Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunshine Rick is....

Started by Iwastherein1969, January 04, 2010, 04:14:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwastherein1969

pimping the Hogs on DTS.....Rainbows said that because of all the suspensions at Tennessee that its UK and the rest of the SEC .....Lollipops thinks if the Hogs can bottle that effort we had against UAB that the UA can compete well in the SEC....I say Sunshine Rick is full of it....what say ye ?
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

qakhed

they did play better against UAB then I thought they would...does that count?
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

pigture perfect

Rick is right most of the time. The key word is compete. We will try hard, maybe not win.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hogimus Prime

We had good effort against UAB but like every game this year so far we have had mental lapses and too long of scoring droughts.   

So I say Sunshine Rick is full of it

MakeMeOink

Anybody that would listen to Sunshine is a MORON :puke:

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: MakeMeOink on January 04, 2010, 04:20:55 pm
Anybody that would listen to Sunshine is a MORON :puke:
so commenting on my listening to Sunshine Rick is somehow different than my listening to DTS on a snowy afternoon ?  explain the difference, sir
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

zorbacks06

Sunshine. lollipops, farting rainbows everyday
is what you get when you hear the words of
Rick the Pied Piper of Pigdom.

The Boar War

January 04, 2010, 04:50:27 pm #7 Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 04:56:47 pm by The Boar War
Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 04, 2010, 04:14:45 pm
pimping the Hogs on DTS.....Rainbows said that because of all the suspensions at Tennessee that its UK and the rest of the SEC .....Lollipops thinks if the Hogs can bottle that effort we had against UAB that the UA can compete well in the SEC....I say Sunshine Rick is full of it....what say ye ?

It became clear a long time ago that most minds were already made up and are not likely to change.

rude1

When has Sunshine ever said anything other than best case scenario? I say it's what I expect from him and par for the course.

SunshinePumper

LISTEN MISTER.

The Hogs will go 12-4 and win the SEC tournamnent and head to the NCAAT and get to the Sweet 16.  This team has gotten better every game this season and is finally starting to come together.  Look for dramatic improvement if Fortson comes back to the lineup.  He's easily worth 30 points a game in overall offensive production.
Huggers Laid to Rest:
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=325641.0
Quote from: Breems on February 27, 2010, 11:31:16 pm
I believe Pel deserves at least 2 more years to get some post players in to accompany our decent backcourt.  If he can't get us to the NCAAT in 2 years then I'll definitely change my mind.
Quote from: Breems on March 12, 2010, 07:28:31 am
I understand giving a coach time, but giving Pel time will solve NOTHING.

Lando Calrissian

It's going to be 10 F temp-wise tomorrow night in Fay.

True Hog fans are smart.  They will stay way, away from this game.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

RedSatinHog

January 04, 2010, 07:17:36 pm #11 Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 07:19:11 pm by AKHogsHoopsFan
I was driving home from work when he made the statement that it was possible for this team to win 8-10 games in conference this year.  That was the first time in the 5 years I've owned my truck that I wanted to John Wayne (cover one nostril, clear the other one) on my dashboard.

This was AFTER he tried to draw a parallel of Courtney Fortson with Todd Day.  Unbelievable.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

HogBreath

Quote from: SunshinePumper on January 04, 2010, 06:25:33 pm

Look for dramatic improvement if Fortson comes back to the lineup.  He's easily worth 30 points a game in overall offensive production.
I'm guessing this is not the same Fortson guy who was on last year's team?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Danny J

Quote from: HogBreath on January 04, 2010, 09:46:42 pm
I'm guessing this is not the same Fortson guy who was on last year's team?
You would be wrong. Fortson was worth about 30 points a game last year. Look at his stats...15 points and 6 assists gets you pretty damn close to 30 a game. That is taking into account that nobles is held scoreless and has no assists which is pretty much the case.

Breems

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on January 04, 2010, 06:39:46 pm
True Hog fans are smart.  They will stay way, away from this game.

Yep, that's what I'd do if I was a "true" hog fan.  Instead, I'll try to make it to the game.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Biggus Piggus

South Carolina, Georgia, Auburn and LSU are clearly down.  Tennessee's in trouble.  Alabama's OK.  Florida is shaky.

If Arkansas reassembles itself, some of these games are readily winnable.  LSU hasn't beaten anyone in the top 100.  Even Arkansas has done that.

Pelphrey has the players he's going to get this season.  Time to win some.
[CENSORED]!