Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bret Bielema Interview - Chris Vernon Show - Dec 23, 2015

Started by TDHawgs, December 23, 2015, 01:30:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TDHawgs

Thought you guys would love this interview. Gotta love coach, he's one of a kind!! Woo Pig!! Merry Christmas!  :razorback:  :razorback: :razorback:

https://soundcloud.com/docroland/bret-bielema-interview-dec-23-2015

Nosboar Accubond

Thanks!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

OLDHOG

That was good, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting and Merry Christmas.

Hog N Bama

Never a dull moment in a CBB interview. WPS! :razorback:

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Interesting stuff about Russell Wilson.

I would LOVE to know what he thinks of BA's chance at an NFL career and where he'd rate next to Wilson.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

That was awesome....could listen to him for hours. Liked the questions.
Steve Spurrier, Florida football coach, telling Gator fans that a fire at Auburn's football dorm had destroyed 20 books: "But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet." (1991)

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

itshogsbaby

That interviewer was horrible!  Enjoyed hearing Coach B though.  Love hearing the whole team is academically eligible from this past semester.  :razorback:

tusksincolorado

December 23, 2015, 11:21:24 pm #8 Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 05:29:51 pm by tusksincolorado
A no BS Head Coach....and he coach's our HAWGS!

He could care less what people think about him because he is going to give it to you straight, and from the heart.

GO HAWGS!!!  :razorback:
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

tusksincolorado

Quote from: itshogsbaby on December 23, 2015, 11:16:52 pm
That interviewer was horrible!  Enjoyed hearing Coach B though.  Love hearing the whole team is academically eligible from this past semester.  :razorback:

I liked the fact that he didn't mention Pittman when he stated that it has been very busy recruiting, and practicing. Only commented on Pittman when the interviewer questioned the loss.

And you have to LOVE the Semester grades!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Mike_e

Thanks for the heads up and link.  +1

This guy seems to be what Arkansas is all about.  Solid, fun when it's time for it and no nonsense otherwise, and sharp as a tack!

We are lucky to have him and I hope he manages to retire here.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

rljjr

Coach was also great on Jack Arute's show on Sirius XM yesterday. A large portion of that show was dedicated to coach talking about TV pundits and others filling player's heads with garbage opinions about where they think players project in the NFL (for underclassmen). He said those guys get it wrong all the time and have no repercussions. He said the NFL grades that come back are far more valuable. He talked about a player who is drafted in the 6th or 7th round has about a 50/50 shot of making the roster. He mentioned a "Defensive lineman" he coached last year who kept hearing on ESPN how he was one of the best in the SEC and nation and got drafted in the 6th round. Said had he stayed he would have had a great season and improved his draft stock. Also said he is going to the homes of AC and DK in early January to discuss their NFL grades that came back so they and their parents can make the decision. REALLY enjoyed his passion and straightforward comments. Hogs got GREAT press yesterday from that show.
I wish I could link audio to that, but don't see where Sirius XM allows me to do that.

Hoggish1

Thanks for posting!

CBB is always a great interview. Very articulate and a quick study.  Funnym,too.  We are very fortunate to have him!

gmarv

BILLYBOB

That was really awesome. Thank you for posting. CBB strikes me as a man who is very comfortable in his own skin. He lives his life as an open book with nothing to hide.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Hawgfan5

I like hearing from our coach, and he seems like a genuine guy. Whoever the interviewer was, though, almost made me stop listening. If u want to just hear football talk skip to halfway through the interview and quit about 7 minutes after that.

DocHogliday

I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?