Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UT Thug Mugs

Started by Porkem, January 02, 2010, 01:34:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkem

January 02, 2010, 01:34:37 am Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 01:57:45 am by Porkem Yung
I'm sure they felt right at home in those orange jumpsuits.

Which one do you think is the prison bi*ch?

Don't bend over for the soap?

TYLER SMITH

MELVIN GOINS

CAMERON TATUM

BRIAN WILLIAMS
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Porkem

Tyler Smith looks like a 40-year-old hardened criminal.

I can't get on the guys for smoking a little grass, but traveling with guns (one with a serial number scratched off) is very suspicious.

I'm sure Tyler Smith's late father would be extremely happy to see his son today. God I am so glad we missed out on him.

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Lil Wayne

Porkem

January 02, 2010, 01:50:31 am #3 Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 02:03:28 am by Porkem Yung
Quote from: Lil Wayne on January 02, 2010, 01:45:22 am
:puke:

Lil Wayne....you awright?  You chokin' on somethin'?

Volnation (Rob Lewis) is now reporting that all charges against the 4 are misdemeanors.

Pearl has said there will be some suspensions, perhaps for Wednesdays game, and then all players will be back.

....well what can you say about UT ????

They're a forgiving bunch....that's for sure.  I'm going to be following Smith and Fortson's tweets and see if I can pick up on something.

pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Porkem Yung on January 02, 2010, 01:50:31 am

Volnation (Rob Lewis) is now reporting that all charges against the 4 are misdemeanors.

i thought a de-faced firearm was a FELONY.

as well as poss. of drugs and firearm at same time.

thirtythree

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on January 02, 2010, 07:50:56 am

It is. Now, htey have to prove that the firearms were actually theirs now. They were in a rent-a-car so I bet the story right now is that stuff was in there when they got it. ;D

Now, look at those tear drops inder Tyler Smith's left eye. I wonder who paid the price for those.

Lil Wayne

Man how are they supposed to get registered for class this semester?   :razorback:

The Boar War

Quote from: thirtythree on January 02, 2010, 08:39:33 am
It is. Now, htey have to prove that the firearms were actually theirs now. They were in a rent-a-car so I bet the story right now is that stuff was in there when they got it. ;D

Now, look at those tear drops inder Tyler Smith's left eye. I wonder who paid the price for those.

He just wants to look like Larry Hughes.  He lost his father as well.

The Realist

Pearl hasn't said any of them will be back so don't know where you are getting that assumption from.
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

Lil Wayne

ok so where are the rest of em ?

Porkem

Quote from: Lil Wayne on January 04, 2010, 04:16:43 pm
ok so where are the rest of em ?

Preparing for their future careers as crack dealers.

Porkem

January 04, 2010, 09:19:37 pm #11 Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 01:54:08 am by Porkem Yung
"They are all suspended indefinitely," coach Bruce Pearl told ESPN. "I'm extremely disappointed, this is embarrassing for the program and the university."

Lil Wayne

thats what you get   :razorback:

Porkem

These Tennessee thugs give new meaning to the word "shooting" guards.

Danny J

You are right about that in the state of arkansas but I think that the laws in tennessee are a bit different. In arkansas I am pretty sure it is a manditory 10-15 years when possession of drugs and firearms no matter the quantity of drugs. I also think it is a federal crime but not 100% positive. It would be insane to think that all of the players arrested would get only a one game suspension.

Danny J

I found a link to tennessee and federal laws for simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms. It is both a federal and state offense with a 5 year minimum sentance to run consectutive with the drug charges. Here is the link for anybody who wants to read it: http://www.hoddelaw.com/PracticeAreas/Firearm-Possession-in-Connection-with-Drug.asp

ar329hog

Isn't Smith the guy Pelphrey told to Shut the F Up in the SeC Tourney two years ago?

GeneKeadysRug

tyler smith...poster child (i know child isn't really accurate) for why college basketball is a waste of money.