Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fortson Officially Cleared to Play

Started by Pat Doney, January 05, 2010, 04:42:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Breems

I figured we'd have to wait and see him at the game, they chose to get us riled up before I guess.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

thirtythree

Quote from: ImissBrewer on January 05, 2010, 04:43:54 pm
I figured we'd have to wait and see him at the game, they chose to get us riled up before I guess.

There's no doubt it is publicity to get the fans there. I agree with doing it BTW. Now, with them announcing it and he doesn't play there could be a riot at the arena tonight. ;D

Pat Doney

January 05, 2010, 05:06:35 pm #4 Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 05:08:45 pm by Pat Doney
Quote from: thirtythree on January 05, 2010, 05:00:38 pm
There's no doubt it is publicity to get the fans there. I agree with doing it BTW. Now, with them announcing it and he doesn't play there could be a riot at the arena tonight. ;D

I absolutely agree.  And you're right - there is nothing wrong with trying to get a big crowd for this game.

That's what the Hogs need to have a shot in this game - a raucous crowd that gets to some of the talented, young players on Texas' roster.  Remember, the 'Horns only (slightly) difficult road game this season is.... RICE.

The point? Be loud Bud Walton....

thirtythree

Quote from: Pat Doney on January 05, 2010, 05:06:35 pm
I absolutely agree.  And you're right - there is nothing wrong with trying to get a big crowd for this game.

That's what the Hogs need to have a shot in this game - a raucous crowd that gets to some of the talented, young players on Texas' roster.  Remember, the 'Horns only (slightly) difficult road game this season is.... Iowa.

And don't get me started on Big 10 hoops.

The point? Be loud Bud Walton....

Bimgo!

WilsonHog

Pel's last excuse just took the first train smokin' out of Fayetteville.

thirtythree

Quote from: WilsonHog on January 05, 2010, 05:12:05 pm
Pel's last excuse just took the first train smokin' out of Fayetteville.

Wilson, as I stated to another poster, and if it wasn't an inteded implication then I apologize. CJP has made no excuses for anything that has happened; in his defense.

WilsonHog

Quote from: thirtythree on January 05, 2010, 05:14:23 pm
Wilson, as I stated to another poster, and if it wasn't an inteded implication then I apologize. CJP has made no excuses for anything that has happened; in his defense.

I wasn't talking about Pel.

savimbi2002

It's going to take CF a few games to get-up to speed.

thirtythree

Quote from: WilsonHog on January 05, 2010, 05:18:15 pm
I wasn't talking about Pel.

Ok.

I guess you were probably saying from the higher ups then.

thirtythree

Quote from: savimbi2002 on January 05, 2010, 05:18:40 pm

yes, of course.

I hope that some realize that even if he has a couple bad outings.

Pat Doney

Quote from: savimbi2002 on January 05, 2010, 05:18:40 pm

It very well could.  But imagine if he's made the strides that Rotnei has from his freshman to sophomore season...

The_Truth

Won't make any difference, as long as the red-headed moron is in charge, this team is going nowhere.

Go ahead and get the "gonna take CF a few games to help" excuses out there Pel-lovers.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I just got on the piano.  Everybody now....

Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
So let's sing a song of cheer again

Altogether shout it now
There's no one
Who can doubt it now
So let's tell the world about it now

Your cares and troubles are gone
There'll be no more from now on
From now on ...

The skies above are clear again
So, Let's sing a song of cheer again

Happy times
Happy nights
Happy days
Are here again!

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

WilsonHog

ThrillaHog

This is the best news i have heard in a long time in jump ball. I stlll dont think it is enough to save pel, but its a good start

The Original 69

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: The Original 69 on January 05, 2010, 05:34:46 pm
He is in uniform and warming up.

What's the hair like? Same as last year?  Shorter dreads?  Shaved?  Old Skool fade?  I'm a firm believer that the hair is a big stumbling block for CF so I'm curious.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

thirtythree

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 05, 2010, 05:36:24 pm
What's the hair like? Same as last year?  Shorter dreads?  Shaved?  Old Skool fade?  I'm a firm believer that the hair is a big stumbling block for CF so I'm curious.
I'm hoping for a DJ jazzy Jeff look.
ched come back pls

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: HogsnCards on January 05, 2010, 05:38:47 pm
I'm hoping for a DJ jazzy Jeff look.

See this could really help CF with his measurables.  Add like 4 inches to his height.

The Original 69

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 05, 2010, 05:44:00 pm
See this could really help CF with his measurables.  Add like 4 inches to his height.

Plus I bet that hair could catch a few rebounds too.
ched come back pls

zorbacks06

Quote from: thirtythree on January 05, 2010, 05:37:12 pm
I'll admit then. It flew over me. ;D

I believe Wilson was making reference to the fact that anyone still supporting Pel will have no excuse left to foster their position.

solix

thirtythree

Quote from: zorbacks06 on January 05, 2010, 05:58:54 pm
I believe Wilson was making reference to the fact that anyone still supporting Pel will have no excuse left to foster their position.

I thought about that, but actually thought he was thiking higher up as in the boosters woudln't have to listen to JL about him being short handed.

pigzwillrise

CF4!!!!!!!!!!!! HES BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKK