Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

longshot tip at LA Downs in race 5 Friday

Started by HogFanInBryant, June 20, 2012, 08:49:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFanInBryant

one of my customers in Monroe, LA is buddies with an exercise rider at LA Downs.....word is that #1 Lady Summers (12-1 ML odds) is ready to graduate, if anyone has any sources please see what you can find out on this one to validate this info or not, thanks

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on June 20, 2012, 08:49:30 pm
one of my customers in Monroe, LA is buddies with an exercise rider at LA Downs.....word is that #1 Lady Summers (12-1 ML odds) is ready to graduate, if anyone has any sources please see what you can find out on this one to validate this info or not, thanks
if this horse wins, and at least she does show some brief speed in her first out which proves she's not a plodder....anyway, one should get decent odds on her because her trainer (Alphonso Balderas..2 wins out of 41 starts) and the jockey (Junior Inirio...1 win out of 53 mounts) are definite outsiders....hey, I'm game, SPEED-RAIL-LA DOWNS, good odds, I'm in
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 21, 2012, 12:24:41 am
if this horse wins, and at least she does show some brief speed in her first out which proves she's not a plodder....anyway, one should get decent odds on her because her trainer (Alphonso Balderas..2 wins out of 41 starts) and the jockey (Junior Inirio...1 win out of 53 mounts) are definite outsiders....hey, I'm game, SPEED-RAIL-LA DOWNS, good odds, I'm in

yeah I thought the same thing after peeking at her past perf.....but would love it if someone knew the connections and could find out whats up and validate the info

jdelo77

HogFanInBryant

jdelo77

HogFanInBryant

husker71

Thanks for the tip.  If she can clear that 1 hole and relax a little she may be tough to catch.  I will use her and keep my fingers crossed.  I think there is some more speed in here but it may be cheap speed. 

HogFanInBryant

HogFanInBryant

HogFanInBryant

ok I cleared almost $1300 so now I am going to get some work done lol, hope some of you did ok on this one

Iwastherein1969

GREAT GREAT CALL.......she held on like a bulldog there at the end....thanks man, A LOT !
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 22, 2012, 04:14:52 pm
GREAT GREAT CALL.......she held on like a bulldog there at the end....thanks man, A LOT !

am I the only one who kinda felt like she was running out of gas and then she got her 2nd breath with like 50 yards to go omg my heartrate was like 200 beats a minute the final 15 seconds of the race !!!!!!!!!!!

husker71

Great Pick and thanks for the info   Now the bad news  I got into a meeting about 45 minutes before post time and was assured it was a short meeting.  missed post time and betting but still that was great info    nothing better than a hot tip that pays off

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: husker71 on June 22, 2012, 05:02:48 pm
Great Pick and thanks for the info   Now the bad news  I got into a meeting about 45 minutes before post time and was assured it was a short meeting.  missed post time and betting but still that was great info    nothing better than a hot tip that pays off

well I can tell you this, I have posted several that ran like a fat kid after eating 3 plates of biscuits and gravy so trust me when I say good info like this is few and far between!

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: husker71 on June 22, 2012, 05:02:48 pm

dude that sucks bad!  you should hold your employer accountable for at least a $20 wps ticket lol

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: husker71 on June 21, 2012, 11:06:56 pm
Thanks for the tip.  If she can clear that 1 hole and relax a little she may be tough to catch.  I will use her and keep my fingers crossed.  I think there is some more speed in here but it may be cheap speed. 

you were totally right here with the cheap speed comment, she ran them off their feet right out of the gate and once she cleared the jockey got her a breather which was enough to hold off the 2 that made a run at her right before the wire

husker71

You know this was a steam horse that was kept pretty close to the vest.  I figured it would be about 5 to 1 since it has been on the internet for a couple of days.  Must not have been much talk around the track. 

jdelo77

I never got to bet , I was going to throw  30 Across the board , got tied up never got to bet ...

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: husker71 on June 22, 2012, 08:32:51 pm
You know this was a steam horse that was kept pretty close to the vest.  I figured it would be about 5 to 1 since it has been on the internet for a couple of days.  Must not have been much talk around the track. 

it was kind of funny, with about 8 min to post she dropped down to 7-1 and then slowly got back up to 12-1 and then 15-1 when they were loading, who knows?

hogomatic

Thanks HFIB I owe you some drinks....

WebService    June 22, 2012    1:48 PM    465264    Race 5 Louisiana Downs $25.00 WN 1    Bet    $25    $407.50

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: hogomatic on June 25, 2012, 08:52:52 am
Thanks HFIB I owe you some drinks....

WebService    June 22, 2012    1:48 PM    465264    Race 5 Louisiana Downs $25.00 WN 1    Bet    $25    $407.50

gotta love it!  i am supposed to be getting some info on a maiden up at Arlington very soon and i will for sure pass it on also

jdelo77

She's entered on Friday 8th race .. Any info ??

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: jdelow77 on September 19, 2012, 08:11:58 pm
She's entered on Friday 8th race .. Any info ??

As far as I know she had her one and only "catch them off-guard" race when we all got on her the 1st time.  Her training has kinda tailed off from what I have been told.  Not sure if she got hurt when she broke her maiden, but they are not giving out any "go to the window" info.