Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MA Tombstone

Started by EulessHog, March 18, 2018, 08:03:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

EulessHog

21-2 to start off the team against Butler? 21-2 is like an epitaph for his time at Arkansas.
Go Hogs Go!

txkhog

But no coach in the NCAA can save timeouts like Mike Anderson.🙄

jbigs77

Don't matter who coaches a team that shot that bad to start.  :puke:

TeufelHog

"But, But, I had a Winning Season Every Year!"

hobhog

Quote from: jbigs77 on March 18, 2018, 01:04:10 pm
Don't matter who coaches a team that shot that bad to start.  :puke:

I don't think Gafford touched the ball offensively first few minutes, and Butler left our worst shooters open early and we fell for it. MA got punked by Butler coach whole game.

bkjbearcat

"He was a good guy. Who never won an SEC regular season or tournament championship. Got out of the second round of the NCAA's or recruited all that well. But he was a good guy."

Or nice guys finish last.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: bkjbearcat on March 18, 2018, 01:18:52 pm
"He was a good guy. Who never won an SEC regular season or tournament championship. Got out of the second round of the NCAA's or recruited all that well. But he was a good guy."

"More successful than anybody posting on Hogville"

bkjbearcat

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 18, 2018, 01:31:29 pm
"More successful than anybody posting on Hogville"

Whatever you say.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

mykidsdad

Quote from: bkjbearcat on March 18, 2018, 01:18:52 pm
“He was a good guy. Who never won an SEC regular season or tournament championship. Got out of the second round of the NCAA’s or recruited all that well. But he was a good guy.”

He was a sad sad person that got his only enjoyment from talking badly about people that he couldn't compete with if he cheated. What a poor little pathetic loser you must be.

Question, do you where your sheet when you post?

Deep Shoat

Quote from: mykidsdad on March 18, 2018, 02:02:49 pm

Question, do you where your sheet when you post?
Good grief you suck.

"I have no argument that can beat you, so I'll call you a racist."

Seriously, you suck so bad.
All Gas, No Brakes!

mykidsdad

Quote from: Deep Shoat on March 18, 2018, 02:09:50 pm
Good grief you suck.

“I have no argument that can beat you, so I’ll call you a racist.”

You have an obvious agenda. Your posts make absolutely 0 sense since we have improved from where we started, and we are trending up further. So therefore you have to have some other motive. You can be a sad person who likes to troll, or there is that. Which one is it because the pure crap spouted by you all on this board makes no other logical sense. Of course I probably shouldn't give you any logical credit. Most of you that is absent in apparently.

mykidsdad

Quote from: Deep Shoat on March 18, 2018, 02:09:50 pm
Good grief you suck.

“I have no argument that can beat you, so I’ll call you a racist.”

Oh I forgot. You have 0 argument. You come and post opinions, that is not a argument, it is your opinion. I can do likewise. You sir are a complete moron.

Snout team

Quote from: hobhog on March 18, 2018, 01:07:39 pm
I don't think Gafford touched the ball offensively first few minutes, and Butler left our worst shooters open early and we fell for it. MA got punked by Butler coach whole game.

Actually Gafford had a good look early on the post. Shot a badly short hook shot.  I think it was our second or third possession.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Sivad

I sat by him;
I came back;
I got rich;
Y'all got punked.

deserthog

Quote from: txkhog on March 18, 2018, 11:48:51 am
But no coach in the NCAA can save timeouts like Mike Anderson.🙄
When Mike is mic'd up I would be fine with him never calling a time out.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: mykidsdad on March 18, 2018, 02:28:14 pm
Oh I forgot. You have 0 argument. You come and post opinions, that is not a argument, it is your opinion. I can do likewise. You sir are a complete moron.
The only argument I've made in this thread isn't that you are a massive  jackhole for playing the race card.

Most Hog fans wouldn't give two craps if the coach was green, as long as he was winning at levels our program has historically shown it is capable of.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Paul

Quote from: Deep Shoat on March 18, 2018, 07:36:58 pm
The only argument I've made in this thread isn't that you are a massive  jackhole for playing the race card.

Most Hog fans wouldn't give two craps if the coach was green, as long as he was winning at levels our program has historically shown it is capable of.
agree

Captain Morgan

Quote from: Sivad on March 18, 2018, 04:21:59 pm
I sat by him;
I came back;
I got rich;
Y'all got punked.

Mic'd up with Mike at Sassys and on SEC Network

Silver Hog

Quote from: Sivad on March 18, 2018, 04:21:59 pm
I sat by him;
I came back;
I got rich;
Y'all got punked.

This is a winner of quote right here.

Silver Hog

DeltaBoy

Close but no cigar.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

GlassofSwine

Quote from: #hammerdown on March 18, 2018, 03:59:18 pm
Actually Gafford had a good look early on the post. Shot a badly short hook shot.  I think it was our second or third possession.

He's not a good offensive player in the post. He's great at cleaning up other players misses but every-time he gets the ball in the block posted up he struggles to get off a good shot if it isn't a dunk. If he develops a good post game in the block he'll be unstoppable.

Hawgboy64

Quote from: Deep Shoat on March 18, 2018, 07:36:58 pm

I'm one of those fans.
"Of all the things I've lost, my mind is what I miss the most." Mark Twain