Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Military Appreciation Day Cap

Started by JHGiunta, March 28, 2015, 11:52:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JHGiunta

Here is the cap the team wore today for Military Appreciation. It's the only place i could find it and they don't have any in stock. Kinda pricey. Wish the Razorback online store carried it. Maybe they eventually will. I have 19 years Air Force and am currently with the Arkansas Air Guard in the 189th AW at Little Rock. These are sweet. I really want one.

http://www.lids.com/ncaa/arkansas-razorbacks/20637597

GatorHog

That is a sweet cap - I like the tetris block-camo better than puzzle piece camo

howie76

If anybody finds some for sale please let me know

howie76

I still can't find any...anybody got any ideas?

outlawhogeywells

they had some at the Razorback shop inside NWA mall.  I also think they had some for sale a t Baum stadium

howie76

Thanks..I live south of little rock is there any way to buy online?

George S. Pigton

\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

SPAL

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on April 06, 2015, 02:53:50 pm
they had some at the Razorback shop inside NWA mall.  I also think they had some for sale a t Baum stadium

They didn't have any at Baum and they won't carry them. Guy I spoke with said Lids was the only place he knew of. A guy I talked to at the stadium said they had them at the razorback shop in the mall last year but hadn't seen them this year. I'll swing by there in a couple days and see.