Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chilling Tale of Heroism - SEAL in Afghanistan (link) (Long!)

Started by Brand X Hog Fan, July 08, 2007, 07:31:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brand X Hog Fan

"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

freddiethehog

He was my roomate in BUDS.  A pretty funny story about him and his twin brother.  One day his brother came to Coronado(BUDS) and since they are identical his brother did an entire day of buds in first phase.  I thought his brother was going to (DOR) drop on request after he had to get wet and sandy.  Marcus was always pulling stuff like that off.  I am coming home soon.  I coming to Arkansas for a week.  There is nothing like home.  I cant wait.

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: freddiethehog on July 08, 2007, 08:30:59 pm
He was my roomate in BUDS.  A pretty funny story about him and his twin brother.  One day his brother came to Coronado(BUDS) and since they are identical his brother did an entire day of buds in first phase.  I thought his brother was going to (DOR) drop on request after he had to get wet and sandy.  Marcus was always pulling stuff like that off.  I am coming home soon.  I coming to Arkansas for a week.  There is nothing like home.  I cant wait.

I am in awe of you guys. I have been thinking about Marcus's story since I heard him on with Glenn Saturday morning. If you hear from him, tell him thank you. And thanks to you as well Freddie.

My copy of the book is on its way.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

freddiethehog

July 09, 2007, 07:40:43 am #3 Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 02:41:27 pm by freddiethehog
Edit post.  Sorry seahawk I looked in last post column instead of the started by column.  That was very careless of me.