Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lets get real Razorback fans

Started by Pyrotechnician, August 30, 2011, 10:36:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Feralhog

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on August 30, 2011, 10:36:26 pm
We will never win the SEC as long as commissioner Slive and the SEC refs have anything to do with it.  Surely you all have figured this out by now ???  No way they ever let us win the big games.  If its close, and it always will be against bama, lsu, fla.....we are screwed!  Two years ago, we had the fla and LSU games STOLEN from us, flat out STOLEN by the refs!  Things like that make me wish we were not in the SEC.  Its always been like that for the hogs in basketball as well.

I'm thinking we should separate you from any and all things flammable
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on August 30, 2011, 10:49:41 pm
Thats because the SEC doesnt control the outcome of the NCAA tournament.  We DID not win the SEC tourney....Kentucky did.  We lost games to bama and miss st in conference play and both were highway robberies by the SEC refs!

Didn't Nolan's 2000 team win it?  We had to win it to go right?  Dean had a big tournament I thought.
Retired Radio Host

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: plumbhog on August 30, 2011, 10:41:58 pm
I dont think SEC Refs want anything to do with stealing another game from the Hogs!
I wouldn't be so sure. but i agree that we, as fans, are crazy and will make their lives hell! the poor gatekeepers at the sec office after the florida fix lol. they did steal lsu game after that. then auburn. and they were trying again vs carolina.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: leftymgp on August 31, 2011, 12:21:41 am
If we want to get real then we need to accept that there is an officiating conspiracy and refs always try their best to manipulate the game.

We just need to win by enough that the outcome of a game is not in their hands.  They're human and they ARE CROOKS.
fify, da
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Ugly Uncle

This is why I say that if we beat Bama we win the National Championship.  The SEC officials are not bad, they are just corrupt.  The SEC will make sure that at least one team goes to the SECCG with no loses or one loss.  I don't see how Bama is going to score against us and I think we win that one.

After that, the SEC will make sure we are getting the calls down the stretch.  The only chance we lose after Bama is Texas AM.  I'm not sure how much control the SEC officials have over that game.  The next time that we may not have the refs on our side is the LSU game.  If they get to our game undefeated, and we get there undefeated, then LSU will get the win.  Remember where the National Championship is going to be played? 

If LSU has a couple of losses, I see no way the refs let them stay in the game.

SEC wants a sure "in" to the NCG, and if we make it to the middle of the season undefeated, it will be really hard for a team to beat us.
Retired Radio Host

Hognspace

Quote from: IronHog on August 31, 2011, 12:25:53 am

I can take a bad call....it happens.

But when you watch the refs pick up bean bags to change calls on the field and totally ignore video evidence of a call that wasn't that close to begin with you begin to understand that this is not just dumb officials.

=======================================================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exrKxRP2T2Y

Here is the great Mark Ingram running behind the most powerful offensive line in history last year in RRS.  Check out the right guard hooking B. Jones by the back of the neck until Ingram scoots by.........

That isn't a sorta hold, a kinda hold, or a borderline hold.....it is a obvious hold that the officials just ignored.  They didn't find one in the entire game until the critical juncture of the 4th quarter against Arkansas.

There is no hold on that play.  I can't even make it a hold.  He has a cupped hand the elbow is in the right spot he just packs the DL into the NT and blocks him until the run goes by.  Great blocking on that play.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on August 31, 2011, 08:39:25 am
This is why I say that if we beat Bama we win the National Championship.  The SEC officials are not bad, they are just corrupt.  The SEC will make sure that at least one team goes to the SECCG with no loses or one loss.  I don't see how Bama is going to score against us and I think we win that one.

After that, the SEC will make sure we are getting the calls down the stretch.  The only chance we lose after Bama is Texas AM.  I'm not sure how much control the SEC officials have over that game.  The next time that we may not have the refs on our side is the LSU game.  If they get to our game undefeated, and we get there undefeated, then LSU will get the win.  Remember where the National Championship is going to be played? 

If LSU has a couple of losses, I see no way the refs let them stay in the game.

SEC wants a sure "in" to the NCG, and if we make it to the middle of the season undefeated, it will be really hard for a team to beat us.
thank God we came to the sugar in droves because lsu will have at least 2 losses by then and we'll get the refs.

FraggleHog

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on August 30, 2011, 10:43:03 pm
Are you a new fan of the razorbacks?  Anyone who has been watching already knows this.  The SEC cheats for its pets/cash cows

I was born and raised in Fayetteville. Played football at Fayetteville High with aspirations to play for the Razorbacks. Ended up playing for SMU for a year before returning to the Hill to get my degree from the Walton College of Business. I have my diploma from the University of Arkansas proudly hanging behind my desk. So no; I'm not a new fan. I just get sick of people claiming that there is some conspiracy against the University of Arkansas. Yes we have gotten our fair share of getting screwed over, but so have the other teams.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

EastexHawg

I don't know about a conspiracy, but the call at the end of the LSU game two years ago was the most egregious of all.  Their ball carrier was tackled four to six feet from the sideline, yet the ref ruled him out of bounds...with LSU out of timeouts...and let them get off the tying field goal. 

There is NO WAY an official could have honestly missed that call.  It was so clear that I was screaming about it in my living room as soon as it happened.  No one needed a slow motion replay to see that he was down in bounds.

Quite simply, we got screwed out of that game.

HogFanJWill26

Just like ole Ed (renowned as the best of the best for NFL referees) was sure Jay Cutlers arm wasn't going forward and he ruled a fumble.  OR Jim Joyce calling that guy was safe at first when Armando Galarraga's had a perfect game in the 9th.  We can sit and analyze every call in every game in every sport but it would be pointless, know why?? All refs in every sport make mistakes; it brings a human element to the game, sometimes in our favor sometimes against us.

This conspiracy BS needs to stop, no one is has it out for Arkansas.  And yes the fed reserve meeting minutes are real! (haha, that was a joke, I couldn't stop laughing as I wrote that.)

PonderinHog

We just need to leave no doubt on the field and on the scoreboard.  Win big and take the refs out of the equation.  We finally have the defense to do this.

razorback1975

Reggie Fish+HDN = 2006 SEC Championship Loss
or
Mike Slive + SEC Refs = 2006 SEC Championship Loss

EastexHawg

Watch this video and tell me how the official standing 15 feet away, with a perfect angle, thought the LSU ball carrier made it out of bounds before he was legally down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7hhn8HvvZw

That isn't a mistake.  It's just plain crooked.

hogsanity

Reading this thread is just sad.  Yet, it fits right in with everything I have heard from hog fans my whole life ( now 41 years ). To hear some of our fans, the Hogs have never lost a game in any sport that was not the fault of cheatng refs, or getting screwed by the conference, or something other than just getting beat.

Now, at the start of one of the most anticipated seasons I can remember people are already saying we won't win the SEC because Slive is out to get us.  Really?  You do know the SEC gets the same amount of money regardless of who wins the SEC.  The SEC champ goes to a BCS bowl, and those bowls all have the same payout. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

DeltaBoy

We will never win the SEC as long as commissioner Slive and the SEC refs have anything to do with it.  Surely you all have figured this out by now ???  No way they ever let us win the big games.  If its close, and it always will be against bama, lsu, fla.....we are screwed!  Two years ago, we had the fla and LSU games STOLEN from us, flat out STOLEN by the refs!  Things like that make me wish we were not in the SEC.  Its always been like that for the hogs in basketball as well.

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

riccoar

Somebody please File 13 this thread.  Too bad Douglas can't develop a program as a litmus test for poster's to have read access and no write access.

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: razorbackid on August 30, 2011, 11:57:07 pm
When you beat everybody by 3 touchdowns it, more or less, takes the refs out of the game.

Whens the last time we beat a top team by 3 touchdowns?

10-17-1981  vs  #1 Texas,  we won 42-11

9-26-1998    vs  #22 Alabama, we won 42-6

Any others?
SEC Referees Oath concerning the Arkansas Razorbacks.

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

BroyledNutts

September 01, 2011, 12:27:09 pm #67 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:32:33 pm by BroyledNutts
Quote from: Pyrotechnician on August 31, 2011, 07:19:47 pm
Whens the last time we beat a top team by 3 touchdowns?

10-17-1981  vs  #1 Texas,  we won 42-11

9-26-1998    vs  #22 Alabama, we won 42-6

Any others?

#17 Auburn 2009
#18 South Carolina....last year...but it depends on what your definition of "top" is.......

OTTER

The original premise is wrong.  It amounts to making excuses for loses.  What you do is go out and kick the other team's arse so bad, you take the refs out of the game.   
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

IronHog

Quote from: hogsanity on August 31, 2011, 10:11:59 am
Reading this thread is just sad.  Yet, it fits right in with everything I have heard from hog fans my whole life ( now 41 years ). To hear some of our fans, the Hogs have never lost a game in any sport that was not the fault of cheatng refs, or getting screwed by the conference, or something other than just getting beat.

Now, at the start of one of the most anticipated seasons I can remember people are already saying we won't win the SEC because Slive is out to get us.  Really?  You do know the SEC gets the same amount of money regardless of who wins the SEC.  The SEC champ goes to a BCS bowl, and those bowls all have the same payout. 

Just freaking stop it......

We've seen our boys cheated and cheated bad.  Its real, it happens, and if they want to win the SEC they'll hafta overcome calls against them.

It has happened for years......why do you think the Hogs dominated aTm and could barely beat Texas in the old SWC?
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

IronHog

Quote from: EastexHawg on August 31, 2011, 10:07:19 am
Watch this video and tell me how the official standing 15 feet away, with a perfect angle, thought the LSU ball carrier made it out of bounds before he was legally down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7hhn8HvvZw

That isn't a mistake.  It's just plain crooked.

Ryan Mallett is a drug dealer  and chokes in big games.........
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

The Marmot

I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

NaturalStateReb

If they would just stop housing the SEC refs at Area 51 and flying them to stadiums in black helicopters and pull the SEC out of the United Nations, then we could keep this sort of thing from happening. 

On the other hand, if it continues on, we will be left with no alternative but to bring them before a common-law court in the Republic of Texas and have them answer to the Hon. D.B. Cooper. 
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on September 01, 2011, 01:19:37 pm
If they would just stop housing the SEC refs at Area 51 and flying them to stadiums in black helicopters and pull the SEC out of the United Nations, then we could keep this sort of thing from happening. 

On the other hand, if it continues on, we will be left with no alternative but to bring them before a common-law court in the Republic of Texas and have them answer to the Hon. D.B. Cooper. 

I think you're a skeptic... ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hogsanity

Quote from: IronHog on September 01, 2011, 01:08:36 pm

Just freaking stop it......

We've seen our boys cheated and cheated bad.  Its real, it happens, and if they want to win the SEC they'll hafta overcome calls against them.

It has happened for years......why do you think the Hogs dominated aTm and could barely beat Texas in the old SWC?

No, all of you whiny excuse makers stop it.  Which is it, are we poor little ole arkansaw or not?  You cant have it both ways.  I see people here all the time told to just stop with the poor little old arkisaw routine when it comes to recruiting, fascilities, coaches, etc.  Well, that goes for refs and conferences too. 

As to why we dominated A&M and could barely beat Texas... well A&M was playing with Texas rejects, we had better players than A&M but not Texas. 

Blaming the refs is typical bushleague loser speak for " we got beat but we can't admit it ". 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: The Marmot on September 01, 2011, 01:14:39 pm

Go be a Texas fan.

I was talking about in 1994 when we won the national title.  Sure we won it in 2000, but everyone knows it was a fluke cause that team sucked in comparison to the REAL basketball teams we've had.

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

Tripod1

Well from all the responses here I guess I will change my prediction from SEC champs and playing for a NC to 9-3 and going to the Cotton Bowl.  Damn I had high hopes for us this year and you guys come along and rain on my party.

The Marmot

I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: Tripod1 on September 01, 2011, 01:37:13 pm
Well from all the responses here I guess I will change my prediction from SEC champs and playing for a NC to 9-3 and going to the Cotton Bowl.  Damn I had high hopes for us this year and you guys come along and rain on my party.

Then you'll be prepared because that is about what we will be and thats probably where we'll be going...pickin cotton.

alohawg

I wonder what CBP would say in this thread?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: The Marmot on September 01, 2011, 01:38:39 pm
But I thought we are always cheated by the SEC!!!

Here you go:  http://texas.rivals.com/forum.asp

We are cheated when we play the top teams.....but we were not playing Kentucky

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: alohawg on September 01, 2011, 01:40:55 pm
I wonder what CBP would say in this thread?

that what we are saying is very realistic

The Marmot

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on September 01, 2011, 01:42:28 pm
that what we are saying is very realistic pathetic

FIFY

Actually, he wouldn't even acknowledge such drivel.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

texas tush hog

Quote from: The Marmot on September 01, 2011, 01:14:39 pm

Go be a Texas fan.

He is a Texas fan troll who just registered in March and parrots Chip Brown and Deloss Dodds. Pay him no mind. One of those Arkansas to the Big 12 teasip trolls.

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: texas tush hog on September 01, 2011, 01:44:41 pm
He is a Texas fan troll who just registered in March and parrots Chip Brown and Deloss Dodds. Pay him no mind. One of those Arkansas to the Big 12 teasip trolls.

just not a fool like you

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: The Marmot on September 01, 2011, 01:43:21 pm
FIFY

Actually, he wouldn't even acknowledge such drivel.

Lets face it, you don't know nothing about BP or what he would or would not do or say. 

The Marmot

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on September 01, 2011, 01:54:51 pm

Lets face it, you don't know nothing about BP or what he would or would not do or say. 

I know that he would never acknowledge that the refs are the reason we lose big games, and that we can only make it to the Cotton Bowl.

In fact, he PROVED that to be wrong.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

texas tush hog

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on September 01, 2011, 01:53:39 pm
just not a fool like you

Most on this board would disagree with you on that, teasip.

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: texas tush hog on September 01, 2011, 01:56:22 pm
Most on this board would disagree with you on that, teasip.

There ya go, you need others to prop you up.  No real man needs that, I dont.  Most on this board disagree with me which means they are wrong.

DeltaBoy

Go get a copy of the Great Shootout and see all the pro texas NO calls in that historical game.   We have gotten shafted by the Zebras various times in the SEC just as we did against TX in the SWC.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

texas tush hog

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on September 01, 2011, 01:58:01 pm
There ya go, you need others to prop you up.  No real man needs that, I dont.  Most on this board disagree with me which means they are wrong.

I don't need anybody to prop me up to an imbecile, teasip.

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: texas tush hog on September 01, 2011, 02:02:46 pm
I don't need anybody to prop me up to an imbecile, teasip.

So be it.   I'll take your word for it.

jamie72921

I find if I wear a tinfoil hat while watching the Hog games it keeps the refs from cheating us.

Now if I could just get something done about those black helicopters.
Bless your heart

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: jamie72921 on September 01, 2011, 02:10:42 pm
I find if I wear a tinfoil hat while watching the Hog games it keeps the refs from cheating us.

Now if I could just get something done about those black helicopters.

Good Luck.