Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TJ Bryant

Started by Hogs12, January 02, 2008, 01:52:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs12

I know it might be difficult to recruit TJ Bryant this late in the process but it is worth a shot. I do not know about grade problems or attitude problems( Coach Petrino and his staff is not going to put up with crap) but it looks like he is a pretty good CB. At Louisville, Coach Petrino and his staff recruited a good chunk of players from Tally Lincoln. I do not know if the coach at that time is there but considering the history, I would think they would trust what Petrino has to say considering he trusted him with the other players. What do you guys think, is it worth offering TJ Bryant this late in the ballgame? On scout it says he is being recruited for track. When you have the best track program in the country, that is a major plus for recruits who are also interested in doing track in college.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Hogs12 on January 02, 2008, 01:52:20 pm
  I know it might be difficult to recruit TJ Bryant this late in the process but it is worth a shot. I do not know about grade problems or attitude problems( Coach Petrino and his staff is not going to put up with crap) but it looks like he is a pretty good CB. At Louisville, Coach Petrino and his staff recruited a good chunk of players from Tally Lincoln. I do not know if the coach at that time is there but considering the history, I would think they would trust what Petrino has to say considering he trusted him with the other players. What do you guys think, is it worth offering TJ Bryant this late in the ballgame? On scout it says he is being recruited for track. When you have the best track program in the country, that is a major plus for recruits who are also interested in doing track in college.

I think the chances are small, but this is 1 I would like to see us go after.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!