Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 24 Thread: ARKANSAS (11-12, 1-5 SEC) vs. Memphis (15-4, 0-0 AAC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, March 25, 2015, 02:53:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Carrier with a base hit to short, bobble by Bernal gives the Hogs another error
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

flippinhogmana

you would think that with a runner on third with nobody out we could have gotten him home...
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Razorbacks#1

Montgomery with a bunt, out at 1st, runner advances to 2nd
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Next batter with a caught foul to right, runner advances to 3rd

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

DeMatteo K's to end the inning
3-2 Hogs
heading to the top of the 7th

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Kevin

With Teague pitching tonight, who is our third pitcher this weekend
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Razorbacks#1

Serrano with a double down the 3rd base line after almost taking two shots to the helmet

THUNDER!

flippinhogmana

Quote from: Kevin on March 25, 2015, 07:57:56 pm
With Teague pitching tonight, who is our third pitcher this weekend

I imagine that DVH will try and win the first two games and then worry about the third when it comes.  Jackson will be backup in both first two games, would be my guess, unless both Killian and Tacco pitch complete games, then Jackson would pitch sunday.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

trippigs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

flippinhogmana

Razorbacks#1

Benintendi with one off the right field wall for a triple, 2 runs score
5-2 HOGS!

THUNDER!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

flippinhogmana

Razorbacks#1

Wernes lines a bunt to 1st, safe at 1st
Beautiful bunt down the line

THUNDER!

flippinhogmana

Razorbacks#1

Nomura hits into a double play
6-2 Hogs
heading to the bottom of the 7th

THUNDER!

trippigs

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E     LOB
HOGS       0   0   0   2   0   1   3             6    6    2       6
Tigers       1   0   0   0   1   0                  2    6    2       7

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

flippinhogmana

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on March 25, 2015, 08:11:06 pm
D. Tubbs with a base hit

Do you think one of our pitchers could hit that guy or something?  He is four for four.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Barrow hits into a 5-4-3
6-2 Hogs
Heading to the top of the 8th

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E     LOB
HOGS       0   0   0   2   0   1   3             6    6    2       6
Tigers       1   0   0   0   1   0   0             2    7    2       7

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Spoon with a base hit to right, Spanberger takes home
7-2 HOGS

THUNDER!

tennesseehogwild

Our pitching has gotten out of several jams tonight......encouraging!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Serrano flies out to right
7-2 Hogs
heading to the bottom of the 8th

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R    H    E     LOB
HOGS       0   0   0   2   0   1   3   1         7    8    2       7
Tigers       1   0   0   0   1   0   0              2    7    3       7

tennesseehogwild

A little pine time hopefully lights a fire in spoon rest of the week.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Schrinenhtal lines out to 1st
7-2 HOGS
heading to the top of the 9th

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R    H    E     LOB
HOGS       0   0   0   2   0   1   3   1         7    8    2       7
Tigers       1   0   0   0   1   0   0   0         2    9    3       9

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!