SEC     pct.     GB      All
Texas A&M             6-2    .750       --     26-2 
LSU                       5-3    .625      1.5    23-4 
Alabama                4-5    .444      2.5   14-12 
Ole Miss                 4-5    .444      2.5   14-14 
Auburn                  3-5    .375      3.0   17-10 
Arkansas               3-6    .333      3.5   14-13 
Mississippi State    2-6    .250      4.0   18-11

A&M still has to play us, @LSU, @ Om and @Kentucky so they will lose a series or 2.
OM still has @ Vandy, MSU and ATM.
Auburn still has us, @ LSU, OM, @USCe, Georgia and Bama.
Alabama still has us, @Auburn, LSU, Vandy and @OM. (BAMA seems gets the best schedule in every sport!!!)
MSU has USCe, @us, @ATM, LSU , @OM and @UT.

Arkansas has @Auburn, Kentucky, @ATM, @Bama, MSU, Tenner and @Georgia.
Aburn, Kentucky, Tennessee and MSU are all series that are winnable. Georgia and Bama will be tougher just looking at their records, but that can change a lot over the next few weeks.
We get on a little roll and we could start climbing up the standings.
We can start this weekend, take 2 of 3 from Auburn and we are in 5th place. Let Bama or OM lose 2 of 3 and we are in a tie for 4th! (Bama has LSU)

I did not list every series for each team, just the ones that I think may be issues for each team.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Auburn lost to MSU today: both are 3-6 in SEC now.

SPAL

My goal (or rather my hope) is to end the season .500 in conference play. Step 1 was take 2 from ole miss....check

Next step is two from auburn. Winning just 1 at vandy would have negated having to take 2 at auburn. Only get one at auburn then you have to start looking for some sweeps.

HognitiveDissonance

For some reason, Ark always struggles at Auburn. I've noticed in recent years, many times where Ark had a better team and sometimes much better, they would drop 2 of 3 at Auburn. They have been a nemesis for sure...