Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can we all now agree

Started by HogsCardsSkinsBucks, January 05, 2010, 06:58:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogsCardsSkinsBucks

this team is better with Fortson than without. PERIOD!!

thirtythree

rude1

How much better remains to be seen. Did you learn anything from last season after they beat this Tx. team with Fortson? How did that play out? The season will be judged on its entirety, not just this game.

HawgAdvocate

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG!!!!!
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

HogInThaGrove

^ ha. You sure have judged them so far, every freaking game. Quite a hypocritical thing to say.

HogsCardsSkinsBucks

Quote from: rude1 on January 05, 2010, 07:01:57 pm
How much better remains to be seen. Did you learn anything from last season after they beat this Tx. team with Fortson? How did that play out? The season will be judged on its entirety, not just this game.

Better is better...

I repeat... this team is better with Fortson than without. PERIOD!!

Hawg414

Quote from: HogsCardsSkinsBucks on January 05, 2010, 06:58:33 pm
this team is better with Fortson than without. PERIOD!!

i dunno.  why dont you go whine to lanny about someones avatar instead. 

rude1

Quote from: HogInThaGrove on January 05, 2010, 07:04:02 pm
^ ha. You sure have judged them so far, every freaking game. Quite a hypocritical thing to say.
I have judged what I have seen. Your point?

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: rude1 on January 05, 2010, 07:04:45 pm
I have judged what I have seen. Your point?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG!!!!!
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

dougieritch

Been saying it all year...but people want to HATE and say we were only 2-14, blah, blah...

He's a difference maker and makes the game easier for those around him.  Does Welsh make that bounce pass to Powell in the 1st Half...NO.

All you Fortson Haters can Hate all you want but you know he makes a difference.

Breems

The team is better with Fortson.  Granted this is the only game he's been back this season, but that also works in the optimistic view.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

fred ziffel

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

Porkatarian

No doubt.  This team is MUCH better with Fortson!

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

bolo

R.I.P OTR
R.I.P PRJ
2023 March Maddest Champion with a little help from my friends

HogsCardsSkinsBucks

Quote from: Hawg414 on January 05, 2010, 07:04:33 pm
i dunno.  why dont you go whine to lanny about someones avatar instead. 

Look, don't take what I say the wrong way...

It's like saying we're better off with Corliss than without him. Or better off with Sidney than without him.

A lot of people on here don't get it. They just find flaws in every player. Even the one's that clearly make the team better.

bvillepig

Would have also been better with Moore,Clarke.

ArkieBrat

Tonight, with Fortson, they look like a different team.  I will make a judgement after SEC play.  I have a painful memory of last season.
My all time Razorback favs.....

1. 1969 Shootout (Longhorns 'n Hogs football)
2.  Great Alaska Shootout under Eddie Sutton
3.  Orange Bowl CLASSIC under the Great Lou
4.  Rollin w/Nolan AND the '94 NC
5.  Being able to see Nolan and Company at the Aloha Classic in Honolulu (Dec '94) & all of us breaking bread together at a luau, & watching Nolan do the hula after being called onstage. AWESOME!  It doesn't get any better than that.

Hot_Town_Hog

Quote from: ArkieBrat on January 05, 2010, 07:16:06 pm
Tonight, with Fortson, they look like a different team.  I will make a judgement after SEC play.  I have a painful memory of last season.

This team has much more depth. That was the number one issue last year.

athunt

They do look like a different team, compared to the first 14 games.

But they still look like the same team from last year, no perimeter defense and lazy transition defense. If we can even remotely fix that we will be so much better off.
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson