Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

22 and 5 and 11 and 3 in the Sec. another big road win for the Hogs

Started by forrest city joe, February 21, 2015, 05:28:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Pulled(PP)pork

HognitiveDissonance

Hogs have hit my preseason target of five SEC road wins, so I have no complaints. Of course, there is opportunity for two more, and if we were to lose at S Car there would be a lot of disappointed people, but I set five as the goal so I can't complain even if that were to happen.

I also halfway expected us to go 9-0 at home, 8-1 at the worst, so really no complaints there either. Just need to beat LSU and A&M at home. Not taking those for granted at all, they will be tough games.

I'm fighting for good seeding, that's how you advance. So we def need a good finish to get a good seed. UK is a gravy game, no expectations there.

FATHAWG08

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 05:46:02 pm
Do you need a lesson on to, too, and two or a lesson on read and ready?  I am prepared to lecture on both.
Feel better Now?
I love off season Football!!

FATHAWG08

How many SEC road wins did the Hogs have in the 1994 season?
I love off season Football!!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on February 21, 2015, 06:53:07 pm
makes me want to puke, just sick of it

PP

Thats twice now I've seen you mention puking. Maybe you got the stomach flu.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 21, 2015, 07:34:42 pm
Thats twice now I've seen you mention puking. Maybe you got the stomach flu.

He has it...hangs around the hospital and catches everthing.  Fakes using the hand sanitizer.  He's a real rascal and now he's got a bellyach...and it's and doozy.

alaback

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on February 21, 2015, 07:26:29 pm
How many SEC road wins did the Hogs have in the 1994 season?

7 total, 5 in conference (16 conference games)

PharmacistHog

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 07:37:46 pm
He has it...hangs around the hospital and catches everthing.  Fakes using the hand sanitizer.  He's a real rascal and now he's got a bellyach...and it's and doozy.

Maybe he should try an enema. Might also persuade him to give the hand sanitizer a go.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: alaback on February 21, 2015, 07:43:17 pm
7 total, 5 in conference (16 conference games)

I dont understand this post. Did you mean 5 in west division?

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 21, 2015, 07:44:35 pm
Maybe he should try an enema. Might also persuade him to give the hand sanitizer a go.

Surprised the pharmacist is pushing an over the counter remedy and not an over priced prescription drug. 

Pulled is his own man.  He is also a walking petri dish.

alaback

Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 21, 2015, 07:46:39 pm
I dont understand this post. Did you mean 5 in west division?

I stand corrected.

8 Total on the season
+6 Total in Conference:

@Memphis
@Tulsa
@Auburn
@Tennessee
@Kentucky
@Florida
@Georgia
@LSU

PharmacistHog

Quote from: alaback on February 21, 2015, 07:54:34 pm
I stand corrected.

8 Total on the season
+6 Total in Conference:

@Memphis
@Tulsa
@Auburn
@Tennessee
@Kentucky
@Florida
@Georgia
@LSU

I wasnt correcting you. I was confused.

alaback

Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 21, 2015, 08:06:33 pm
I wasnt correcting you. I was confused.

When I re-read, you're right it was confusing.

Apparently I was even more confused because I gave the wrong info the first time.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 07:52:30 pm
Surprised the pharmacist is pushing an over the counter remedy and not an over priced prescription drug. 

Pulled is his own man.  He is also a walking petri dish.

I'm not like most drug pushers. I more or less wanna give people what they need and what will work. If I dont have it, I won't try to sell you something else. Take wayne for example, Im not gonna try to sell him some high karate when what he really needs is summers eve wash. Thats just the way I am.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 21, 2015, 08:09:28 pm
I'm not like most drug pushers. I more or less wanna give people what they need and what will work. If I dont have it, I won't try to sell you something else. Take wayne for example, Im not gonna try to sell him some high karate when what he really needs is summers eve wash. Thats just the way I am.

That made me laugh out loud.

High Octane Hog

Quote from: WarPig88 on February 21, 2015, 05:31:37 pm
It has been a very long time since we knew we were in the dance at this point of the season. Heath and Pel backed into the dance a few times but were never a solid lock like this year.

So thankful that MA was brought back home. Clearly the right man for this job!

WPS! :razorback:
Absolutely!

PharmacistHog

Quote from: WarPig88 on February 21, 2015, 05:31:37 pm
It has been a very long time since we knew we were in the dance at this point of the season. Heath and Pel backed into the dance a few times but were never a solid lock like this year.

So thankful that MA was brought back home. Clearly the right man for this job!

WPS! :razorback:

I'm right there with you. WPS!  Go mike anderson and go jeff long. That wonderful guy has all our sports teams moving in the right direction. Go Jeff! Its been a LONG ( no pun intended) since we were competitive in most sports. How awesome.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Dirty on February 21, 2015, 05:30:01 pm
Good job Joe!  No mention of the Refs!

Refs called it properly for a change (even a guy that had to listen on the radio could see that...)

BadHog

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 06:20:54 pm
Do you really think you can win a argument with a man who has patches on the elbows of his tweed coat?  Please...

Every damn day.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

farmhawg

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 21, 2015, 06:36:20 pm
Will you please stop jumping into my threads starting piss fights with people. this thread is about how happy fans are about the Hogs.and about our outstanding coach Mike Anderson. not about what you remember. if i am not mistaken, you were one of the people who all but gave up on Mike. so just stop it!
There is the JAJojo we all know and love.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: farmhawg on February 21, 2015, 09:59:38 pm
There is the JAJojo we all know and love.

Now he's jumped over in another thread, farm, and guess what he's doing.

Yep, starting piss fights.

farmhawg

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 10:07:23 pm
Now he's jumped over in another thread, farm, and guess what he's doing.

Yep, starting piss fights.
Everyone has to have something to hang their hat on......
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

HogBreath

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 05:37:18 pm
I may be the only one but I don't remember that prediction.  Not saying you didn't make it, just saying I personally don't remember it.  No hard feelings.  Go Mike!

Does anyone else remember this perdiction?
Right now , we're 11-3.... so apparently one more win will make us 12-6?  Wut??
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

SPAL

Man, if this thread was in EI, half this thread would be trashed and half the posters would hit the showers early.