Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many active duty on this board

Started by Bogarto, November 16, 2006, 10:11:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogarto

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

usnavyhogfan

The dream is free, the journey is not.

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

dmurkman

I'm on active duty (commissioned in 1977!) at Lackland AFB, TX.  :razorback:
DFM
Col, USAF, DC

fieldturf

bigballerhog

clifflee4mvp

I am not active duty but my father served 20 years in the Navy, my grandfather did 3 tours in Vietnam, 3 of my Uncles were in the navy, and a lot more from my extended family and I just wanted to thank all you guys. You're doing an outstanding job and you make us all very proud.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

AFBack

ammohog

U.S.A.F   I'm at Incirlik AB Turkey.
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Hawg_Heaven

combatengineerhogfan

Hello all, Active Duty two war vet, great to be on hogville, at Leonard Wood for a few more months then back to the sandbox.

HogasaurusRex

AWESOME!  Great to have all of you guys!  Feel free to post anything this is your forum and will be moderated as such!  If you have a need we want to know how we can help!

Be safe and Go Hogs!

Hudge

I'm at LRAFB. Don't believe any thing that Hawg_Heaven says. He's full of it:)

Hudge

Quote from: Bogarto on November 16, 2006, 10:11:24 pm
Just curious, I'm at Hood.

That was my first base. They still have those Hospital Parking lot exercises?

AFhawg

Deployed to Arifijan, Kuwait.  Homestation LRAFB

TeufelHog

Marine in Okinawa Japan aboard Camp Foster.

HogasaurusRex

Quote from: TeufelHog on January 23, 2007, 06:38:43 am
Marine in Okinawa Japan aboard Camp Foster.
Great to have you here.

Enjoy your time in Japan!

bigghurtt

Quote from: BeoPig on November 18, 2006, 09:14:22 am
Here in Osan

Such wonderful memories (I was in Suwon in 99-00 and camp casey in 05)

If they still have the patriot launchers around the air strip at Osan, I built the fiber optics system those used to communicate back in 00.

And I still have many things I bought in the market just off base (struggling to remember the name right now) many years ago.

I am currently south of Sadr City, Baghdad, deployed from Ft Carson in October.

mayer020103

active duty af here, stationed at LRAFB

eifelviper

I'm USAF, stationed in Aviano, Italy (555th AMU Once Green...).  I'm do to roll out in July probably headed to Moody, Georgia or Wright Patterson, Ohio.

RzrbckMAJ

Fort Riley, KS.  And yes I am loving the misery that K-State is going thru with Huggings leaving.  Never heard so much crying and sniveling in all my life.  :)
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."
-- General George S. Patton, Jr