Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

They Just said during the FSU/Clemson game

Started by darkhogfan, October 19, 2013, 09:02:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

darkhogfan

Alabama is pounding Arkansas.  Bet Bret Bielemas missing Wisconsin now.  They've just lost it in conference play.

We are officially " that" team
"She had a weakness for writers...and I was never that good with words anyways"-Ben Nichols

Alex

I'd be depressed if another SEC coach said that. Otherwise it doesn't matter if some overpaid communications major said it.

reddogjcss

Two of the worse loses I can remember! Pretty low here in Razorback country!

darkhogfan

Quote from: Alex on October 19, 2013, 09:05:49 pm
I'd be depressed if another SEC coach said that. Otherwise it doesn't matter if some overpaid communications major said it.

I could really care less what they think...but it's #5 vs #3 how many potential recruits do you think are watching?
"She had a weakness for writers...and I was never that good with words anyways"-Ben Nichols

HoggyCat

Quote from: darkhogfan on October 19, 2013, 09:02:40 pm
Alabama is pounding Arkansas.  Bet Bret Bielemas missing Wisconsin now.  They've just lost it in conference play.

We're on or below Kentucky right now. And it's only gonna snowball. If Bert.....err Derp......errr Bret can't be SLIGHTLY competitive in these games, no amount of recruiting is going to get us back to 21-5. We're flat horrible.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Alex

Quote from: darkhogfan on October 19, 2013, 09:08:08 pm
I could really care less what they think...but it's #5 vs #3 how many potential recruits do you think are watching?
Good point

HawgnCorona

It doesnt matter what they said...Although it pangs really bad to get your butt kicked this bad two weeks in a row, it is still CBB first year. Players arent playing their best in learning a new system...hopefully the rest of the year can only get better. GHG!!!
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: darkhogfan on October 19, 2013, 09:02:40 pm

Yes he was stupid to leave for this job.  Even if we weren't in a rebuild, it was a big risk.  How it currently is and with the attitude of the fan base, stupid career decision. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

baddboy-187

even Kentucky scored a touchdown against Alabama