Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My BC Classic TRI-key.....

Started by HogFanInBryant, October 31, 2012, 10:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFanInBryant

I am going to spend some money on a TRI in the BC Classic and simply try to rip their heads off.  I really think Brilliant Speed has a big shot in this race and I am going to spend some money keying him on top and try to break the bank. 

Any suggestions on horses that I absolutely have to use in the 2nd and 3rd spots behind him?  I am dead set on using him on top but would like to hear what you all think about my ticket?

$2towinon7

If you're going to go that route, double your ticket and throw pool play on top. Lets be honest, you're taking a shot and going for broke. Pool play is 2 for 2 on dirt with triple digit speed figs. I love brilliant speed but I love to lose money on him more haha... So here's my ticket for u:
$.50 tri
1/6
1/5/6/10
1/2/5/6/8/9/10/11

That will cost you $18. If it hits, the government will thank u for your contribution. :)

Rendezvous Cook

Game On Dude.   Should win.  Will be on board. 

$2towinon7

I completely agree with R Cook. It's "The Dude's" to lose.... But if you're going to swing for the fences swing with Brilliant Speed AND Pool Play

showhimthewhip

that is swinging for the fences!!! Good luck to you!

showhimthewhip

jdelo77

I'm all about Brilliant  speed ...might play a decent exacta with the Dude and BS ...

HogFanInBryant

HogFanInBryant

November 01, 2012, 07:39:40 pm #9 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 07:43:20 pm by HogFanInBryant
I am planning on doing a $2 tri key with Brilliant Speed on top and 6 horses to run 2nd and 6 horses to run 3rd.  Like my chances if he can just get there!  This will only be a $60 ticket so I might add a few to the 3rd spot.

HogFanInBryant

Here is the ticket I am planning on using:

$2 TRIFECTA 6/2,4,5,10,11,12/1,2,4,5,8,10,11,12

It is an $84 ticket, wish me luck!

cbhawg03

Game on Dude should win and the biggest MMM fan is going with Brilliant Speed.

I shall bet the house on MMM then to win.