Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, March 28, 2015, 02:10:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Sueie

Quote from: PoconoHog on March 28, 2015, 05:02:58 pm
Spoon....BOOOMMMMMMM!!
Home Run
HOGS lead 5 - 2

Right before he came to the plate I had one of the Ole Miss softball players hold up the metal "Spoon".  The next pitch he hit about 400 feet.

You are welcome.

SPAL

Quote from: Sueie on March 28, 2015, 09:32:40 pm
Right before he came to the plate I had one of the Ole Miss softball players hold up the metal "Spoon".  The next pitch he hit about 400 feet.

You are welcome.

At which time they called him spork. Yeah I saw you bow to them afterwards. What a fun day at the park.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

SPAL

I bumped this thread because I think it was the turning point in our season. A loss here and it is pretty much over.  Jackson Lowery came into his own here.

And it was the most fun I had at a regular season game this year.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on June 19, 2015, 02:24:36 am
I bumped this thread because I think it was the turning point in our season. A loss here and it is pretty much over.  Jackson Lowery came into his own here.

And it was the most fun I had at a regular season game this year.
Cool. This was a fun game thread also.

Agree it may have been the turning point, but I think we saw some changes in the players in the LSU series, we just didn't get everything to fall into to place yet. And really we weren't that far off in the Vandy series. It just seemed like we couldn't get anything going early on because of the weather .

BroyledNutts

I completely lost my cool in this series, and in this game in particular.