Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O'Grady Set To Become a Bigger Part of Hogs' offense

Started by Mike Irwin, September 15, 2017, 10:46:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Irwin

PorkRinds

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jst01

Quote from: Kevin on September 17, 2017, 10:13:10 am
we shall see

Right?? Hogs O stinks so let's throw a carrot in front of the fans and tell them they are gonna see something new and awesome coming soon!!

PonderinHog

Quote from: jst01 on September 17, 2017, 11:02:32 am
Right?? Hogs O stinks so let's throw a carrot in front of the fans and tell them they are gonna see something new and awesome coming soon!!
A guarantee of no more second half collapses would be nice, too.

SwazyHog

He should have been an featured part of our Offense since game one. He's our best receiver.
"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: SwazyHog on September 17, 2017, 06:55:10 pm
He should have been an featured part of our Offense since game one. He's our best receiver.

This^^^
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: jst01 on September 17, 2017, 11:02:32 am
Except that's not what happened. Nobody threw me a carrot. I observed that O'Grady was being under used. I'm sure many fans made that same observation. So I went to the coaches, O'Grady and his teammates and asked a series of questions. I then wrote this story based on that. Nobody pitched the idea to me. I went to them.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

razorsharptusk

I bet we see many changes this weekend in Dallas.  Both coaches duking it out for a job. Reminds me of LSU / Auburn last year.  If Auburn would have lost that game, odds are Gus would have lost his job and Les would still be at LSU.
GO HOGS!!

AlmaHog2011

They won't use him anymore than they have been. He's just one guy that is not being used.