Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers needed....

Started by SPAL, March 30, 2015, 01:15:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SPAL

I don't typically do this sort of thing, but as crazy as it may sound, I consider you guys my internet family. With that said, I have a request.

My brother and his wife, both lovers of all things razorback , have lost their first child after trying for years to have one. They are inducing a stillborn baby girl this afternoon and my family is pretty distraught.

So if you have a minute to send a thought or a prayer our way, we can use all the support we can.

Thanks

ricepig

So sorry for their, and your loss, prayers on the way.

rhog1

Prayers for everyone . Sorry for the loss.

hogsportsfan

Very sorry for your family's loss.  Heaven has gained an angel.

southarkhog06

Ugh me and my wife have been through that. Love and prayers to your family.

Ugly Uncle

Thoughts and Prayers S.P.A.L.  We will keep you constantly in our prayers.
Retired Radio Host

BroyledNutts

Oh that's awful...
You and your family will be prayed for this entire week.

TuckFexas

Hate to hear. Prayers to you and your family.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Hawgzinbowlz

Prayers to your brother and sister-in-law, for their loss and prayers that God gifts them with another child in the future.
My wife and I had a similar experience and, afterward, we were gifted with 3 beautiful children.

hogansas

Prayers, for sure.  Been there, myself.
"You can't trust every quote you read on the Internet." - Abraham Lincoln.

grayhawg

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 30, 2015, 01:15:36 pm
I don't typically do this sort of thing, but as crazy as it may sound, I consider you guys my internet family. With that said, I have a request.

My brother and his wife, both lovers of all things razorback , have lost their first child after trying for years to have one. They are inducing a stillborn baby girl this afternoon and my family is pretty distraught.

So if you have a minute to send a thought or a prayer our way, we can use all the support we can.

Thanks
Losing a child is heartbreaking, prayers for the both of them.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Hate to here that, SPAL. Tell them the EI family is praying for them now and in the future. Praying now.

LSUFan

That just ain't right!  >:( :(

I'm so sorry for y'all's loss, there are no words ...................
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

pigture perfect

You have my heartfelt sympathy and prayers.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Maddhog

So very, very sorry.  Prayers up. 🙏
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

trippigs

Thinking of them and hope they find peace

SPAL

Thanks everybody. At the women's center now. Every single prayer and thought is truly appreciated.

howie76

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Scott7703

Sorry to hear that. Prayers for your family.

Knot2brite

Prayers that our Heavenly Father will reach down and place his arms of comfort around the whole family...May God bless you all with his love and grace
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Sueie

Sorry to hear this.  Heaven just gained another angel.

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Big Nasty 34

PintailKiller

Prayers to you and your family.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

hamsam

Such an awful thing to have to endure... Prayers for the family.
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

vandybuff

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 30, 2015, 01:15:36 pm

Thanks

Gladly done and I will continue to pray for them.
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

SPAL

Thanks again, everybody, for the thoughts/prayers. The baby had a chromosomal malformation called Turner Syndrome that effects 1% of all female births.

So to update....they did induce labor and it was nearly a 24 hour ordeal. Mother is doing well physically. My brother is handling it as well as expected. We did get to see/hold her and it was heart wrenching. But the thoughts and prayers have been felt as we all sense a peace.

So thank you all again. We truly appreciate it.

TikiHog

1hogfan

I am truly sorry for the loss of this precious child. Your family is added to my prayer list. May God bless you all with Peace and Comfort that only He can give!

OldArmy94

If you love Jesus, that makes you family. All the rest is just details. I pray for comfort and mercy for your brother's family.