Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The best thing about the Petrino Scandal . . .

Started by WizardofhOgZ, April 18, 2012, 11:25:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

. . . is that there hasn't been one thread this week about the new uniforms that we're going to unveil at the Spring game this Saturday.

;)

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

arkfan81

Have faith...

ADinWaiting

Quote from: arkfan81 on April 19, 2012, 01:30:44 am
wait, new uniforms?
Yes. Look for new cardinal, white and dark grey tops, pants and helmets. All the helmets will be the new matte style but we will also keep the shiny helmet. Just what I've heard.
"I was not happy with the direction of the program and a change in leadership was needed."

arkfan81

Quote from: Hoglius Caesar on April 19, 2012, 01:40:29 am
Yes. Look for new cardinal, white and dark grey tops, pants and helmets. All the helmets will be the new matte style but we will also keep the shiny helmet. Just what I've heard.

I thought that was just another rumor from "sources"..
Have faith...

ADinWaiting

"I was not happy with the direction of the program and a change in leadership was needed."

WizardofhOgZ

panhandlepig

Are the players gonna wear black armbands in memory of CBP?  I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help it.

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: panhandlepig on April 19, 2012, 03:18:14 pm
Are the players gonna wear black armbands in memory of CBP?  I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help it.

I understand that the players are fine with the coaching staff in place now . . . feel that CBP put the system in place but that the assistants are capable of maintaining it and they (players) don't miss getting their asses chewed 24X7 . . .

WizardofhOgZ