching the games so much more fun for me this season than years past.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

bosshog84

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 16, 2017, 10:30:37 am
Andy Kennedy is 5-3 at BWA. Tough win, if we can get it.

No doubt it will be a tough win! DeAndre Burnett is a very good guard and Sebastian Saiz is a double double machine. They aren't great on defense so we should be able to score points if we play like we did last night.

The_Iceman

Really worried about the Ole Miss game. A win Saturday would be huge!

GuvHog

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 16, 2017, 10:18:29 am
I'm trying not to get too high or low based on a game or stretch of games. That was my problem recently. Got too high going into the Oklahoma State game and then got too low after the few games before last night. It also helps that last night's win probably has Anderson pretty safe. I don't see us doing something like losing out.

I just want to see Anderson coaching better, and he has the last 3 halves of basketball. I'll probably get pretty excited if we can avoid a letdown Saturday and beat Ole Miss.

I think the Hogs just took Missouri too lightly and got caught with their pants down while Vandy's players and coaches were still pissed over losing to the Hogs in Nashville and wanted payback.  Glad to see Mike and his players get past those losses and right the ship. Here's to hoping they can keep it righted and beat Ole Miss on Saturday.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

J-Five

Quote from: ShadowHawg on February 16, 2017, 10:38:05 am
I like Anderson, so it's natural that I would like for him to stay.

But I have approached this season differently. Whether he stays or goes is not going to be up to me, so why sweat it?

It has made watching the games so much more fun for me this season than years past.

Couldn't agree more...folks agonizing over whether Anderson stays, or dictating what it will take for him to stay is silly.  Just watch the games and evaluate the team when the season is over.  Just my take.
"If the person you're criticizing is doing it better than you are, close your mouth"

code red

Keep playing zone....we are in the tourny....start playing man again????  We are in trouble. 
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

I for one have seen enough of Mike's Style.  However...I will support whoever is there.  GO HOGS.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

cardsNhogs

Quote from: code red on February 16, 2017, 11:36:57 am
Keep playing zone....we are in the tourny....start playing man again????  We are in trouble.
Yes he needs to get away from this fastest 40 mentality. The zone should be our primary defense.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: code red on February 16, 2017, 11:36:57 am

We played man last night, just sayin'. I hope we continue to see the combination of the two.

realistichog

I do still care. I'm not as anti Mike as I am for the hogs playing at a higher level and I don't think Mike can take us there.