Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tickets, who's received theirs from the UofA?

Started by ricepig, December 23, 2015, 04:27:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Well, I try to help out my university by buying tickets from the school. The email on the confirmation said to call if they weren't received by the 22nd, I hadn't and called yesterday. Of course, they said wait and call tomorrow after 5, they close at 5 haha. Anyway, no tickets in the mail today, so I call back this afternoon. Again, we'd like you to wait until next Tuesday or Wednesday to see if they come, if not, call this other number as we are closed next week??? Also, if they don't come, we'll have them reprinted and they will be available at Will Call. I suspect that it will be a very long line.

fishes2000

I got mine in Little Rock yesterday. They came priority mail.

elksnort

Quote from: ricepig on December 23, 2015, 04:27:22 pm
Well, I try to help out my university by buying tickets from the school. The email on the confirmation said to call if they weren't received by the 22nd, I hadn't and called yesterday. Of course, they said wait and call tomorrow after 5, they close at 5 haha. Anyway, no tickets in the mail today, so I call back this afternoon. Again, we'd like you to wait until next Tuesday or Wednesday to see if they come, if not, call this other number as we are closed next week??? Also, if they don't come, we'll have them reprinted and they will be available at Will Call. I suspect that it will be a very long line.
It's a conspiracy for those of live in NEA.

cypress rock

hoggusamoungus

I'm in Tennessee and haven't gotten mine yet.  I haven't called but apparently it wouldn't have done any good.

ricepig

Quote from: fishes2000 on December 23, 2015, 04:33:00 pm
I got mine in Little Rock yesterday. They came priority mail.

Yeah, she said they were shipped priority mail. I just don't want to have to do Will Call, lol. I'm sure it will be under staffed and slow, thus making me get there earlier than I wished. Hopefully they show up by next Tuesday. I asked what I was suppose to do if I was leaving town tomorrow and wouldn't be back home before the game?? It was silence on her end, I wished her a Merry Christmas and said bye.

jkstock04

Sounds typical. They got your money that's the important part!
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

rlreev01

I have the same problem in Texas. Gave me a number to call by 12/30 and leave a message. I am leaving Tuesday AM so I have Christmas Eve and Mondayto get them. Probably will be a Will Call issue for me also.

WilsonHog

I received mine in Mississippi County last Saturday, I think.

ricepig

Quote from: WilsonHog on December 23, 2015, 05:28:46 pm
I received mine in Mississippi County last Saturday, I think.

They must be alphabetical, lol.

Nipsey Mussle

They once gave me a huge runaround about sending my basketball season tickets. I eventually had to get them at the gate, which was indeed a huge hassle.

lrar4hogs

I live out in WLR and my tickets arrived Saturday.  That sucks ricepig.  I went through a similar deal this fall with my parking passes.  They kept saying they had sent them but I never received them until the ttu game.  I had many heated conversations with the foundation in August and September.  I know anytime I had problems in the past I would call Coach DeBriyn and he would talk to me and straighten out any issue I had.  Sometimes you have to go above the next person.

hoginla

September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

HawgLife

ricepig

Quote from: lrar4hogs on December 23, 2015, 05:49:33 pm
I live out in WLR and my tickets arrived Saturday.  That sucks ricepig.  I went through a similar deal this fall with my parking passes.  They kept saying they had sent them but I never received them until the ttu game.  I had many heated conversations with the foundation in August and September.  I know anytime I had problems in the past I would call Coach DeBriyn and he would talk to me and straighten out any issue I had.  Sometimes you have to go above the next person.

If they don't show up until next Friday is fine, just show up, lol. The girl said they were still mailing them?? My question will arise when they don't and you call the new number and leave a message, how will we know it's understood??

swineology

I got mine on Monday here at the Home of the Razorbacks

:razorback: :razorback:

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

tangman

bythelake

ricepig

My faith in humanity, and the Razorback ticket office was confirmed again today as the mailman rang the doorbell with the tickets, that or the fruitcake, that will be used as a doorstop, that wouldn't fit in the mailbox.

rlreev01

In Tyler Texas and still have not received mine. I see me running around Memphis looking for Scoby for my tickets! I leave on Tuesday AM so I have one more mail day left. ( Saturday doesn't count). Darn the luck and the USPO!

dagnamit

dang, I have been turning down free ones every other day. =) rice should of hollered.

Had 6 offered to me on the 40 with a free parking pass from First Tenn. 2 weeks ago. Would of took them up on it if I knew you were having a hard time with your alma mater.

ricepig

Quote from: dagnamit on December 24, 2015, 07:25:16 pm
dang, I have been turning down free ones every other day. =) rice should of hollered.

Had 6 offered to me on the 40 with a free parking pass from First Tenn. 2 weeks ago. Would of took them up on it if I knew you were having a hard time with your alma mater.

Nah, I'm row 17 on the 40, they just must have shipped them in alphabetical order, haha. It's funny, they paid $5.85 to send them priority mail. I typed in the tracking number, they left Fayetteville on the 18th. I've shipped and had shipped 2nd day mail for the exact same price from Fayetteville several times and have always gotten it, even over a weekend. I think the USPS took advantage of them.