Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 05:29:13 pm

Iraq Roll Call

Started by AR_dustoff, April 07, 2007, 03:25:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AR_dustoff

Who's here right now?

I'm in Al Kut flying Medevac.  If you see a Blackhawk with a Red Cross and Hog on the engine cowling, it us! :razorback:

AR_dustoff

Yep, our sister unit C-131 did that.  There are 16 total aircraft with Hogs on em in the country.  10 Air Assault and 6 Medevac.  We take that stencil every where we go and tag what we can...

Oh, and I fly into Kalsu all the time...

HairyHog

A Viet Nam Vet here.  Just want to say Thanks for your service, God Bless you all, and BE Safe!

vol_in_ar

Stay safe,

Is Flat Iron still the call sign for Medevac..

AR_dustoff

Flat Iron is the call sign for the Medevac Unit at Ft Rucker Alabama.  They fly Huey's still.  We go by Razorback Medevac....

AR_dustoff

Whenever remember to bring my camera back from my helo, I'll put a picture of our patch on here for yall to see!

a wild boar

I am currently with the 2nd MAW in Al Asad
What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.

Hudge

bigghurtt

Technically I am at FOB Rustamiyah...but I spend 5 of every 7 days in sector, so it would be more accurate to say I am stationed at the JSS on the southern border of Sadr City.

BlackKnightHogFan

Thank you to all serving in harms way.  Keep your head down and come home safe!!
Upon the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that upon other fields; on other days, will bear the fruits of victory.  -Douglas MacArthur

Member #:  9524

cubman

Thanks guys. You all stay safe and come home to your loved ones. If I ever see any of you I owe you a drink!!!

Brand X Hog Fan

Let us know when you guys are coming back. We'll have a Hogville welcome home / thank you throw down somewhere!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

STRILE

I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.  YOU ARE TRUE PATRIOTS AND HEROES.

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

rasorback4life

I was in Bacuba in 2003.
Mediocrity Rules!!!

Idahog

Currently at COB Speicher with the 142FIB, our unit is tagging that Razorback everywhere we can. 
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

SemperHawg

2/5 Wpns Co.  Ar Ramadi

Hudge

Back home from COB Speicher! Man it's really GREEN back here!

MysticHog

My wife's son is over there, my son is down at camp Robinson full time instructor.  Her son will be home before christmas, I hope mine gets out when his time is up next year.  He's been in for seven and has done very very well but I hope he gets out.

riccoar

Just got word from my sister a few minutes ago.  She said they had her first mortar attack but not close to them.  She is in Afghanistan FWIW.

BikerHawg

Here in beautiful COB Speicher, Iraq with the Razorback Brigade...142d Fires Brigade

Shocktheman

948th Forward Surgical Team
Camp Delta
Al Kut

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Idahog on July 27, 2007, 06:05:00 am
Currently at COB Speicher with the 142FIB, our unit is tagging that Razorback everywhere we can. 
That's awesome.
Currently at FOB Shield.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

vol_in_ar

Doc29905

I am at LSAA, 519th MI BN, sadly I am the only RAZORBACK in the group and I work with 2 LSU guys..so I pray we pull this one off.. it would make my day.. hell my deployment

The Game is going to be on AFN, PRIME... It says it starts at midnight, but their time is all jacked up on the web sit, so I would bet its going to be 2330, if you actually factor the time difference.

Just a heads-up

" It was good enough for Chesty Puller; and it's good enough for me! "

ammohog

I'm at Ali/Tallil Iraq.  What did your friends say about the game Doc? 
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Doc29905

Oh of course I had to go "hunt" them down, One stuck his fingers in his ears and said I am not listening and walked away, the other said thats what sucks about being an LSU fan, .... I told em thats whats hard about being any SEC teams fan, seems like any given team can beat anyother, on any day.. I am just glad this day it was "OUR" team that beat "theirs"

MasterChiefHog

I have 5 middle east deployments - all 6-7 months long. Thanks for relieving the watch as I'm on shore duty now. GO HOGS!
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

reddogjcss

YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!! GOD BLESS & COME HOME SAFE. :razorback: :razorback:

Stuck_in_Soonerville!

SrA Daniel P. White here:
507 Security Forces Squadron, Tinker AFB, OK

Headed to KRAB, Kirkuk, Iraq in two weeks. Will be back before next season (God willing)! ;)

Defensor Fortis!!

pheine78

Happy New Year everybody from COB Speicher.  I am in the Air Force, but I am on loan to the Army for a few more months.  I will be calling the Hogs tonight (I will probably be the only one, it seems like everybody I work with is a Texass fan :puke:).  Take care everybody and God bless.
Nolan for defensive coordinator!

Chief Mac

I'll be at Balad at the end of Feb for 4-6 months.  USAF Rescue Aircraft Maintenance
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Doc29905

If your stuck inside the wire Balad is the place to be.

cory58

im at JSS Al Rasheed with the 9th Div Iraqi Armor

yeti

March 05, 2008, 11:15:51 pm #33 Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 11:17:36 pm by yeti
Quote from: pheine78 on January 01, 2008, 12:58:20 am
Happy New Year everybody from COB Speicher.  I am in the Air Force, but I am on loan to the Army for a few more months.  I will be calling the Hogs tonight (I will probably be the only one, it seems like everybody I work with is a Texass fan :puke:).  Take care everybody and God bless.

You could have came over to Fire Station III (across from LSA 20) and called the hogs with me.   

Edit:
You might actually be gone by now. Depends on how many a few is i guess.
Evil: Oh, Benson... Dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.
Benson: Oh, you say such nice things, Master.
Evil: Yes I know, I'm sorry!

Shocktheman

Quote from: Doc29905 on January 04, 2008, 06:15:51 am
If your stuck inside the wire Balad is the place to be.

YEP,  after being stuck at FOB Delta I passed through Balad.  It was like being on vacation!  The Air Force definitely keeps the better looking women to themselves!