Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Santa Anita late pick four

Started by mckinneyhog5, November 04, 2012, 06:31:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinneyhog5

I'm alive in the last race with the 5 or 12.  Will pay for the 5 is 621.90 and the 12 is 1553.10.  I'm sure I'll take another kick in the nuts like I did yesterday but you can't keep me down!
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

HogFanInBryant

I saw you got popped again by that $27 horse.  Sorry man, sometimes this sport is pure evil but you gotta live to fight another day.  Maybe take some time off like I am?

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on November 04, 2012, 07:33:09 pm
I saw you got popped again by that $27 horse.  Sorry man, sometimes this sport is pure evil but you gotta live to fight another day.  Maybe take some time off like I am?
I had already planned too, after Belmont and the breeders Cup Weekend.  I just thought I would take a stab at it one more time seeing there was a mandatory payout.

HogFanInBryant

November 04, 2012, 08:57:32 pm #4 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:59:42 pm by HogFanInBryant
Can I make a suggestion that really helps me from time to time?  Try to limit yourself to playing the Wed Thurs Fri cards at only Hawthorne for a few weeks.  Something about that track seems to take me back to the basics of handicapping.  I have done this a few times and it really works.  If I hit a slump when Hawthorne isn't running, the other tracks I do this at are La Downs and Calder, and trust me when I say stick to the Wed Thur Fri cards, stay away from Sat and Sun.  I promise there is a method to my madness here.  Just give it a try.  I might do it this Friday at Hawthorne if you wanna trade a few pics and see how it goes.