Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Getting Played By Long

Started by damgoodestuffyhog, October 22, 2017, 10:58:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

damgoodestuffyhog

October 22, 2017, 10:58:44 am Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 11:39:53 am by damgoodestuffyhog
Long is sending a moronic message that I will keep backing you, even if it's obviously not going to work or in everyone's best interest, only his own. If you are in trouble, just drown. What coach wants that. These are competitors and expect to be judged. Absolutely ridiculous and cowardly.

damgoodestuffyhog

He is not an intermediary between the coach and the fans, his rep is above all else. He does not have a coaches back in the true sense, only in name only. Make that gimped horse run Johnny Boy!

damgoodestuffyhog

He wants Bielema to be HATED, not share the blame. Let em burn Long let em burn

Atlhogfan1

That is a creative spin.  Good to get a new one.  This one should get some rants stirred up. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

damgoodestuffyhog

So what if it divides the fan base or sends Bielema out of town as an enemy. He knows we will be viewed like that and doesn't care a bit. Will move on to another school and couldn't care less how we look in the process as long as his traitorous hands are clean.

Ok I'm done :)